Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

Miss-Momi-Mallow

Sparkling Faun

16,875 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:50 pm
Actually, I don't see a problem with male x male incest, like father x son. I'm a big fan of Papa to Kiss in the Dark. The only time I'm against incest is with twincest. That's because in middle school, people would always make fun of me and my twin saying we did that stuff.

I love elricest too, but it makes my twin squirm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:09 pm
People don't choose who they fall in love with. To say you think it's wrong is one thing, but another is to call those who are in love with family member a pervert, or a "sick b*****d" is another entirely. To Judge what one does not understand is to postray themselves as an ...-what did she call me?- oh yes "Ignorant hill billy".

I understand if you don't like it but name calling and flamming because someone is in love is just immature and pointless.

That's my opinion. ^^

Sweet.Venom.Words

Eloquent Noob

6,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

Xueyan

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:51 am
In short: as long as they -truly- love each other.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:17 am
I'm not into incest... frankly it creeps me out a bit. Unless I really think the characters love eachother, but usually, it's just because we yaoi fans are perverted and wanna see two brothers doing it (*coughELIRICEST!cough*)

>_> Ironic, because I'm writing a story with incest in it... >_> Character death just wasn't controvesial enough for me...

Harlequin Hisakata

Amaldia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:50 am
Sweet.Venom.Words
People don't choose who they fall in love with. To say you think it's wrong is one thing, but another is to call those who are in love with family member a pervert, or a "sick b*****d" is another entirely. To Judge what one does not understand is to postray themselves as an ...-what did she call me?- oh yes "Ignorant hill billy".

I understand if you don't like it but name calling and flamming because someone is in love is just immature and pointless.

That's my opinion. ^^

You have a really good point there

And it's so true that people don't choose who they fall in love with, which is why I hate people who keep discriminating others cause of their sexuality and such

What you said is making me reconsider incest, or at least some of it...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:06 pm
I am definatly a fan of yaoi incest!! XD I absolutely love Papa to Kiss in the dark! I wish it was more then what was it....? 2 or 4 episodes long...? I dun remember. ^^;;
In real life.... I dunno. I guess it doesn't really bother me. Like, I could never see it in my family, but with some people it would work! ^__^

I'm also a fan of Uchihaest, but Elricest I'd have to get used to.... *pictures it* I like it though.... ^///^
It would probably be somewhat like the Ed/Roy pairing as far as my reaction goes. It made me squirm at first, but once I saw some pics and read a couple fan-fics, I was hooked! XD  

Asuri-chan

6,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

U.D.D.A

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:39 pm
I don't like it at all... I think it's gross. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:18 pm
I think incest in real life is disgusting. Some things are just WRONG. Father and son thats terrible. Ewww who wants to think about they're brother and dad doing something. Its like molestation to me.

In anime I hate it too but not with such a strong passin because its fake razz  

Starlightstar101

Tsaoma

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:43 pm
it creeps me out a little. Not all kinds. They usually dont even look as though they are related. I am mostly concerned with consent... like the ones with thirteen year olds... freak me out. Father son seems just... really wrong...I think... the youth freaks me out more than the relatedness does. It always seems weird though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:45 pm
In anime/manga and random adult literature it is so damn hot!

In real life though.............*shudder*  

ReiKitazawa

[Shuichi_Uesugi]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:01 pm
Asuri-chan
I am definatly a fan of yaoi incest!! XD I absolutely love Papa to Kiss in the dark! I wish it was more then what was it....? 2 or 4 episodes long...? I dun remember. ^^;;
In real life.... I dunno. I guess it doesn't really bother me. Like, I could never see it in my family, but with some people it would work! ^__^

I'm also a fan of Uchihaest, but Elricest I'd have to get used to.... *pictures it* I like it though.... ^///^
It would probably be somewhat like the Ed/Roy pairing as far as my reaction goes. It made me squirm at first, but once I saw some pics and read a couple fan-fics, I was hooked! XD

uuh uhh I am a fan Of Papa to Kiss too 4laugh is soo cute!! and I wuv it!! I wish they where more episodes too man emo  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:16 pm
Solo Duet
Love is in all types of different forms.

Incest for me= <3

Edit: Uchihacest <33333
she's got the right idea 3nodding SasukeXItachi rules!  

T-o-p-h-a-t-t-e-r

Hamu-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:44 pm
I don't have a problem with it, as long as they love each other, and it isn't so much of a fan's pairing. Like, Hikaru and Kaoru. I think they naturally belong together, because they understand each other better than anyone else could ever begin to. That's why I don't like other people barging in on thier love. >o<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:24 pm
Solo Duet
Love is in all types of different forms.

Incest for me= <3

Edit: Uchihacest <33333
Me too! ^^  

babydoog2

Adventuring Duck

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Shinkohenshu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:01 am
Love is love.

<3

And oaky, I think it's TOTALLY hawt.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games