Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Shota Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Shota?
  what is shota?
  of course I do!!!
  No thats so wrong!!
View Results

[-Cadoan-]

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:07 pm
That depends.

Some would say that Loveless is shota, and I adore Loveless.

I think it's a bit extreme when a 30 year old man has sexual intercourse with a 6 year old boy, but I'm not against it when the younger of them are about 15...

I mean, I love the Ed x Roy pairing, so...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:25 pm
Lol. I love shota. I have not looked at it in a looooong time though. And yes, I have some of the hardcore stuff as well.

I like more of the little boys on little boys stuff though. But bara on shota is pretty hot (if it's fluffy enough, that is).  

MEiCrOSoFt

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:52 pm
I heart Shota its awesome my fave shota anime is Papa to kiss in the dark ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:13 pm
I like Shota too! I like it especially when its a bit angst but yet it still has some fluff! My friend lend me Boku no Pico and both the Enzai OVAs and those two had more shota scenes that you could count! One was fluffy and the other was angst! I hope I spelled that right! whee  

Dream of Existence

StripedBunnyShoes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:33 am
I like shota, but I also love the many forms of yaoi art. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:41 am
I really do love shota and I think it s cute heart and adorable heart . but it must have some point. and not cross-dresing either ^^; I hate it when the younger boy is forced to take female clothes by making out crying  

Hiolair

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:17 pm
when they dress the young boy up in dresses and girls underwear, it really does make you wonder if the author would be better off just writing lolita-con manga instead of shota!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:37 pm
I love shota mostly when its fluffy but I don't like the cross-dressing and the under 10 stuff. Unless both are the same age like two 7yrs old.  

elfeyes

Tsuberries

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:03 pm
I like Shota.
^ _^;
But I have to say, if it gets too graphic, I can't read it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:53 pm
I see as just yaoi, but if the characters are like so so young, I won't go near it. xp  

StripedBunnyShoes

ritsuka-nyan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:22 am
I have no general problem with it.............except maybe the TOO young ines that are just...um...wrong...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:42 am
I usually dislike Shota quite a bit, and for the longest time found it very disturbing. But then Larsa came along... And I just can't help but love Larsa/Basch. (And yes, Larsa would totaly be seme in this relationship. And you know Basch would never fight that fact)  

RionaDaidouji

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:58 pm
Just a little reminder: The federal Age of Consent for Japan is 13. If at least one of the boys involved isn't 13 or younger, it isn't really shota-con. Thus, 15 year olds and such do not count.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:12 pm
Shota is pretty hawt whee But its a little creepy with like 5 or 6 year olds. Usually 10+ is good...  

Baked-Not Fried

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:07 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
Just a little reminder: The federal Age of Consent for Japan is 13. If at least one of the boys involved isn't 13 or younger, it isn't really shota-con. Thus, 15 year olds and such do not count.

Crap, Larsa JUST misses the mark. x_X Stupid cute 12-year-old...

EDIT: I should specify that I mean that Larsa just misses the mark for me not feeling bad about pairing him up with someone like Basch, who's much older.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff