Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Ninja's Rping Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:40 pm
"I may be cursed but that doesn't have anything to do with you does it" she shouted jumping out of his reach. "You used to play with me when i was younger i you had such a problem with me Why didn't you kill me then!" she cried  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:29 pm
He laughs as he studies your doll form, and is suddenly hit in the back of the head by Kira, and is knocked out... My body slowly turns back to human.  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:54 pm
"Kika for once we agree on something this guy is an idiot but a cute Idiot I think i'll take him and Adamu back Thank You" said Kira waith the snap of her fingers Jino and Adamu disappeared. "Well Kurenai you have your choice when you wake up to return or stay" she said and with another snap of her fingers she was gone.

"Well this SUCKS" sighed Kika sitting down on the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:07 pm
Zed got up the floor and stood still with a huge angry expression and his hands trembling with anger like longing to scream."WHAT THE HELL DID JUST HAPPEN?! NOT ONLY DID YOU NOT KILL THAT a*****e!. YOU GAVE HIM TO THAT WHORE OF A WOMAN! AND EVEN MORE AFTER YOU WANT TO GIVE THEM KURENAI?!KIKA WAKE UP FROM THAT DREAM! YOUR LIFE WON'T BE ALL PINK AND FABULOUS! WE ARE OUT TO MAKE THEM ALLIES OR KILL THEM AS ENEMIES. I WON'T LET GO OF MY KURENAI AND FAR LESS LET THAT KIRA TAKE CARE OF THAT IDIOT!!! WE ARE COLD BLOODED KILLERS! Or at still...I am...but what the hell...if leaving our enemies in the free is what you want...then that is what I shall give you."Said Zed as he commanded hector to let the girl go and to dissappear into the shadow. Hector did without hessitating and said went to Kika and sat beside her. I am sorry...its just...been a hard night...I didn't mean to scream..."Zed looked into Kikas eyes as he gave her a weak smile.  

Zeramir

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:46 pm
Waking up with a headache, he recalls nothing of the night beforehand, but feels drained. Looking around I see bars, and appear to be levied into the air. "What the hell?" he hisses as he begins his transformation, but is too weak and is knocked out again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:29 pm
No Zed your right" Kika glanced away from him. "She won't get your beloved just because she wants to, I have an Idea leave it to me" she smiled and dissappeared.

Kika transported herself to Kira's hideout guided by Kira herself. "So what are you getting at, big sister?" asked Kika. "Your games getting out of hand" she said. Kira sat on the wall and looked crossly at her younger sister, "Why should you have all the fun!" she asked. Kika sighed, "Come on this is getting out of hand" she told her. "You said that already" pointed Kira. "Besides the games just getting so much better" she laughed. "You want me to kill Adamu and Jino don't you?" asked Kika. Kira shrugged, "No matter to me" she said waving it off. "I thought they were you're friends!" asked Kika. "Pawns my dear, Pawns" she sighed. "Oh looky Jino is awake, this chats been lovely but its time for you to go until later," she said then poked Kika's forehead. "Now my persious sister Jino's soooo much of an idiot he won't be able to tell me from you as we are Twins" she said adn forced Kika out of her barier. "Next time Kira were enemies for real!" she shouted and pulled a picture out of her pocket.User Image
"Those days are over now" she sighed and went back to Zed.

"Jino jino jino are awake?" asked Kira crouching beside the boy.  

Rebel_Princess

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:35 pm
Touched by Kira in his sleep, his transformation pops out immediantly thrusting upward sending Kira back, "Fool" I hiss. I stand up and approach Kira, keeping my guard up, "Nothing but a doll... a worthless doll" He grins as his swords phaze shift into his hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:20 pm
"Doll?" asked Kira pushing the blade away from her throat carelessly cutting her finger. "No no fool" she said putting her bleeding finger in her mouth. "I'm kira dumbass, kika's twin and I have a proposeion for you" she smiled evily.  

Rebel_Princess

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:47 pm
I grin solemly as I lower my weapons and smile, not daring to turn to human again. "What would that be?" he manages to get out as he looks down at his feet, his wings stretching outward. "Ahhhhhhh urgh" he groans as he does this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:49 pm
"Kika...I like you and I would protect you from others but...If something goes wrong with this little plan your making...if jino turnos on us and goes to them...if Adamu kills someone, if kurenai goes far from me...I will not only kill each and everyone of them...I will bathe the edge of my sword with your pure blood...You onderstand right? Its graphic enough?" Zed put his sword on his sheeth and the sheeth dissapeared with the sword, Zed cleaned his face of jino's blood and he started to walk with kurenai in his hands towards the mansion to put her on the bed again."In my opinion...We should blow that b***h's throat right off...and send her packing for the underworld...As the code of the Shinsengumi used to say..."In a war the man that unsheeths his sword and doesen't let it draw blood...in the end shall see the punishment of death..."  

Zeramir

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:15 pm
"YOu worry to much Zed and if it comes to that you can kill me but no one will die, I promise" she said streching. "Now the plan is..." she began.

"Now JIno" said Kira leaning back against the wall. "YOu want to kill Zed right?" she asked. "Of course you" she said not waiting for an answer. "You've been getting a little to hasty by attacking everyone around you a true assasin sticks to his target. Now if you touch anyone besides Zed you will have be to deal with but if you Kill Zed i'll give you whatever you want" she told him. Then she gave him a look that gave him chills. "But you ever touch my sister again i'll kill you no i'll wipe your exsitance from ever being remembered" the she smiled. "What do you say?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:42 pm
I look up into Kira's eyes and then kneel, "I..." looks back up at her again and grins "DECLINE!" His swords come up quickly sending one through her chest and the other through her skull shoving her back into the wall in where she once was flung. I stand up and pull the sword out of her face and slice diagnally through her body and turn around.  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:10 pm
Kira sighed and pulled the sword from her head. "I thought you'd try that, moron" she said as the wound healed in her head. She ran forward attacking him with to knives. She sliced through his upper arm and went to strike his other arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:26 pm
I grin as I look over my shoulder back at Kira, "The only way for my friend to be healed is for you to die, or for her to die. I think it's your turn..." I laugh manically as my body turns a dark black, my eyes white as snow flakes, and the swords in my shoulders begin molding with my body, thus pulling you in as well. "If corrupting my soul, any more from being the death angel's son, is what it takes to cure Kika... my sacrafice is worth it!" My body begins to glow a bright red aura as you near his body.  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:43 pm
"AH" she laughed jumping out of his reac. "YOu love my dear little sister don't you?" she stood up. "You should know the way ur going about things isn't helping her" she said. "Just a friendly bit of advice." she told him then dissappear taking adamu with her.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff