Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:35 pm
Fifi shook her head side to side, “No nots that’s master… the crazy lady who made the blackout!” her eyes widened with her last word.

She spun around quickly on her grimy big toe to face the nurse and couldn’t help but be slightly awed. “Miss wants to help Fifi?” Fifi started to tear up and burst into sobs, quickly a pool started to form around her green feet.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:51 am
"Oh, now now. Please don't do that." The nurse fidgeted trying to think of a way to get the house elf to stop crying, "It 'is' my job you see. I help everyone who's injured."  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:50 am
Lucky walked over and handed Fifi a handkerchief. "Is you all right, Fifi?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:01 am
Fifi couldn’t help but sob a bit harder as she blew her nose into the dirty rage, then suddenly stopped when the Madam asked her to. “Fifi is sorry” she kicked her big toe into the wall a few times inflicting pain to herself.

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:19 pm
Lucky turned away. She didn't want to see Fifi hurt herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:10 pm
"Oh now that's enough of that." The nurse plucked Fifi away from the wall and sat her down on a bed. "I'll be checking that toe first then. Let's hope you didn't break it." Miss Basore began working on the elf's toe.

"Honestly now, is it a common house elf trait for you sort to seek pain every time you're doing something a wizard says you shouldn't? Perhaps it's because of the business I'm in, but that way of doing things just seems so counter productive."

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:39 pm
Fifi complied right away with Madam Basore allowing her to look over her tow and other injuries. “Fifi’s a goods house elf!” she piped up, “Fifis a listening to the masters and misses! If Fifi be not’ing then Fifi must makes amends! Fifi musts punish herself!” Fifi’s head seemed to wobble on end with her ears flapping up and down.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:22 pm
"It is who we are's, Madam!" Lucky added on to Fifi. "But Lucky wonders, why dosen't wizards punish themselves when they's do something's wrong like us?"  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:05 pm
Fifi nodded along with the first part of what Lucky said, but then her eyes got bigger and BIGGER at Lucky questioning the Misses. “Lucky!” Fifi said sharp as a hiss, “We’s not supposed to be questiongs the Masters and Misses!” she yelped.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:24 am
"AH!" Lucky cried, punching herself in the eye. "Fifi, you has a good point. And Mistress needn't worry about Lucky punishing herself..."  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:02 pm
The nurse sighed as she had gotten started on replacing Fifi's bandages as well as disinfecting her older wounds, "Oh alright, forget I said anything then. Although I suppose wizards have a tendency to punish themselves too for certain things, just... not on such a blatant violent scale. ...well, not normally anyway sweatdrop "

(( Sorry if I haven't been replying quickly, real world stuff gettin' busy these days. Ooh, and congratulations you two on getting sorted btw. ...I guess that makes the house-elf role-play sort of awkward o_o ))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:04 pm
Abbey, who had just gotten off the train, poked her head in to the room and saw the peculiar house-elves. "Hello there!" She said, grinning as she entered wearing her favorite red flip-flops instead of slippers. "I'm Abbey, and you two are?" She asked, referring to the house elves.  

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

Tabby507

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:22 pm
Tabby who had just gotten off the train as well had fallen down in the corridors when she went to put up her cat and busted her head open and most of the other students on the train thought she had concussion because she was dizzy couldn't hold her head and could barley get to the hospitale wing without help plus she had double vision! " Cansomeonehelpmeallthestudentsonthetrainthinkihaveaconcussion" her words came out in slurs and just as she is finishing the messed up sentence she fell over!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:03 pm
Reflexes kicking in, the nurse pointed a wand at the falling girl and shouted "Mobilicorpus!" causing Tabby to sort of hang in the air mere inches above the floor. "Well... we wouldn't want you getting a second concussion... I'm not quite certain that's possible actually... hrm..." Miss Basore ushers Tabby's body to one of the nearby beds with her wand whilst taking a very small bottle of some kind of eye dropper potion out of a drawer. She walks over to Tabby's body and looks her over.

"Miss? Miss, are you still concious? What other symtoms are you experiencing if you can tell me?" She opened up the bottle and while keeping Tabby's eyes open she put a drop in each eye. She didn't say what the eye dropper was for, though one could assume that the potion served for the girl's benefit.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:35 pm
Fifi nodded and thanked the Misses profusely, before cleaning up after the mess that was caused by her beings there! She then bowed and was gone in a little puff of gray smoke.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games