Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:10 am
RinoaHeartilly
BandGeekGirl
I know nothing about drum corps but I would like to.. if I knew anything about what you were talking about, I would proably say
"COOL IDEA!" *glomps* but sorry... don't know.... this is my first postie in here... ^_^ xd heart

Same here... I don't know too much about drum corps either whee

Fantasy marching band instead of fantasy baseball...interesting! Sounds like fun for the hardcore band nerds. domokun

DId RifleArt ever get anything for winning the first contest? I don't think we ever decided on a prize for her. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:21 am
Silver Gryphon
RinoaHeartilly
BandGeekGirl
I know nothing about drum corps but I would like to.. if I knew anything about what you were talking about, I would proably say
"COOL IDEA!" *glomps* but sorry... don't know.... this is my first postie in here... ^_^ xd heart

Fantasy marching band instead of fantasy baseball...interesting! Sounds like fun for the hardcore band nerds. domokun

DId RifleArt ever get anything for winning the first contest? I don't think we ever decided on a prize for her. sweatdrop

i dunno if she ever did, but maybe something that has too do with her is in mind, maybe one of the staffs, ya know since she is in guard, it would match... kinda sweatdrop  

DiddleFreak61387

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:57 am
Nintendo Punk 05
Silver Gryphon
RinoaHeartilly
BandGeekGirl

i dunno if she ever did, but maybe something that has too do with her is in mind, maybe one of the staffs, ya know since she is in guard, it would match... kinda sweatdrop

lol xd that is a good idea 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:09 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Nintendo Punk 05
Silver Gryphon
RinoaHeartilly
BandGeekGirl

but do we have any access to use the BNG account to pay for the items? or is that reserved for Masq only?  

DiddleFreak61387

Pillilu

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:56 pm
probably for only Masq... would be y guess.. but good idea!! WOOT!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:26 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
RinoaHeartilly
Nintendo Punk 05
Silver Gryphon
RinoaHeartilly
BandGeekGirl

but do we have any access to use the BNG account to pay for the items? or is that reserved for Masq only?

Well, seeing as how I don't think there's a way for us to access it, it's most likely reserved for Masq.  

RinoaHeartilly

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:43 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Nintendo Punk 05
RinoaHeartilly
Nintendo Punk 05
Silver Gryphon
RinoaHeartilly
BandGeekGirl

Well, seeing as how I don't think there's a way for us to access it, it's most likely reserved for Masq.

yeah, and masq is gone for the weekend so we r stuck...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:49 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
yeah, and masq is gone for the weekend so we r stuck...

yep. that would be right. sad  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:56 pm
*lives*

I can't even access the guild account. that . . . feature will be implanted later so if you want to buy her something we would all have to give up our own gold. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:06 pm
I'd be willing to buy something for her. Suggestions?  

Ascend

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:24 pm
I bought both pocketwatches, only to find that they can't be worn over a labcoat. (I would have looked so smecksy with one, too >_< )
I can donate the silver one as a prize (I like the gold one with one of my other outfits).  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:58 pm
I've got a ghosty, a hockey mask, and a white Olympic t-shirt I don't need . . .  

Durza the Shade

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:54 pm
Is anyone else not able to get past the first page of the Memberlist?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:24 pm
Durza the Shade
Is anyone else not able to get past the first page of the Memberlist?

I can't seem to, either. sweatdrop

Um... *rumages in Inventory* I can afford to give away me bouncies, sea green sports vest, and purple beatnik skirt. ^^;  

Ascend

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:10 am
i think i have a hockey mask that i can get rid off

the memberlist is having some issues right now
when i was giving people mod status
it was really hating me
just keep refreshing or going back to the forum and clicking on the memberlist
but who knows
remind me i'll go check in the captains guild to see if anyone is else is having problems with the memberlist  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games