Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Current Guild Model Competition Center New Comp !! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tableau

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:14 pm

DarkElf27
Tableau, my first impression when seeing that odd background on that one pic is to say that it passed through a paint program before it reached us. confused Not the best impression to give, even if it looks cool. wink
: D I couldn't resist. I found them in that position one day and I felt it needed to be made into some kind of poster. Other than that I just cropped the pictures and put them into a collage.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:03 pm

All I'm saying is that it's easy to get suspicious with things like that.

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

ravener2759

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:25 pm

DarkElf27
i agree, but it does look cool.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:52 pm

DarkElf27
Well that's how it is with any kind of cropping. And really, that's all I did. Press the magic wand button. All you have is my word that I can't use photoshop well enough to actually improve my painting. Or do anything other than cropping. /:

Tableau

King Kento

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:35 pm

A.R.G.U.S Mykal
Andreis
Oh and Thank you D.E. biggrin

Yes, Mykal I love how your marines look so much less well... like models the the rest of the plague marines I have seen. They looked like they truely are servents of Nurgle. Pustulent and half rotted. xd

Just because they're servants of the Dark Gods doesn't give them the right to not scrub up nice.
wink

-Mykal

Some soap wouldnt kill them.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:32 am

Tableau
DarkElf27
Tableau, my first impression when seeing that odd background on that one pic is to say that it passed through a paint program before it reached us. confused Not the best impression to give, even if it looks cool. wink
: D I couldn't resist. I found them in that position one day and I felt it needed to be made into some kind of poster. Other than that I just cropped the pictures and put them into a collage.

I tried doing my men into an urban scene with like fire and stuff like the 4th edition packaging, but it just didn't work out.
I also thought "They'll probably think I'm cheating", so I stopped that aswell.
surprised

-Mykal

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

Tableau

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:21 pm

A.R.G.U.S Mykal
Tableau
DarkElf27

I tried doing my men into an urban scene with like fire and stuff like the 4th edition packaging, but it just didn't work out.
I also thought "They'll probably think I'm cheating", so I stopped that aswell.
surprised

-Mykal
Yeah, it's really a fine lie I suppose. As long as it looks like it could be an actual picture, no on suspects anything. But as soon as you ad something in...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:10 am

Wow Mykal, your plague marnies are stunning.

Mordax Tenebrae

FlashbackJon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:59 am

Wow, they are ALL exceptional, but Andreis' scope glow pushed it over the edge for me. Good job, everyone!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:39 pm

FlashbackJon
Wow, they are ALL exceptional, but Andreis' scope glow pushed it over the edge for me. Good job, everyone!
I agree, that was pretty cool.

Tableau

King Kento

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:54 pm

Tableau
FlashbackJon
I agree, that was pretty cool.

Agreed here as well
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:50 pm

Thanks everyone. I am still working out the kinks in my glow effects.

Andreis

ravener2759

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:19 am

Andreis
Thanks everyone. I am still working out the kinks in my glow effects.
theyre good so far, do you drybrush them?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:48 pm

i hope you know theres a model competition in the anniversary thread. you should go check it out and celebrate in the sub-forum. 3nodding

ravener2759

Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces