Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

quantum_leaper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:35 pm
reagun ban
quantum_leaper
Hey if you dont want them i'll take them off your hands.

Bart's beaten you to it.

I knew that was going to happen!
Damn Belgians.... Coming over here and taking our jobs and our men....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:06 pm
Ah now here. It has to be said properly.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:16 am
I am tired of people using my age against me. I get the older fluffy bunnies in Spiritualism assuming that I am youn, I dont know s**t.

I am also irritated by people on Gaia that think just because I am not a ******** teen, then I do not belong here. Well, maybe I dont. Maybe I should just ******** leave.

That would make some people happy I am sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:41 am
But would it make you happy? confused

As for my current issues...
The next time some Mr. Dark in arms-reach threatens me (or anyone I am on good terms with) with some BS dark magics, I'm going to pummel them.
Badly.
I'm going to deliberately maim them.
I will attempt to inflict an injury that will leave them with a reminder, for the rest of their life, why they shouldn't try to lord over people with power they don't have.
I don't really care what religious path someone walks, I don't care what magics they practice, or have convinced themselves they practice...
If they think they can bully people arround with their mystic might, then they better be ready to use that mystic might to protect themselves.
If they really do have some magic, and I break them, then that will teach them not to flaunt.
If they don't, and I break them, that will teach them to stop Vlading.
If they manage to best me, then it buys some time for my friend to get away, or demonstrates for others to see, and not make the same mistake I did.

This is a No-lose situation.  

Fiddlers Green

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:12 am
Oh for ******** sake.
I'm a software developer, not a ******** temporal mechanic.
I get handed a list of changes 3 A4 pages long on friday, at 3 o'clock, before New years weekend and the MD comes in on tuesday asking "if it's too much to ask that he be able to see the changes working".  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:19 am
Cuchullain
Oh for ******** sake.
I get handed a list of changes 3 A4 pages long on friday, at 3 o'clock, before New years weekend and the MD comes in on tuesday asking "if it's too much to ask that he be able to see the changes working".

Damn Cuchullain, you need to invent a ******** time machine. That way, you could go back in time and hand the MD parents pamphlets on contraceptives.  

jaden kendam

niamhybeag

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:39 am
Exams begin on Saturday. Now, ordinarily I have no problem in cramming for these torture thingies, but I opened up my notes and no matter how i tried I couldn't make sense of them. They might as well have been written in Arabic instead of English. So I picked up an Irish book and tried to read it. Similar results. Barrrrgh...

This is a good time to panic, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:06 am
jaden kendam
Cuchullain
Oh for ******** sake.

Damn Cuchullain, you need to invent a ******** time machine. That way, you could go back in time and hand the MD parents pamphlets on contraceptives.

While you're at it, make it a time and space teleporter... whee  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:54 am
Deoridhe
jaden kendam
Cuchullain
Oh for ******** sake.

Lemme guess, you want it done yesterday?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:58 am
Cuchullain
Deoridhe
jaden kendam
Cuchullain
Oh for ******** sake.

Screw that! Just come in to town and have coffee! We have ways of making you relax. ninja Work happens on Work time. Now is Rest time. 3nodding

And while you're at it, can I have that temporal thingamabob so I can get in to town on time? biggrin  

Pelta

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:05 am
Cuchullain
Deoridhe
jaden kendam
Cuchullain
Oh for ******** sake.

Well, duh! If you get it done, it will be done yesterday! wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:22 pm
jaden kendam
Cuchullain
Oh for ******** sake.

That my job, different friends have given a chemsitry set and electronics set to come up with a flux capicitor.

Another had even offered a car....

niamhybeag
Exams begin on Saturday. Now, ordinarily I have no problem in cramming for these torture thingies, but I opened up my notes and no matter how i tried I couldn't make sense of them. They might as well have been written in Arabic instead of English. So I picked up an Irish book and tried to read it. Similar results. Barrrrgh...

This is a good time to panic, right?

No, 5 mins before the exam is the time to panic...

And if all else fails.. Leave no witnesses.  

quantum_leaper

quantum_leaper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:25 pm
Deoridhe
Cuchullain
Deoridhe
jaden kendam
Cuchullain
Oh for ******** sake.

Well, duh! If you get it done, it will be done yesterday! wahmbulance

The whole point when i make one is to send it back with detailed diagrams of how to make it and then send it back to myself in the future and copy the designs so we both have a working verison of it. As soon as i finished the copy of it i send it back to myself in the 1st place and wait for it to be sent back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:43 am
[quote="quantum_leaper
The whole point when i make one is to send it back with detailed diagrams of how to make it and then send it back to myself in the future and copy the designs so we both have a working verison of it. As soon as i finished the copy of it i send it back to myself in the 1st place and wait for it to be sent back.

You explain that so much better with chocolate.

In other news, I pulled off a nice birthday surprise for my mammy. Yay.  

niamhybeag

Elizabeth Tarion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:57 pm
evil I am furious with the company I got my student loan from.
Why was the check late? Why did no one realise that the check was improperly endorsed before it was sent?
Why do I essentially have 2 weeks worth of homework to catch up on because I got my materials late?
Because the jerks decided partying for Christmas and New Years was an AWESOME idea! surprised
Oh, screw making sure that the paper work is done in time before people's new classes start - let's get drunk and tell people who call asking wtf is going on that "We're too busy!"
Now because of a lovely schedule change I can't take a very necessary class and can't find one to replace it. I have to take a minimum of 12 credits or I'll be bombarded by fees or they'll just revoke the loan or both.
I am so pissed off right now. stressed

On a lighter note, I have a bagful of chocolate and just thinking about that makes me feel better. xp

So...
Happy: Chocolate
Crappy: Student Loan + School
Other: The snow isn't terrible  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games