Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 9:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
"It is worrisome that the military would do the such a thing." Sirea said, shaking her head. "And what about your brothers?"

"Like I said, we been separated for a while. Even Donnie's gone radio silent."
"Because of your zombie state?" She asked.

"Yeah. Well, except Donnie. I just lost track a him cause I went outta town for a bit."
She tilted her head slightly as she listened. "Worried about the chances of him being captured?"

"Eh. Maybe a little, but Donnie's smart. He can figure his way outta anythin." Raph said. He did have a lot of faith in his brother, even if he did still worry.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 9:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
"It is worrisome that the military would do the such a thing." Sirea said, shaking her head. "And what about your brothers?"

"Like I said, we been separated for a while. Even Donnie's gone radio silent."

"Yeah. Well, except Donnie. I just lost track a him cause I went outta town for a bit."
She tilted her head slightly as she listened. "Worried about the chances of him being captured?"

"Eh. Maybe a little, but Donnie's smart. He can figure his way outta anythin." Raph said. He did have a lot of faith in his brother, even if he did still worry.
"That I do believe." She said with a nod. "Though I'm surprised that you've separated yourself from your family to begin with. I'd imagine they would try to help you, especially Donnie and Splinter."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 9:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"That I do believe." She said with a nod. "Though I'm surprised that you've separated yourself from your family to begin with. I'd imagine they would try to help you, especially Donnie and Splinter."

"Too dangerous ta be round em. Mutual agreement between me and our oh so fearless leader." Raph said, crossing his arms over his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 9:56 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Too dangerous ta be round em. Mutual agreement between me and our oh so fearless leader." Raph said, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Does he truly believe that you're dangerous?" She asked as she looked at Raph.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 10:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"He's seen what I can do when in a zombie state a mind. I don't blame em for bein weary."  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 10:07 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"He's seen what I can do when in a zombie state a mind. I don't blame em for bein weary."
"Does he believe exiling you was for the best?" She asked. "Why is he not trying to help find the means to help you?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Does he believe exiling you was for the best?" She asked. "Why is he not trying to help find the means to help you?"

"Those are questions ya gonna have ta ask him." Raph said with a shrug. "I ain't bout ta pretend I know his mind. If I did, we might bump heads less, ya know?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:41 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Those are questions ya gonna have ta ask him." Raph said with a shrug. "I ain't bout ta pretend I know his mind. If I did, we might bump heads less, ya know?"
"Least if your Leo were to come here as well." She said. "You can know a person real well, but the one who really knows how their mind works are themselves."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Least if your Leo were to come here as well." She said. "You can know a person real well, but the one who really knows how their mind works are themselves."

"Exactly. I don't think him comin' here would change his opinion bout me. Where's tha Leo a this world anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Exactly. I don't think him comin' here would change his opinion bout me. Where's tha Leo a this world anyway?"
"Yours and Leo's outlooks have always clashed, but the love he has for his family is very strong. Their safety matters to him, so much so that he blames himself if something happens regardless whether or not he caused it. Their suffering is seen as a sign of failure on his part. If your Leo is anything like the one here, I can imagine your exile and your condition hurts him as much as it hurts you." Sirea then frowned upon hearing the question. "He and Mikey had went out on a scouting mission to keep an eye on the Empire...they've been missing for quite some time now. As we speak, we've been working on trying to find their whereabouts. There is fear for the worst, but whatever the Empire's doing to them...we won't leave them to their fate. Of course, other obstacles began showing themselves."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yours and Leo's outlooks have always clashed, but the love he has for his family is very strong. Their safety matters to him, so much so that he blames himself if something happens regardless whether or not he caused it. Their suffering is seen as a sign of failure on his part. If your Leo is anything like the one here, I can imagine your exile and your condition hurts him as much as it hurts you." Sirea then frowned upon hearing the question. "He and Mikey had went out on a scouting mission to keep an eye on the Empire...they've been missing for quite some time now. As we speak, we've been working on trying to find their whereabouts. There is fear for the worst, but whatever the Empire's doing to them...we won't leave them to their fate. Of course, other obstacles began showing themselves."

"Obstacles?" he asked. He was troubled by the fact his two brothers, even though they weren't his world's version, had been captured.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:41 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Obstacles?" he asked. He was troubled by the fact his two brothers, even though they weren't his world's version, had been captured.
"The Great Old Ones." She said with a frown.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Right." Raph said nodding a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

She nodded as well. "And you've had your share of them as well?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

She nodded as well. "And you've had your share of them as well?"

"Dagon for tha most part. One time me and my brothers went ta this place that had this giant squid creature under it that Donnie said seemed to be Cthulhu or if not at least a relative or minion."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games