Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:33 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"There's a watch here somewhere." Loc said shrugging. "Sorry you're having a hard time, but you did say so yourself, you've made some friends."

@Michelle: Donnie jumped a little and sat up with a snort. "Hm? Huh? Oh......Hi. Sorry."
"Well, I didn't exactly have the chance to look for it." She said then looked up at the sky. "Younger versions of Donnie and Raph...it's kinda weird seeing them about my age."

"I bet. Raphael doesn't look like a pirate hobo and Donatello doesn't have the personality of a stump. Always nice." Loc said chuckling.

@Michelle: "Thank you. Um....Just a teaspoon of sugar is good." He headed back into the main room to look Raph over. She'd hear the brothers lightly bickering, but mostly Raph about being fussed over.

Michelle nodded and went ahead to grab a cup to fix Donnie’s coffee. She sighed as she heard them bickering. As she walked out of the kitchen, she began humming the melody that she'd been humming while massaging Raph's head before

Raph started to visibly relax as Donnie continued to examine his older brother.

"That's a pretty tune." he noted to Michelle.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"There's a watch here somewhere." Loc said shrugging. "Sorry you're having a hard time, but you did say so yourself, you've made some friends."

@Michelle: Donnie jumped a little and sat up with a snort. "Hm? Huh? Oh......Hi. Sorry."
"Well, I didn't exactly have the chance to look for it." She said then looked up at the sky. "Younger versions of Donnie and Raph...it's kinda weird seeing them about my age."

"I bet. Raphael doesn't look like a pirate hobo and Donatello doesn't have the personality of a stump. Always nice." Loc said chuckling.

@Michelle: "Thank you. Um....Just a teaspoon of sugar is good." He headed back into the main room to look Raph over. She'd hear the brothers lightly bickering, but mostly Raph about being fussed over.
"Yeah, it's actually nice to see that side of Donnie again. I miss it." She said. "Raph's definitely the same.

"For the most part across the multiverse, he is. There's some exceptions." he said chuckling. "I need you to kind of keep an eye on him for me."
"Really?" She asked Loc before she then tilted her head slightly. "How come? What's so special about this version of him?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah, it's actually nice to see that side of Donnie again. I miss it." She said. "Raph's definitely the same.

"For the most part across the multiverse, he is. There's some exceptions." he said chuckling. "I need you to kind of keep an eye on him for me."
"Really?" She asked Loc before she then tilted her head slightly. "How come? What's so special about this version of him?"

"Nothing really. I just get the feeling, he might become important." Loc said shrugging.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Nothing really. I just get the feeling, he might become important." Loc said shrugging.
"I did tell him what I would help him out with this zombie situation, though the fact that the military has something that 'creates' or uses children is still kinda unnerving." She said as she looked down at the city. "I don't know what was done to me while we were captured, let alone the rest of us."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I did tell him what I would help him out with this zombie situation, though the fact that the military has something that 'creates' or uses children is still kinda unnerving." She said as she looked down at the city. "I don't know what was done to me while we were captured, let alone the rest of us."

"I don't sense anything different about you." Loc said with a shrug.

@Michelle: "Yeah, yeah, Ma." Raph said teasingly.

"I don't see anything wrong. I think the worst was the formaldehyde, and even that's just because of the smell. Otherwise, you seem to be fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Michelle nodded and went ahead to grab a cup to fix Donnie’s coffee. She sighed as she heard them bickering. As she walked out of the kitchen, she began humming the melody that she'd been humming while massaging Raph's head before

Raph started to visibly relax as Donnie continued to examine his older brother.

"That's a pretty tune." he noted to Michelle.

She shrugged. "It's a tune I've known since I was little. Where shall I put your coffee?" She then glanced to Raph in amusement. "No more bickering with Donnie while he tries to check you over. We discussed this already. The longer you hold him off, the longer it takes for you to go look after Xena."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I don't see anything wrong. I think the worst was the formaldehyde, and even that's just because of the smell. Otherwise, you seem to be fine."
"What about the others?" Xena asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Michelle raised an eyebrow. "Didn't realize you had a Mommy kink, Raph. Yet, at the same time, it makes sense." She winked teasingly as she set Donnie’s coffee down  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'd have to scan them." Loc said.

@Michelle: "Ha ha." Raph said dryly, but was still smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I don't hear a denial." She said in a sing-song way with a grin.  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Better to be safe than sorry. Do I have to bring them to you or what?" She asked. "It was why I wanted to avoid going to the lair. If something had happened, the last thing I want is either that Necromancer using myself or Raph against each other...or whatever they might've done to Donnie and Michelle."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:16 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Hm. You didn't, did you?" Donnie said with a smirk. This got him hit with a couch pillow.

@Xena: Loc shrugged. "I can go there discretely. I don't want them seeing me just yet. I'll let you know what I find."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Hm. You didn't, did you?" Donnie said with a smirk. This got him hit with a couch pillow.

@Xena: Loc shrugged. "I can go there discretely. I don't want them seeing me just yet. I'll let you know what I find."
Xena gave a nod then looked at him. "Loc...that woman who rescued us....Should she be trusted? Something about her is making me uncomfortable."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Michelle burst into giggles. "Now boys, behave. Or no dessert tonight." She teased  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena gave a nod then looked at him. "Loc...that woman who rescued us....Should she be trusted? Something about her is making me uncomfortable."

"That, I don't know. That'll have to be something you have to figure out."

@Michelle: Donnie chuckled, then sipped more of his coffee. "You're fine, Raph. As far as a zombified mutant turtle can be. I didn't find any kind of tracker on you, and I didn't find any cuts where they could have disected or taken anything."

"Good ta know."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces