Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Ok." Donnie said as he went to the cabinets and got some seasonings out. He took them to the counter where Zoey was working on the fish and set them down. He then stood and watched her quietly.

@Xena: "Ain't none a our business on that." Raph said nudging her. "Long as tha bathrooms clean, that's all I care bout."

Yumi smiled as she run to where she had her belongings in one of the attic bedroom corners and grabbed some clothes, then run to take a nice hot shower.

"Donnie and I was talkin. Think we need ta build some walls up here ta give everyone their own room. What wit Zoey takin tha guest room and you and I got Casey's room. Tha others might want some privacy too."

Once she had the fish skinned and cleaned, she fillet it and hummed all the while. She then ran each separate fillets under some cold water, making sure there were no lingering scales. Zoey would set aside the fillets on paper towels to dry and then looked over the seasoning options. "Hmm...little bit of pepper...hmm...Oh, basley! Perfect! Rosemary!? ....Must be April's doin'!" Zoey giggled. "Okay, salt, pepper, basley, rosemary...Sugar, do y'all have any cookin' oil or flour? Eggs even?" Zoey would ask, moving to put away the seasonings she wouldn't use and making a last minute choice to keep out the lemon pepper seasoning.

"No eggs sorry. I do have some flour and oil though." Donnie said moving around the kitchen and finding items that they needed. "I was thinking maybe we could get some chickens. Maybe grow a garden for vegetables. I'll have to see if maybe some nearby farms have any chickens left. Have to build a fence around them and lock it. I trust Raph....I really do, but if he got hungry one day. Really really, hungry and didn't think he had a choice. Yeah, I'd feel better fencing them in...." he rambled.

"Not to mention Nira." Zoey said, frowning at she heard they had no eggs. "But a garden and chickens would be nice. We should see about gettin' other animals eventually. Pigs, goats...perferably cows..." Zoey said, smiling as she heard him ramble. She loved it. She really did. He could go on about anything and everything and she would be okay just listen to him. "If we planned right, we could become self sufficient!" Zoey said happily, having him put back the flour since there was no eggs to make a batter with, and instead settled for getting a frying pan heated with the cooking oil while getting the fish fillets seasoned and ready to be cooked.

@Sirea: ((meant to say last post, I see your analogy there and I liked it. XD but if you bring in a Negan....i will kill you.))

"Exactly! That's what I'm hoping! To get the farm running so we don't have to scavenge!" Donnie said excitedly. "And we can see about some veterinary supplies. Animals can get sick, and if we're using them for food, we could get sick." he said pacing as he planned. "But first, Raph and I were talking about putting up some walls in the attic room to make small rooms. That way everyone has some privacy. Raph and Xena took Casey's old room. Splinter has April's. You have the guest room, leaving Yumi, Leo and Mikey to share a room. What kid wants to bunk with their uncles?"

@Xena: He smiled and headed back down to the room they were sharing.

"I imagine they don't..." She said, laughing a bit. "Walls and rooms sound like a good plan...especially if we're getting a room out of it." Zoey said, grinning as she winked at him and carefully put one of the fillets into the pan. Being careful to not be hit by the spitting oil and it sizzled and popped.

@Sirea: ((Long story short, the whispers killed a lot of people from the Kingdom and Alexandria and Hilltop, Maggie and baby Hershel left, whispers went into hiding for the winter, came back, started s**t, poisoned the water supply by implanting a spy into Alexandria. Said spy killed sidique, who had a baby with Rosita. Rosita killed sidique and the spy. Beta lost his s**t when Negan killed Alpha at the behest of Carol. Maggie is back with Hershel who I swear looks like a kid version of Glenn (I totally went fangirl over that). Alpha's horde is dead thanks to Carol and Lidia leading them over a ravine edge. Rick may be alive. Beta is dead. And with Maggie's return, brings a new threat. Go figure.))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Ok." Donnie said as he went to the cabinets and got some seasonings out. He took them to the counter where Zoey was working on the fish and set them down. He then stood and watched her quietly.

@Xena: "Ain't none a our business on that." Raph said nudging her. "Long as tha bathrooms clean, that's all I care bout."

Yumi smiled as she run to where she had her belongings in one of the attic bedroom corners and grabbed some clothes, then run to take a nice hot shower.

"Donnie and I was talkin. Think we need ta build some walls up here ta give everyone their own room. What wit Zoey takin tha guest room and you and I got Casey's room. Tha others might want some privacy too."

Once she had the fish skinned and cleaned, she fillet it and hummed all the while. She then ran each separate fillets under some cold water, making sure there were no lingering scales. Zoey would set aside the fillets on paper towels to dry and then looked over the seasoning options. "Hmm...little bit of pepper...hmm...Oh, basley! Perfect! Rosemary!? ....Must be April's doin'!" Zoey giggled. "Okay, salt, pepper, basley, rosemary...Sugar, do y'all have any cookin' oil or flour? Eggs even?" Zoey would ask, moving to put away the seasonings she wouldn't use and making a last minute choice to keep out the lemon pepper seasoning.

"No eggs sorry. I do have some flour and oil though." Donnie said moving around the kitchen and finding items that they needed. "I was thinking maybe we could get some chickens. Maybe grow a garden for vegetables. I'll have to see if maybe some nearby farms have any chickens left. Have to build a fence around them and lock it. I trust Raph....I really do, but if he got hungry one day. Really really, hungry and didn't think he had a choice. Yeah, I'd feel better fencing them in...." he rambled.

"Not to mention Nira." Zoey said, frowning at she heard they had no eggs. "But a garden and chickens would be nice. We should see about gettin' other animals eventually. Pigs, goats...perferably cows..." Zoey said, smiling as she heard him ramble. She loved it. She really did. He could go on about anything and everything and she would be okay just listen to him. "If we planned right, we could become self sufficient!" Zoey said happily, having him put back the flour since there was no eggs to make a batter with, and instead settled for getting a frying pan heated with the cooking oil while getting the fish fillets seasoned and ready to be cooked.

@Sirea: ((meant to say last post, I see your analogy there and I liked it. XD but if you bring in a Negan....i will kill you.))

"Exactly! That's what I'm hoping! To get the farm running so we don't have to scavenge!" Donnie said excitedly. "And we can see about some veterinary supplies. Animals can get sick, and if we're using them for food, we could get sick." he said pacing as he planned. "But first, Raph and I were talking about putting up some walls in the attic room to make small rooms. That way everyone has some privacy. Raph and Xena took Casey's old room. Splinter has April's. You have the guest room, leaving Yumi, Leo and Mikey to share a room. What kid wants to bunk with their uncles?"

Xena smiled as she followed him. "So any other ideas?" She asked.

@ Kohana: ((Another day in the Walking Dead. lol. One threat gone while another rises. ))  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:20 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"I imagine they don't..." She said, laughing a bit. "Walls and rooms sound like a good plan...especially if we're getting a room out of it." Zoey said, grinning as she winked at him and carefully put one of the fillets into the pan. Being careful to not be hit by the spitting oil and it sizzled and popped.

@Sirea: ((Long story short, the whispers killed a lot of people from the Kingdom and Alexandria and Hilltop, Maggie and baby Hershel left, whispers went into hiding for the winter, came back, started s**t, poisoned the water supply by implanting a spy into Alexandria. Said spy killed sidique, who had a baby with Rosita. Rosita killed sidique and the spy. Beta lost his s**t when Negan killed Alpha at the behest of Carol. Maggie is back with Hershel who I swear looks like a kid version of Glenn (I totally went fangirl over that). Alpha's horde is dead thanks to Carol and Lidia leading them over a ravine edge. Rick may be alive. Beta is dead. And with Maggie's return, brings a new threat. Go figure.))

"Sure, if you'd like." he said smiling. "We're going to make this place our own little safe haven. I can build a perimeter fence."

((I hadn't watched since about the last time Sirea had, but I'd heard about Negan killing that chick for Carol. Good on him. 3nodding ))

@Xena: "Not really. Ya know Donnie's tha idea guy."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Sure, if you'd like." he said smiling. "We're going to make this place our own little safe haven. I can build a perimeter fence."

((I hadn't watched since about the last time Sirea had, but I'd heard about Negan killing that chick for Carol. Good on him. 3nodding ))

"I love it." Zoey said, shooting him a smile as she carefully flipped the fish in the pan and sprinkled a bit of rosemary on the fish. Once it was done, she would serve it up and move on to the other fillets. Repeating the steps of avoiding spitting oil, flipping after a few moments or so, sprinkling rosemary, and serving up the fish once it was thoroughly cooked. "Potatoes. We need to grow potatoes. And onions. And tomatoes....and plenty of other things." Zoey giggleds, wishing she had some home made fries now. "We could have salads...french fries....more things to cook or add into sautees....the cows would make milk that we could curdle for cheese....chickens would give us eggs for omletes! ....Then the only thing we need is to figure out to get fresh, purified water and how to get electricity. Maybe. Hehe. One thing at a time!"  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"True, but it doesn't mean you can't come up with something." She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:31 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"I love it." Zoey said, shooting him a smile as she carefully flipped the fish in the pan and sprinkled a bit of rosemary on the fish. Once it was done, she would serve it up and move on to the other fillets. Repeating the steps of avoiding spitting oil, flipping after a few moments or so, sprinkling rosemary, and serving up the fish once it was thoroughly cooked. "Potatoes. We need to grow potatoes. And onions. And tomatoes....and plenty of other things." Zoey giggleds, wishing she had some home made fries now. "We could have salads...french fries....more things to cook or add into sautees....the cows would make milk that we could curdle for cheese....chickens would give us eggs for omletes! ....Then the only thing we need is to figure out to get fresh, purified water and how to get electricity. Maybe. Hehe. One thing at a time!"

"Electricity is taken care of. That's what I use that windmill for. It's how we have things going tight now. As for some of the other things, I have a generator though we have to use gas for it. I might try to make some solar panels or something if I can find enough materials. Purified water though. You're right. I need to figure something out for that." he murmured as he watched her cook.

@Xena: "Eh. If I think a somethin I'll letcha know." he said chuckling. I have a bag on my bike outside.....I probably need ta put it in tha barn....anyway, Yumi can have some a what's in it. Unless ya want her ta try and stick wit deer and fish and tha likes."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Electricity is taken care of. That's what I use that windmill for. It's how we have things going tight now. As for some of the other things, I have a generator though we have to use gas for it. I might try to make some solar panels or something if I can find enough materials. Purified water though. You're right. I need to figure something out for that." he murmured as he watched her cook.

@Xena: "Eh. If I think a somethin I'll letcha know." he said chuckling. I have a bag on my bike outside.....I probably need ta put it in tha barn....anyway, Yumi can have some a what's in it. Unless ya want her ta try and stick wit deer and fish and tha likes."
"We can't really leave it on your bike and attract some unwanted guests." She said. "Well, I mean, if we're going to make it this work...we're gonna have to change diets, that includes you too. I think Yumi's able to eat regular food just fine because of my lineage from my mother's side. It's bad enough we got the military on our tails, and it's not going to make things better if humans still be used as the main food..." She looked at Raph with concern. "We'll need you to adapt too. Not just for your own sake, but for your family's too. If you continue to make human flesh your main meal, then that hunger will continue to grow and make anything else you try to eat seem less satisfying. You remember what happened the other day...your hunger registered me as food. It might do the same on Zoey since she's human as well...Plus it doesn't help that Leo's still a bit skeptical about your hunger...and I don't want your world to end up like mine with an all-out war against humans." She then raised an eyebrow. "Though why did you bring a bag? You're not one to save leftovers from the many times you've eaten."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:48 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"We can't really leave it on your bike and attract some unwanted guests." She said. "Well, I mean, if we're going to make it this work...we're gonna have to change diets, that includes you too. I think Yumi's able to eat regular food just fine because of my lineage from my mother's side. It's bad enough we got the military on our tails, and it's not going to make things better if humans still be used as the main food..." She looked at Raph with concern. "We'll need you to adapt too. Not just for your own sake, but for your family's too. If you continue to make human flesh your main meal, then that hunger will continue to grow and make anything else you try to eat seem less satisfying. You remember what happened the other day...your hunger registered me as food. It might do the same on Zoey since she's human as well...Plus it doesn't help that Leo's still a bit skeptical about your hunger...and I don't want your world to end up like mine with an all-out war against humans." She then raised an eyebrow. "Though why did you bring a bag? You're not one to save leftovers from the many times you've eaten."

"I guess I could finish it....It was some Nira found for me." he said rubbing the back of his head. "It's not that it ain't satisfyin......I mean, as long as it's fresh....I can't eat cooked stuff like tha rest a ya. And I'm not sure bout Nira."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"I guess I could finish it....It was some Nira found for me." he said rubbing the back of his head. "It's not that it ain't satisfyin......I mean, as long as it's fresh....I can't eat cooked stuff like tha rest a ya. And I'm not sure bout Nira."
Xena tilted her head. "Nira? You mean that crazy zombie child that seems psychic?" She frowned a bit for a moment. She had been unsure about the other sentient zombies that live in the graveyard, mainly due to the concern if they share Finley's view of the world. Nira was a strange one, but like with the others, she was unsure about her as well. "You do eat jerky, and that's basically dehydrated meat. So maybe we can make some jerky for you in case you needed something to snack on without having to hunt for a while." She then narrowed her eyes. "Wait, you brought Nira here too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey would finish cooking and get everything plated. Slices of lemon, which thankfully she had found in the fridge, we're also on the plate. "Ah...if only I had a side...." She mourned, but shrugged and turned to Donnie. Giggling as she leaned into him, draping Her arms around his neck. "We'll work everything out. This place will be a safe heaven soon enough. It'll be home." She sighed happily, nuzzling her nose against his. In the meantime, the fish is ready to eat. It's no Brooklyn Slice but it's food..."  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Xena tilted her head. "Nira? You mean that crazy zombie child that seems psychic?" She frowned a bit for a moment. She had been unsure about the other sentient zombies that live in the graveyard, mainly due to the concern if they share Finley's view of the world. Nira was a strange one, but like with the others, she was unsure about her as well. "You do eat jerky, and that's basically dehydrated meat. So maybe we can make some jerky for you in case you needed something to snack on without having to hunt for a while." She then narrowed her eyes. "Wait, you brought Nira here too?"

"Yeah. I suppose we could do that." he then saw her narrow her eyes. "Yeah. Why?"

@Zoey: Donnie blushed, but smiled as she nuzzled her nose against his. "Yeah well, I'm sure it's better than anything we could find in New York on a good day. Don't worry about the sides, hopefully we can fix that very soon. What you have here looks great."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:08 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. I suppose we could do that." he then saw her narrow her eyes. "Yeah. Why?"

@Zoey: Donnie blushed, but smiled as she nuzzled her nose against his. "Yeah well, I'm sure it's better than anything we could find in New York on a good day. Don't worry about the sides, hopefully we can fix that very soon. What you have here looks great."
"Are you certain it's even a good idea for her to be here, let alone even trust her? Leo's still skeptical about your hunger as it is, and bringing a zombie from the graveyard isn't going to ease his suspicions. Yumi's an exception because she's kin. Nira is not." She asked with a frown. "Don't tell me you brought her all because she's a fellow zombie....Finley already made it clear that he hates the living, and we're just food in his eyes. It's no surprise to me if his fellow zombies share that viewpoint...Yeah, Nira's weird, but I don't know if I can trust her, psychic or not. I don't know if I can trust any of the other zombies from there..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey smiled, blushing a bit as he complimented her cooking. "Thank you. Now how 'bout we let the others know chow is ready?" She would say, stealing a quick kiss before moving to bring the food to the table with some silverware.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:34 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Are you certain it's even a good idea for her to be here, let alone even trust her? Leo's still skeptical about your hunger as it is, and bringing a zombie from the graveyard isn't going to ease his suspicions. Yumi's an exception because she's kin. Nira is not." She asked with a frown. "Don't tell me you brought her all because she's a fellow zombie....Finley already made it clear that he hates the living, and we're just food in his eyes. It's no surprise to me if his fellow zombies share that viewpoint...Yeah, Nira's weird, but I don't know if I can trust her, psychic or not. I don't know if I can trust any of the other zombies from there..."

"I was a zombie from tha graveyard too, ya know...." he said looking away from her. "I know I can trust er. She protected Zoey. She coulda ate her while I wasn't there, but she didn't. She even chased other zombies away from us. I do trust er. She don't hurt no one that don't deserve it. Like I was doin." he said. "Do...you not trust me either? Cause a tha other mornin?"

@Zoey: "Will do." Donnie said. He went up the the attic first to let Leo, Mikey, and Yumi know there was food ready, then went back down to the second floor and knocked on Splinter's door, letting him know as well. Donnie then went to Raph and Xena's room. He could hear that they were having a discussion and wasn't sure if he needed to step in and tell them food was ready, or if he needed to let them be for a bit. Standing there debating, he finally knocked on the door. "Foods ready!" he called.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I was a zombie from tha graveyard too, ya know...." he said looking away from her. "I know I can trust er. She protected Zoey. She coulda ate her while I wasn't there, but she didn't. She even chased other zombies away from us. I do trust er. She don't hurt no one that don't deserve it. Like I was doin." he said. "Do...you not trust me either? Cause a tha other mornin?"

@Zoey: "Will do." Donnie said. He went up the the attic first to let Leo, Mikey, and Yumi know there was food ready, then went back down to the second floor and knocked on Splinter's door, letting him know as well. Donnie then went to Raph and Xena's room. He could hear that they were having a discussion and wasn't sure if he needed to step in and tell them food was ready, or if he needed to let them be for a bit. Standing there debating, he finally knocked on the door. "Foods ready!" he called.

Zoey paused at hearing Donnie's call to whoever upstairs and smiled. Zoey made sure things were decently perfect one more time then went to the fridge to see if there was anything they could drink. Or at least a way for her to make lemonade ice tea. She really did like that drink. It was a little southern taste of home.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games