Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
The Song of Those Who Clash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:15 pm
Viktor Ruinous

At the mention of a bet he turned his head in confusion. Wondering were this was coming from and why she would want to bet anything at the moment. With a raised eyebrow and walked over to other side of the table. Jumping up on the chair on the other side and sitting down on it. "And what would this bet be along with what would we be betting?", he asked as he placed his paws on the table.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:19 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked at him and thought about it, a bit more,"I choose arm wrestling. And if you win, I find another protector and get paired with whatever mentor in the Hunter's guild. If I win, you stay my protector and become my Mentor for the Hunter's guild. Oh, and only in your human form.", she said, with a serious look. Of course her last sentence was not one to be argued with. Now she had her arm prepared to arm wrestle, yet he would notice a flushed look on her face. As she seemed to be some what drunk now? Whiskey was still pretty strong on her breath as she sat there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:42 pm
Viktor Ruinous.

Looking her over for a moment to see if she was serious before letting out a sigh. Turning into his human form the bags under his eyes were now much more clear for her to see. Scratching the back of his head before putting both arms on the table. "You do know that you can't beat me in strength right?", he asked as he grabbed her hand with his. Getting ready for the start of match between the tow of them.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:46 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She glanced at his arms and gave him a bit of a nod. Now she felt his hand start to move the back of her hand down. Of course by the three fourths mark, she leaned into his face. Letting her lips brush his cheek and started to push his hand down,"Who said I was going to use strength?", she now whispered into his ear. Now she pulled back once she felt his hand touching the table and looked at their hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:00 pm
Viktor Ruinous

When he thought that it was time to start pushing he just went slowly. Not wanting to hurt her by using to much of his strength to win a simple game. Once she leaned her face into his he did become confused by what she was doing. As her lips brush his cheek he realized how much she did not want to have some other hunter teaching her. So he decided to let his hand hit the table. He would be the one to teach her if she was willing to go this far. "Very well. Since you feel so strongly about this.", he said to her before quickly moving right over so his face was now in hers. In one quick motion he gave her a soft and quick lick on her cheek. "That is to make sure others know that you are with me."

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:13 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She let go of his hand once he started to talk. Now looking up at him, she tried not to smirk. Yet she partly failed at that since it was the corners of her mouth. Though when he got in her face, she felt herself blush. Before going 'ah' in shock and managed to stay sitting in her chair. If it had been a stool, she would of fallen off. Zina's gaze gone back to the window and saw that the snow just kept falling. Before allowing herself to sigh,"Driving home is going to be a pain.", she grumbled before getting up. Knowing that the roads would take a good while to be cleared and get salt put down. If they were already doing that, well she did not notice. Yet she just gently rubbed the cheek he licked on her pajama shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:23 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Going over to the window and looking outside he didn't see her rubbing her cheek. Seeing how much the snow had covered everything he nodded his head in agreement. "If worse comes to worse I will carry you home on my back in the air. It would be quicker then using those annoying metal hunks of junks.", he told her as he was pacing in front of the window looking around. Though as he was looking around he did not notice himself slightly scratching the spot on his cheek she brushed her lips against. Feeling how warm it felt right now was weird but not bad or completely unwelcome.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:32 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She glanced at him and blinked before trying not to laugh.
"You're serious? I dressed warm enough to be warm in an old car. Not to be flying around. But if I have to get more clothes, so do you.", she said, and pointed at him. Like most people well, super natural beings knew. Sirens liked to look nice at least; as merfolks always gone over board with clothes. Now she curled her toes and fought a growl in her throat before just going back to the bed and flopping. Now she buried herself under blankets and managed to fall asleep. Her heart did not calm down until she was close to dozing off. It seemed like this whole day had her more wound up then a metal spring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:52 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Looking back at her with a raised eyebrow and crossed arms he told her, "I don't need clothes since I hardly if ever use this form. And you don't need new clothes either since you should be fine with the cold. Your people were able to explore the deepest parts of the ocean so flying through the sky will be no problem." Now he was starting to crouch on the floor while turning back into the mastiff and laying down in his spot.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:58 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She bit her lip and said nothing in reply to him. Only to force herself to go to sleep now. Once morning came, she was wrapped up the blankets and grumbled. For once she had slept more then ten hours. It was almost pushing twelve hours. As she kept grumbling, she unwound herself from the blankets. Now heading to the bathroom, she took care of business and all that jazz. When she was done, she got dressed in her previous clothes and gave Viktor a look. "Only reason I say you need clothes. Is so those ones don't take damage when we spar. Or at least not get ripped any more.", she said before looking over the food menu now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:07 pm
Viktor Ruinous

All through the night he watched the snow fall and enjoyed the somewhat quieter room without all the excess noise. He didn't pay her much mind in the morning as she went about her business. When she mentioned sparing in apparently his human form he turned to look at her. Then a small grin came across his dog face."First, it is so cute you think that you'll be able to damage anything on me while we spar. Second, You think I'm going to spar as a human? What gave you that idea?", he asked while he got up and stretched out a bit and walked over to the table. Jumping on the chair and placing his paws on the table.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:13 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She kept looking at the menu and only saw his dog grin for a second. Rolling her eyes, she kept reading the menu,"Work smarter and not harder. And considering the Red Cap was mostly humanoid, along with trolls yes.", she said with a tone that was slightly annoyed. To a point she wanted to try to put him in his place. But she figured that she would be the one put in place. Now she pinched the bridge of her nose with the pads of her fingers. Followed by reaching for the phone and ordering a some what large meal. Though now her stomach growled and she huffed once the phone was hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:21 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Letting out a small laugh when she mentioned the two mythical creatures she had killed. "Those two aren't really something to be proud of killing. They were weak and the bottom of the barrel in terms of threat. At least to experienced hunters. Besides no matter how ''smart'' you work you wont be able to do anything to me.", he told her. Though when he said smart she would be able to hear the joking tone he took with it.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:24 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She wanted to throw something at him, but didn't. Though now she seemed to be ignoring him. Once the food arrived she gone ahead and took her time eating. By the end of it, she had ate mostly everything. Not much was left behind as she now just stared at a wall. Aratagn did not say how long she would be here. Yet she figured she'd be able to leave with the family linage question answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:36 pm
Viktor Ruinous

As she ate he watched her from his chair not moving. He was hoping that they would soon be able to get their answers about her family past but figured that it would take a while longer. He knew trying to find one line of family in the literal sea of families of Sirens would take a good amount of time. Even with the councils resources it will prove difficult.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces