Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:03 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He had moved away from her, though still sitting but holding his hands up to show he was unarmed or not going to hurt her.
She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down before she caught notice of Raph holding his hands up. She then frowned a bit. "Raph..." She murmured. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, why?" he asked, dropping his hands.
She frowned more before shaking her head. "It's nothing...just a nightmare."

"Wanna talk bout it?" he asked.
She looked at him for a moment before lowering her gaze. "I've been dealing with these nightmares ever since I was a child. Most of it's just reliving the more worst events of my life..." She murmured.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:16 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He had moved away from her, though still sitting but holding his hands up to show he was unarmed or not going to hurt her.
She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down before she caught notice of Raph holding his hands up. She then frowned a bit. "Raph..." She murmured. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

She looked at him for a moment before lowering her gaze. "I've been dealing with these nightmares ever since I was a child. Most of it's just reliving the more worst events of my life..." She murmured.

"I'm sorry. Have ya tried like....meditation, or some kinda therapy?" he asked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:22 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Kinda hard for that when you live in a place that's constantly attacked..." She said, shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Kinda hard for that when you live in a place that's constantly attacked..." She said, shaking her head.

"Guess so.....maybe if I can get Leo ta ever speak ta me again, he can teach ya."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Guess so.....maybe if I can get Leo ta ever speak ta me again, he can teach ya."
"Maybe." She said before she would lay back down on the bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Try an get some rest." he said as he moved to sit against the bed once more.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She nodded before she would close her eyes, once more letting herself drift to sleep while resting a hand on Raph's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:11 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She nodded before she would close her eyes, once more letting herself drift to sleep while resting a hand on Raph's shoulder.

He was surprised by the hand, but smiled a little and just sat there looking at the far wall.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He was surprised by the hand, but smiled a little and just sat there looking at the far wall.
Xena at this point was now sleeping soundly while keeping her hand rested on his shoulder.

When the next morning came, Xena was already gearing up to start their search for Donnie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:05 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena at this point was now sleeping soundly while keeping her hand rested on his shoulder.

When the next morning came, Xena was already gearing up to start their search for Donnie.

Raph handed her his fedora and coat. "Here. Put these on. It'll mask ya scent."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Thanks." Xena said as she took the fedora and coat, and put said items on. She then looked at Yumi. "Think you can hold the fort while we're gone?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Thanks." Xena said as she took the fedora and coat, and put said items on. She then looked at Yumi. "Think you can hold the fort while we're gone?"

"Will do!" She said happily.

Raph opened the door and would lead Xena out.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"We're counting on you." She said with a wink before she went to hug Yumi. "We'll be back soon." Afterward she followed Raph outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"We're counting on you." She said with a wink before she went to hug Yumi. "We'll be back soon." Afterward she followed Raph outside.

"Where should we start?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Where should we start?"
"Let's try the old lair and work from there." She said with a nod.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games