Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Marr's Pass (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:41 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Luneth
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)
"Always trust yourself."

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Namine, ready to head to Tipa? By the way, do some of your friends and family call you Nami? Luneth said to Namine as he picked her up and carried her to Tipa.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Namine
Kairi & Xion's Sister

Yes, they do , and alright, I'm ready I think biggrin
[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Namine, ready to head to Tipa? By the way, do some of your friends and family call you Nami? Luneth said to Namine as he picked her up and carried her to Tipa.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:46 pm
Luneth
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)
"Always trust yourself."

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Namine, did I make you yelp when I picked you up, Sea Angel? Do you sometimes yelp when you're surprised? Luneth said to Namine as he carried her to Tipa.
*exit*

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:54 pm
User Image
Namine
Kairi & Xion's Sister
Marr's Pass, Beach]
Namine, did I make you yelp when I picked you up, Sea Angel? Do you sometimes yelp when you're surprised? Luneth said to Namine as he carried her to Tipa.
*exit*
lol yes , you made me yelp, dear Luneth redface

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:10 am
Alexander
Tipa Adventurer (Blue Mage)
"Time to let the magic fly!"

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
That Afternoon, after Alex completed a quest in one of the Apprentice Towers, he was on his way back until he saw a cute mermaid surface. She had dark red hair, violet-blue eyes and a necklace with a silver bead. He mother, Nadia gave it to her as a birthday present for turning 15 years old. She was beautiful.
Good afternoon. I'm Alexander, but call me Alex. My class is Blue Mage, what is your name? Alex said kindly.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:27 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Alexander

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
That Afternoon, after Alex completed a quest in one of the Apprentice Towers, he was on his way back until he saw a cute mermaid surface. She had dark red hair, violet-blue eyes and a necklace with a silver bead. He mother, Nadia gave it to her as a birthday present for turning 15 years old. She was beautiful.
Good afternoon. I'm Alexander, but call me Alex. My class is Blue Mage, what is your name? Alex said kindly.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Kairi
Namine & Xion's sister
[Marr's Pass, Beach]
*Hello, you are Alex? a human right? my first time she says seeing you! 4laugh * oh my name is Kairi , I'm a mermaid, do you swim? wink
Kairi, was on the water's surface, splashing ,moving in closer to the shore,for she had seen a cute human boy ...

[quote="AnimusHelixRebirth]
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:38 am
Alexander

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Of course, I do. Kairi. Would you like me to show you something? Alex said kindly as he showed Kairi an invite
User Image
It's an invite to a Party at the Capital of St. Ivalice, this is Night 3 of the party. Its addressed to the Nations of Ivalice and it says we can bring as many friends as we want.
Would you like to attend? I can teach you to dance and grant you legs. I think you'll also look beautiful on human legs and you're pretty in pink too.
Alex said to Kairi. She also was wearing a pink seashell bra and had a pink tail then blushed

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:08 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Alexander

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Of course, I do. Kairi. Would you like me to show you something? Alex said kindly as he showed Kairi an invite
User Image
It's an invite to a Party at the Capital of St. Ivalice, this is Night 3 of the party. Its addressed to the Nations of Ivalice and it says we can bring as many friends as we want.
Would you like to attend? I can teach you to dance and grant you legs. I think you'll also look beautiful on human legs and you're pretty in pink too.
Alex said to Kairi. She also was wearing a pink seashell bra and had a pink tail then blushed

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Kairi
Namine & Xion's sister
[Marr's Pass, Beach]
What's this, oh an invite to a party, I've always wanted , and wondered what its like to be human, in love and to learn things =) be happy to Alex , it's yes 3nodding
thinks about what to say, to his invite and to become a human

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:15 am
Alexander

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Wonderful, Kairi. Shall we begin? Alex said kindly as he cast his human spell on Kairi using his Sapphire Wand & Kairi's transformation into a human began.

He saw Kairi feel his human's magic as she began to completely change. Her fins splitting into two, her lower fish body began to disappear as it started to lose its color and match skin tone. Her legs emerged, and her tail fins become feet. She had nothing below but she was still wearing her seashell bra & her necklace.

Null Spell: Transform
Mermaid to Human
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:46 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Alexander

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Wonderful, Kairi. Shall we begin? Alex said kindly as he cast his human spell on Kairi using his Sapphire Wand & Kairi's transformation into a human began.

She felt the human's magic as she began to completely change. Her fins splitting into two, her lower fish body began to disappear as it started to lose its color and match skin tone. Her legs emerged, and her tail fins become feet. She had nothing below but she was still wearing her seashell bra & her necklace.

Null Spell: Transform
Mermaid to Human
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Kairi
Namine & Xion's sister

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
alright watching Alex biggrin
thinks how odd the feeling was, her tail a changing , fins a splitting, for a moment she closed her eyes, quickly re opened, non believing

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:57 pm
Alexander

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Alex then saw a young woman sitting in the water. He saw Kairi wake up and pushed the strands of her hair out of her eyes. As she did, she noticed her new knees and was caught by surprise. She raised one of her legs above water and saw a foot and five toes. He saw her wiggle her toes and was fascinated as she laughed and giggled. She had finally gotten her wish of having legs and being a human. She was still wearing her necklace & seashell bra.

Kairi, your legs and feet are beautiful. Can you try standing up? Alex said kindly to Kairi as he blushed. Kairi was still wearing her necklace with a silver bead and pink seashell bra.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:14 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Alexander

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Alex then saw a young woman sitting in the water. He saw Kairi wake up and pushed the strands of her hair out of her eyes. As she did, she noticed her new knees and was caught by surprise. She raised one of her legs above water and saw a foot and five toes. He saw her wiggle her toes and was fascinated as she laughed and giggled. She had finally gotten her wish of having legs and being a human. She was still wearing her necklace & seashell bra.

Kairi, your legs and feet are beautiful. Can you try standing up? Alex said kindly to Kairi as he blushed. Kairi was still wearing her necklace with a silver bead and pink seashell bra.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Kairi
Namine & Xion's sister
[Marr's Pass, Beach]
He saw her wiggle her toes and was fascinated as she laughed and giggled. She had finally gotten her wish of having legs and being a human. She was still wearing her necklace & seashell bra.
So,so these *legs* and feet of mine can move and walk Alex? *looks up at him* that was something! eek but feel a little bare ,as she tried to idk, hide herself lol feeling to see if her necklace was still there! sweatdrop big thanks to you Alex 4laugh
Amazed, surprised,after realising she had gone unconscious,she was just simply mistified with her legs, knees,and toes, ever so grateful

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:18 pm
Alexander

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Kairi, do you need help standing up? I'll keep you steady and maintain your balance. Alex said kindly to Kairi as he offered his hand toward a naked seashell bra Kairi.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:11 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Alexander

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Kairi, do you need help standing up? I'll keep you steady and maintain your balance. Alex said kindly to Kairi as he offered his hand toward a naked seashell bra Kairi.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Kairi
Namine & Xion's sister

It feels weird, having legs Alex! *looks in his beautiful hazel eyes biggrin redface yes please, I don;t seem to have any balance! the feet right? stay on the ground lol
was finding it hard to learn how to walk, with the new legs! takes his hand!

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:44 pm
Alexander

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Alex helps Kairi on her human legs and feet then holds the mermaid to keep her steady. Kairi, how do your new legs and feet feel? That's a nice necklace of yours, Kairi. Alex said kindly to a naked seashell bra Kairi.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:49 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Alexander

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Alex helps Kairi on her human legs and feet then holds the mermaid to keep her steady. Kairi, how do your new legs and feet feel? That's a nice necklace of yours, Kairi. Alex said kindly to a naked seashell bra Kairi.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Kairi
Namine & Xion's sister
*smiles* thanks, yes my mom gifted it to me, means a lot heart
she couldn't stop staring at his beautiful eyes ,

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games