Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:06 am
Syn blinked before tilting his head. "Is it too soon? Cause I can wait a week or more of you really need it." he replied, seeing the surprise on Avery's face. "Yes, I suppose it has. I had planned on moving for a while now. And a farm is just what I wanted." he added after a second of thinking. He blinked but nodded at Avery's statement. "Okay. I can do that." he said with a small smile as he watched Avery attempt to check the closet but then a time went off a d he was off to the kitchen. Syn watched him go before turning to the closet with a small frown. Hmm. Was there something living in the closet. He stated at the closet when it rattled. Yeah. No. He shook his head before deciding not to bother with it and follow Avery into the kitchen, making sure to close the door behind him. Maybe they would need help. "You guys need any help?" he asked, walking into the kitchen.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:04 pm
User Image

"Oh can you help me carry some of these to the table?" Avery said before he got into the kitchen and began rummaging through the cabinet for a big glass bowl to put the soup in, they were also having some roasted ham along with a Caesar salad and a spinach casserole. "Well we normally don't get this kind of line up but considering we have one person who's moving in and a deputy staying over, might as well make a feast, although let's not cause that's too much food." chuckling nervously pouring the barley soup into the bowl as Yui comes in to bring it over to the table. A bit of happiness that he could make this sort of meal making him beam with joy as he readies the other dishes for the table. Getting a text from Morgan, he sets the roasted ham on the countertop to dig his phone out of his pocket to see what was sent to him. A slight frown formed, then later a contented smile with a sigh afterwards, seems like Morgan is put on overtime again thanks to the investigation, replying with sincerity, Avery sends the reply to Morgan as he asked Pam to make a leftover plate for Morgan and asking her to put in the oven to keep it warm at least. "You know, I know Morgan is doing what he can to protect people, but sometimes, I kinda wish he gives himself some time for himself. Because missing this sort of family thing, hurts him just as it hurts us." Avery leaned on the counter trying to fight back a few emotions until his wife came in, she tilted her head a bit but seeing her got him into putting on a brave smile for everyone and walked over to give her a hug which made her looked confused. Though knowing her husband, she smiled for him and returned the embrace, comforting him from what ever he was going through before she walked in.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:11 pm
Syn nodded as he did what was asked. He didn't mind helping as he knew he would probably be doing it a lot when he moved in. He nodded at Avery's statement as he carried the dishes towards the table and set them down. Syn noticed that Avery was looking at his phone and frowned when he saw the look on his face. He somehow knew that it was about Morgan. He was going to ask if everything was okay but the Gerry came in and Avery went to her. He decided that he would ask the other male later before he left for home. He couldn't help but worry about Morgan and hoped that everything was okay wherever he was as he continued with the table, his mind deep in thought. Maybe he would call him later and make sure that everything was okay. Or maybe not as he didn't know if Morgan was on a case or not and didn't want to bother him if he was.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:45 am
User Image

Dinner was almost ready as Yui walked into the kitchen to bring out enough serving bowls for the soup and Pam getting the utensils afterwards. Later Avery and Gerry joined the table as he sat in the front with Gerry next to him. Pam had already made a plate for Morgan and went on to put it in the oven to keep it warm, though with a moment like this, it would've been better had the elder brother choose to leave early. "Well we still got Syn here and by tomorrow he'll be moving in with us, so let's treat him as a new member of the family." Avery smiled as everyone nodded raising a cup to Syn. "Sweet~ we actually got to do that thing they do in those old movies, that's one off the list." Pam chuckled and can't help but raise a glass, everyone chuckled slightly before it went quiet again, with a sigh leaving him, Avery sat up straight, bowing his head for prayer as everyone did the same, afterwards he looked at everyone at the table and nodded. "Alright, enough downtime, let's dig in before everything gets cold." saying he starts putting some food on his plate while everyone else followed behind.

"Hey Syn, here's one thing, I may not be adept in magic, but I know certain magic just by their scent, Charlotte on the other hand seemed to have been rough housed a bit by some unknown force. Care to let these Earth spirit explain themselves?" Avery noted leaning on his hand with an intrigued look before continuing, "I know they've been here longer than any of us, but Charlotte's job is hard enough keeping the law here and she's my homie too." he chuckled though wondering about the dazed look she must've had when she was pushed to the ground by something unseen before Charlotte tossed a lob of spinach at Avery as it hit him right between the eyes. "Very funny bucko, don't forget that I found out about you sending me that wasabi covered chocolate box at my door, you're way more mischievous than some Earth spirit." Charlotte retort and even though his sight was blinded by creamy spinach, Avery snickered. "Aw but it was just in good fun for the years we've known you, well actually me and Gerry." an impish little curve on the side of his lips before Gerry wiped the food off his face, Charlotte could only rub the bridge of her nose before continuing eating, Pam and Yui were giggling from the antics the deputy and Avery shared, Gerry knows her husband as he just meekly shrugged his shoulder. The attention was brought back to Syn though as they all kinda wonder if this Earth spirit could explain his/her assault on a deputy, the feeling of their gaze felt comically intense, though Yui and Gerry only smiled nervously and wishing they could help Syn out of this situation.

Ooc: Reference User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:50 am
Syn smiled at the scene before him before raising his own glass. He could not believe he was actually going to do this, moving but maybe it was for the best as he and his magic was a bit happy more happy here. As they started to eat, he fell deep into thought, wondering what Morgan was up to now and sad that he wasn't here with his family. Actually, he felt kind of bad being here and that Morgan was not. It...didn't feel quite right. He snapped out of his thoughts when Avery asked about the Earth spirits. He was silent for a minute before responding. "I can't make them explain themselves. They thought she was an intruder as they didn't know who she was. They know Yui, of course as she coves over to the farm to keep things up and they are thankful for it. Me, well I asked for permission to be there. Plus, they seemed to have a grudge against the banks and those who work for them." he started, remembering the images the spirits had shown him. "Apparently, those from the bank have been tearing up the land looking for something. They are rather pissed about it but if you explain that you were only doing your job and meant no harm, they will understand." he added, taking a sip of his drink. He had a nagging suspicion that the people from the bank were looking for the old couple's will. He also had a feeling that they weren't going to find it no matter what they tried and that the more they tried to push, the more nature will fight back.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Reference?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh I'm not really the one who takes care of the farm much, I just help Pam with a few..." This is when Yui realized what she just exposed as the deputy looked at both of them as sweat rolled down their cheeks. "Okay, lemme explain, I-" deputy cut her off with a twirl of her finger as a sinister smile rolled on the deputy's lips, those two are gonna have a long lecture from Charlotte about trespassing into someone's farm even though she knows they've got a good reason to. "Well the bank that owned that farm has the right, though there's nothing that says that the land is breaking the law by stopping them from whatever they're doing." Charlotte stated after taking a sip of water, Avery looked like he wondered about odd things going on at that farm, noting that there's always seem to be a commotion going on every night though it didn't last much longer than an hour. "Hmm well I heard around town that the McCready Bank wanted to level the entire place to raise a country hotel they've been planning as there are a lot of tourists lately coming into town, especially from the Middle East and Asia." Avery added of the rumor, Charlotte nodded having heard the same thing since this town is quite well known for a few Akatian brands that's shipped around the world, it was also the Elven kingdom's first farmlands. "Well they can't do much to that farm unless they have that will of Hugh and Gaby, Mayor's orders though within 2 weeks the elections will take place and our current Mayor who's a friend of Hugh is out to serve for one last term, but if a new mayor is elected, well the bank would have every right to tear down the farm for their pet project." Charlotte pointed out shaking her head, but there's nothing much that can be done and persuading the bank to scrap their plans for the farm is a battle no one can change.

Ooc: It's the face they're making at Syn. Doge face, well it's mostly Pam and Avery making that derpy face.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:02 pm
Syn just sat back and listened, his mind turning inwards for a few seconds before starting when Charlotte said that the bank wants to level the farm. "Over my dead body." He replied with deadly calm. He would be damned if he let the farm or the land that it rested on be demolished for some hotel. No. It would seem.he would have to play hardball with thr bank. He refused to let them do more harm to the land with thier idea, plus he would probably have to save them for nature itself. He winced as he imagined the scene. Yeah. That was not going to go down well. "Yes. And also, the have to have the deed to the farm." He piped in absentmindedly, thinking about something. "Tell me, Miss Charlotte, which bank has the deed to the house? Do you know? " he asked after a moment, his blue eyes gazing at the deputy like he was trying to peer into her soul. "Or do any of them have it at all?" he added, silently wondering if he could buy the farm sooner than later. He was going to have to step up his plans.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Ah. Questuon: Do you think that Syn should wait a bit longer to move?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You wanna talk to the bankers? McCready bank is the one that owns the farm, their office is in town and the guy you aught to deal with is their manager, Doug "Heartless" S'taurs, greedy gator as anyone I know if I ever met a reptile." Charlotte informed Syn of who, where, and what and not looking too pleased about saying the name either as everyone at the table had a slightly disdained look on their faces at the name. Avery stated his first encounter with the brute stating how he almost wanted to snag Gerry off, though Pam and Yui said that the gator did tried until Gerry literally dislocated his shoulder which Pam and Avery couldn't help but chuckle at the memory of that incident. "Well she may not have gone through self-defense class but my wife is just a natural fighter." Avery baby over his wife and before he could lean into her, she nonchalantly pats him on the head while focusing on her meal. "To be honest, the wasn't a deed to begin with since it's gone with the will, Doug just went up to the Mayor and kept harassing him to sell the farm to him until the Mayor gave in and gave him a bill of sale, no one didn't want to make a fuss so Doug just got away with it." sighing from the decision the Mayor made, it seems the over-ambitious gator kept bragging about having bought the farm for him and his bank.

Ooc: That's up to you, though I suppose Syn should think things through since moving out of one place in a short time would end up building doubt in whether it's the right time to do so. He can always visit the farm until he's ready of course, even spending the night there is alright on my book. There'll just be interesting encounters in Darebelly Farm.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:51 am
Occ: Hmm. How about a week? That way he can get wvrytging in order by that time?

Syn blinked at the shift in mood. Okay, then. The druid just smiled at that statement. "Serves him right then." He piped up as the conversation continued about the gator. He blinked at that statement. "Hmm. I see. That sucks." he replied, a thoughtful look appearing on his features. So, the bank that supposed owned the farm didn't have the deed to it so basically the farm did not help n to the bank. By the mayor was bullied into giving in anyway to avoid conflict but maybe he could work with that. One thing about Syn was that, though he may seem nice and sweet, which he was, but when nature is involved, he can be a sly, crafty little thing. He just never shows it. "I see. Well, It's good thing that I plan on buying it then." he added after snapping himself out of his thoughts after a minute. He made a mental note to check out this McCready character as something about this don't feel quite right. He would get to the bottom of it.

F-XylilShrink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:27 pm
User Image

With that, the conversation changed from chatter about what's going on in town to the odd things that happened from days before including funny incidents. Time flew by quick as Yui and Gerry were busy cleaning up the empty plates and putting what ever leftovers were there. Avery was sitting by the table chatting with Charlotte about things, idle chatter only and simple concerns from a farmer to the town deputy. Pam was occupied with the TV watching a Korean drama series as she seemed engulfed in the plot and holding onto her pillow.

A message was sent to Syn's phone, Morgan asked how things around going and wondering if he's got time for a video call in regards to something they talked about early this morning.

Ooc: That's alright, it'll even give Avery enough time to finish working on official records.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:21 pm
Syn helped with the dishes, smiling at the warm atmosphere around him. This was nice and it had been a long time since he had felt this kind of warmth and it had happened a long time ago. He remembered his teacher and another being involved but he could not remember the other person. It was like his memory was blocking it. Huh. He blinked when his phone pinged which meant he had gotten a message from Morgan. He replied that things were going really well and had even met Charlotte. He paused at the mention of a video call and replied that he did. He frowned. Early this morning? Then it clicked. Oh. He slipped outside to take it, so he wouldn't disturb the others, asking Morgan that if he wanted to video call, he could do it now if he liked. He had traveled to rhe porch, taking a seat on the bench as he waited for the call to connect. He made a mental note to ask Avery if there was a bus stop nearby so he could get home as it was getting late and he had to work in the morning.

Occ: After he does that, we could always timeskip.

F-XylilShrink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:41 pm
User Image

The call connected as Morgan was outside the precinct, {"Hey Syn, thanks for having this video call with me. I was sorta worried when you said you met Charlotte. She's not really easy to communicate with if she's in a bad mood, but I'm glad she wasn't."} Morgan said with a little smile, Agent Alica could be heard in the background ordering a simple hotdog as she joins in on the video. {"Hey Syn, happy to see ya again. Okay I know this'll be a little bit last minute, but in two days we've got our window to start the raid in the Black Market, Brass is going all ham on this so we've got a good enough task unit to help, but our spot light will be tomorrow night."} Alica says taking a bit out of a hotdog, Morgan is keeping himself under knowing there's leftovers for him at the house. Later, Morgan gave details of what's to expect tomorrow night figuring Syn might be working in the morning though if need be, the one running the operation can ask Syn's boss to be excused from work.

Ooc:
DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:24 am
{"Hi, Morgan. It's no problem at all."} he replied with a smile as he leaned back against the Bench, enjoying the evening breeze. {"At first she was, but it worked out in the end."} he added, with another smile as Agent Alicia popped on the screen. He blinked at the statement and frowned. So soon? Not that he minded, it was just he didn't think it would be so soon. {"Hello, Agent. I see. Is can do that but I have work in the morning. 9-3, so maybe we could meet at my place after I get off or do tou want to do this somewhere else?"} he said after a minute of thinking about it. As he awaited a response, he sat there, just watching nature as well as the sunset that was happening at that very moment, bathing the earth in its orange glow. It really was pretty out here.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:30 pm
User Image

Alica thinks for a minute as her and Morgan exchanged looks, before settling on where to meet. {"Hey do you remember that café you and Morgan went to the day after the 11th victim was discovered? We can meet up there once you're done at work."} Alica says as she munches on a hotdog and was about to talk with a mouthful until Morgan shoved her away not wanting to hear her talk while eating. {"I've been researching into your claim about a ceremonial knife being used during these killings, although they may not have been used to kill the victims they were used afterwards and most groups that still practiced ceremonial sacrifices on fake dummies have had their blades registered for the Elven government to keep track on, though there was one that's been missing from one of the academies in Hael, I believe it's the one you attended during your training. I've got some agents doing background checks on the school body and staff so we might get some insight once the team gets back to me on what they've found."} Morgan informs sending some photos of the known groups and their logos in case something might jog Syn's memory. Later Morgan tells Syn that he'll be home soon so he can tell his little brother that when he goes back inside.

Ooc:
DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:22 pm
Syn blinked before nodding. {"Yeah. I can do that."} he replied after thinking about it. He could definitely do that. He had to fight back a laugh at the two's antics, shaking his head. He stiffened at the mention at the mention of the blade. Well, damn. If It it was from the academy that he studied at, he just hoped that his teacher, Solaria, didn't know about it. Then again, maybe she did. {"I understand. If you need to, tell them to get in touch with my teacher, Solaria as being a high priestess, she would know more about them than anyone else."} he added before standing up and stretching before accepting the photos and placing them in his phone gallery to look at later. He agrees to tell Avery just that before hanging up and heading inside. "Okay, guys. I think it's time for me to head home." He announced once he was back inside. "Oh and Avery, Morgan told me to let you know that he would be home soon." He added after a second before reaching for his bag that he had left beside the door.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games