Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Savage Clan

Back to Guilds

Family RP 

Tags: Savage, Clan, Family, Mystery, Drama 

Reply The Savage Clan
In the castle [Central Lands] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:21 am
User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Eren/Arawan looked to Inoita. She had called his true name. His stormy eyes slowly started to clear. He sighed and finally looked away when she made it it Rhiannon's side. "You know I would gladly die for either of you. I could never hate my sister or you, my..." He sighed and shook his head. "I'm sorry that you felt like you couldnt have told me. Inoita...I..."Eren couldn't say what he wanted to say. Instead, he stood, bowed. "I'll stay, but yes, we need to talk later."

Evelyn Cunningham
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

At the use of Eren's ancient name, Evie tensed. Did they catch on? Of course they had. Inoita said it like four distinct times. She bit her lip but nodded to Eren. "That means a lot to me, brother." She said softly, barely above a whisper.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Kimmela looked at Monique and then to her sister and children. Arawan? Why does that name sound familiar? Why did she call him that? What shocked her even more was the fact that he responded to it as if it were the most natural thing in the world to be called the wrong name. "I agree. Mom is beautiful. Inoita, did you give Eren a new secret nickname lass? You slipped up and called him Arawan a couple times." She didnt look upset, just confused.

[x]
Monique & Owen

Owen grinned. "If it is his nickname, it is quite fitting. Arawan mean brave and courageous. He was also one of the first that pledged his allegiance to Inoita many many eons ago. He and his sister Rhiannon were an unstoppable force until-...

"Until they were murdered for their loyalty." Eren said bitterly. He looked at his sister and sighed, knowing that she remembered better than he did.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:32 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita sighed as she sat down. “Erendriel and Evelyn reminded me so much of Rhianon and Arawan. In their loyalty and connection with each other so as young children I told them their story as far as I could remember it. The children where once so enthralled with it that I called them their names. It kind of stuck.” She said hoping this would be a cover enough unless the twins choose to continue to it. She looked at Owen “Remmber when our history teacher taught us about them Adda? How the James and Jason fought of who was Arawan to protect their sisters. Since Kimmi was dubbed to be Rhianon and the boys wanted to be our fierce protectors.” She bit her lip and looked to the twins. “History class is always better taught by those who lived it, that’s what Erendriel and Evelyn figured also and decided to ask me straight out about it once they figured that their old aunt Lady was the same as the young goddess they read about when the kingdom was formed many eons ago.” Looking to Kimmi and Monique she smiled slightly but was quite in case the twins wanted to come clean now. Instead she entered both their minds and spoke softly ”it is up to you two now if you want to come clean about your previous self’s or keep it hidden. But since the powers started acting up choices has to be made soon.” she closed off their connection for now and looked at her hands.

User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:04 am
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Eren looked at Lady as she spoke to his mind. He looked at Rhia and shook his head slightly. Now was not the time to shock the family with more news. "Yes...a childhood name that....Auntie Lady gave us." Inoita could tell that it was hard for him to keep calling her Auntie, but he did it to keep up appearances.

Evelyn Cunningham
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn nodded in agreement. "Well...after all this excitement, I'm really tired...I'm going to nap." She said softly. Even though she wasnt really that tired, she was ready to get out of the spotlight for a while. She smiled at everyone. "Thank you everyone for the love and acceptance." With those final words, she ported up to her room.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Kimmela sighed softly and went to sit with her youngest daughter who looked like she was ready for a nap. She looked to the others in the room. "What am I going to do? My granddaughter will be nearly as old as her aunt..."

[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique shrugged. "Just keep loving her. She has probably beat herself up over this for months now....wait....how is it that shes been like this for months but doesn't look more than 2 months pregnant?" Monique finally asked. It was quite odd indeed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:25 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita felt guilty as she spoke up “that would be me, really. She visited me before I left and was so distraught I offered her an elixir to freeze the pregnancy in time as she thought through her options and came to a decision.” She said softly. “Evie made me promise to not tell anyone about this until she was ready, and I suggested it was better she said it herself than I told it.” She confessed as she looked towards the door Evie had left trough. “And Kimmi you know you have two grandchildren on the way.. Ori and Dizzy’s child is as much your grandchild as it is mine. Did you forget that?” She rose an eyebrow at her sister. She sighed some before she leaned her head to her hands, her elbows resting on the table. “I should really visit Orixana and Dizzy but not today and most likely not leaving alone.” She said sadly somewhat regretting she had left her daughter to tend to her pregnancy on her own.

User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:45 am
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Eren smirked. "You're not getting out of me sight." He teased. "My brother is a fine protector, but I'd rather see to it meself." Eren ran a hand through his white hair. "Doesn't matter to me when you want to go. I can accompany you."

[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Kimmi sighed. "I know they are noth my grandchildren. It's still just as hard to imagine myself as a grandmother. I'm not old enough for that. Dont worry about Ori. Mum and I have been keeping an eye on her. She has missed you. Mum and I are definitely not replacements, but we were able to help."

[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique smiled some. "Your father and I were quite young when Lady made us grandparents. You'll get over it and love them both with a love you never knew you had."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:02 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Shaking her head slightly Inoita smiled at her fond memories. “what a beauty she was.” She said softly before she stood up. “if you excuse me maman, Adda and Kimmi I will retire for the afternoon I have some work left to tend to before I get ready for the formal dinner. How formal is it going to be?” She looked at her parents as she asked the last question.

User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:10 am
[x]
Monique & Owen

Owen frowned at the mention of dinner. He looked to Inoita, knowing she would know exactly what he was talking about. A...guest from the far east has requested to join us for dinner as he is passing through our lands to do business in the west. So it will be a highly formal dinner tonight. My apologies in advance." He said softly. A stern look on his face. "Please, go enjoy yourself. Dont worry about tonight."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:18 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita bit her bottom lip before she nodded and bowed her head towards her father and left the family dining room. Why was he moving so fast? Had someone let him know she was back? Shaking her head to clear her head she leaned against one of the walls of the hallway. Inoita closed her eyes before she sighed. She had better find a proper dress and accessories and behave in a cold snobbish way. Maybe he would give up then. As she felt someone draw nearer she smiled as she looked up at Eren’s face. “time to talk before the craziness eats the time we have today away?” she asked him softly.

User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:48 am
User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Eren closed the space between them and grinned. "Shouldnt we be going some place more...private?" In the blink of an eye, they were in his room. It was a very manly feeling room. The bed was of dark wood as well as his desk. Weapons were hung neatly on the wall. Sabril the sword lay protected in a case on the top shelf. Eren blushed a little. It was the first time that he had a woman in his room. "Uhm...you can sit anywhere." He said softly, suddenly nervous.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:38 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita smiled slightly yet a light blush dusted her cheeks as she looked down on the floor. Suddenly she felt like a teenager again, like time had stood still since she had stood with Arawan. “So here we are.” She finally said as she sat down on his desk chair, too nervous to sit on his bed. Looking up at him she tilted her head slightly “I missed you while I travelled you know.” She said softly.

User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:02 am
User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Eren smiled some when he saw her blush. She was as beautiful as ever. He gently took her hand and sighed. "I'm not sure you missed me the way I missed you, Inoita..." He looked down at her, something new shining in his eyes. "Inoita...I dont know if you realize how long I have waited for a moment like this to just..." Eren shook his head. He wasnt sure if he was making sense anymore. His feelings for her ran so deeply. It was hard to express in words. "I'm sorry. I'm not making sense am I?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:23 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita sighed as she held his hand. “Eren… Arawan.. I did.. I do miss you more than you can imagine.” She started before she bit her bottom lip. Oh, how she wanted him. She had back in the ancient times also, but she had suppressed it then not wanting to destroy the connection the three of them had. “I have waited so long to come across a soul like yours again. Never believing I would.” She started as she broke their eye contact and looked out his window. “yet I find myself in an impossible situation again. Before we say too much a decision must be made on who you want to be. Arawan my fierce protector or Erendriel my nephew. You need to talk to your sister about this and reach a decision on if you both tell the whole family of who you are or if we pretend nothing is wrong. I will work with what the two of you decide.” She looked up at him again small tears forming in her eyes, she had laid down the cards she had held closest to her heart for so many eons, what she had drowned out by giving into her lusts for others.

User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:37 am
User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Eren felt his smile grow as he heard her words. When she presented him with the choice of becoming his true self or staying with the facade if Eren, an amused look crossed his face. When she looked at him again there were tears in her eyes. Carefully, he took his hands from hers and held on to either side of her face with a smile. "I will talk with Rhia, but either way, I'm never going to stop loving you." With those final words, he leaned in and kissed her slowly. Something he had longed to do since they first met. He had loved her from the very first day he saw her. Through all the years of searching, never realizing who he was until now. For once, he was going to do what he had longed to do. Gently he broke away the kiss and looked down into her eyes, wondering if he had done the right thing.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:50 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita didn’t stop him from kissing her as he looked into her eye’s emotions played over them, love, confusion, nervousness being the prominent ones. Licking her lips she spoke in a hushed voice “Tonight’s guest is probably going to act vile. You must promise me to not do something rash. I will have to act like a cold and ruthless princess.” She cautioned him. “Please do not do anything that will put the kingdom or the family in danger.” Closing her eyes she sighed wondering why that man had to visit just as she came back and had other things to deal with.

User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:03 pm
User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
A hard look washed over Erendriel's face. "If that's the case, I am better left NOT attending dinner, but I must." Arawan chuckled some without humor. "I will behave as a good elf, but if he crosses the line, I will not be able to control my actions." Gently, he released her face. He knew that she needed time to process everything. He would not rush her. "As for you and me, take all the time you need. I have learned to be patient. My love for you only grows stronger." Arawan let out a sigh of relief. "You know, for a moment I thought you were going to tell me that it was all just a boyish fantasy. That it was natural for me to have these feelings, but you didn't share them. I'm glad to know the truth."

The Savage Clan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff