Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:30 pm
Hemera went for the silly pose that night, but didn't want to hold it forever. If someone knew her...or a tabloid picture was taken...god, she'd never live it down. She didn't want anyone to acknowledge it ever again. Hemera changed the pose up before she landed, and got some extra points for it. Ah, yes. Perhaps...she was learning how to work a crowd. Finally. As if bodybuffing and Superstar were not enough.

The next night would help make or break that. As if she kept the crowd in mind so much, considering that she had to wing every other move. If only things could ever go as planned...

So there were trees and ramps, the only question left was: what now? Mera expected something zany and a little annoying. She zipped down, and there was nothing. So much nothing. As if there was nothing there at all, for real.

Out of all possibilities, she did not expect this. Not...a total drop. With little time to make a decision or otherwise fall. Skiing and performing for competition mixed with ridiculous stunts. Mera's heart and mind raced.

She couldn't decide in time.

She fell. Her ice hardened on her body in case it was a hard landing.

Hivestuck

My name is: Hemera Moachm
My team is: Teal
My talent category is: Dance
My choice is: C

Current Score: 12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:35 pm
A good bit before she got to learn about the state of her ice hive... Wander barreled down the slopes. First, there was the jumpapalooza. She went for the most air flight she could get...and sang as much as she could in that time. When she landed, there wasn't much space left for performing. Oh. Oops. That was a part of it, too, huh? Multi-tasking! Could be hard sometimes.

So that set her up for the next part of the run that she had to pull off, both in the sense of trying to compete and see how much there was before it was finally over.

She had to catch up, and sing more. Wander could only belt out a little; a cliff was coming up. The organizers set the contestants up to go right off of it! Luckily, she spotted the hang-glider and zip line. What would work best for her? Not that she had time to think it through. Wander ended up on the hang-glider, without a whole lot of thought. Either way, she realized as she held on, both hands were needed whether it was the one thing or another. No fireworks for her! Only singing, as she held on and tried to keep up.

Hivestuck

My name is: Pennie Teller (Wander Oudini)
My team is: Orange
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: A

Current Score: 5

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:36 pm
In the end, Guouli didn't do a flip for the audience. He did the flip...for himself. For his soul, even. And he felt. So. Cool. For it! But it wasn't only him and him alone. Guouli flipped with his knives, then flipped them by his own hand. And he even caught them again at the hilt. Nice! Now that's some handling of weapons. Guo felt so amped up, especially after that. Nothing could bother him after that.

He was going to ace this sport and win that trophy, baby. He could feel it in his chitten.

Tonight, he looked forward to the current part of the run. He looked forward to the adrenaline, making all the right moves, being awesome. For a while, things were quiet. Then he caught sight of some stuff. Stuff...for flying over empty spaces. Ohhhh, s**t, man!

He soon caught sight of the cliff's edge, and over it. More options down below! Including- oh, oh, s**t! Half-pipe! How cool would that be? Going down with his weapons and finishing up on a half-pipe? Truly, video games had trained him for this night.

The blueblood leaned further. He picked up speed, and was just all too excited to go off the ledge.

Hivestuck

My name is: Guouli Pyrero
My team is: Blue
My talent category is: Weapons Handling
My choice is: D

Current Score: 9

Taki-di rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:33 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My team is: [Blue]
Yesterday's Total: 3
Damage: -3
Repair: +2
New Total: 2

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid Water

Tsarzi stared down the kid making excuses over the remains of her ice fort. Crushed underfoot, all of her progress was gone. And while practice makes perfect, while it was a learning exercise tow work the snow, there were limits. Each day was a different setback and barely any progress. She knew how these things could go but that didn't make it okay that the kid was knowingly brought their lusus in here, inconsiderate and uncaring of who would face consequences for their reckless actions. Eventually, under her unyielding and unimpressed gaze, the kid fled the scene and Tsarzi started to build once again.  

Taki-di

Taki-di

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:37 pm
Taki-di
Hivestuck

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My team is: [Blue]
My choice is: D

Current Score: 9

The judges may not have been too impressed but their opinions werne't really important at the end of the day. Tsarzi had stuck the landing and was personally satisfied with her performance. The flip fit well with her act, already rather non-traditional as far as dances went, flips and airborne kicks were normal for her type of flow, but with the skis, chances were minimal to incorporate such elements. She took her chance and as far as she was concerned, it paid off.

As seemed to be a trend with troll performances, the next act always had to one up the previous, going from ramps to sheer vertical drops. Logically, there wasn't much Tsarzi could do with a zip line or a hang glider. A trampoline might catch her from a drop, and the free fall would be an adrenaline rush, but that wasn't necessarily appealing to her. Out of her options, the half pipe meant she could keep skiing and maneuvering and maybe test out a few more complicated tricks on the way down. It was the logical decision of the four of what would be the best use of the opportunity. Decision made, Tsarzi dodged the glider and zipline set up and skipped straight onto the slide to being her downward descent.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:06 pm
Hivestuck
I WANT TO REDEEM TICKETS!
Tickets: One here
User: C'est moi

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:12 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Selune
My team is: Green
My talent category is: Weapons Handling
My choice is: B

Current Score: 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:13 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Punkie
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: C

Current Score: 10

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:14 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Caiden
Yesterday's Total: 10
Damage: 8
Repair: 5
New Total: 7

Building Material for Tomorrow:Frigid Water: If you’re lucky, it’ll freeze over and make your hive stable and your display difficult to traipse in. If you’re not, you may have a slush hive on your hands. On a danger roll of 5 or 6, take 0 damage to your quality. On a danger roll of 1, take 8 damage to your quality.

Oof, Caiden's fort took a big hit. He felt a small tear form as he saw the fort essentially disintegrate. Caiden was a big troll tho, and he could make up for this. The brownblood put his all into this next construction, fortifying the walls, making the height bigger, taller, better. If he was the cheating type, he could totally illusion the fort bigger. But no, that was not Caiden. They boy pilled on the snow, adding Frigid water as he went. It was not the easiest material to work on... but the brownblood made it work. When he felt it was as built up as he could get it, the brownblood placed a flower on top.  
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:15 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Selune
My team is: Green
Yesterday's Total: 5
Damage: 4
Repair: 2
New Total: 3

Building Material for Tomorrow: Sparkly Snow: A nice looking, snow-peaked hive attracts more tourists, which means more damage. Is it worth it? On a 1, 2, or 3 danger roll: +2 extra damage. On a 4, 5, or 6 building roll: +2 extra quality.

Micillia

Dapper Duck

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:43 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Odette Cygnet
My team is: Red
My choice is: C) Trambampoline

Current Score: 4

Odette was slowly coming down from her panic. This was not something life-or-death to stress over. This was a fun time enjoying relatively bloodless sport. It was a game to be enjoyed, even by its participants. It was not something that her career relied on. Sometimes things were just for fun, and that was that. She hoped the other rebels were having a good time going down the slopes. They deserved to have a fun, silly time.

And so did she! Not everything she did had to be for somebody else! She could enjoy this for her!

But… how?

She could do something silly! Yeah, silly! Instead of doing something fancy and mature, she could be unpredictable! She could… she could… use that trampoline! Yeah!

Odette geared herself up for the task, launching herself off the springy platform, performing a handful of fairly goofy poses. Hand on the hips, blow a kiss, all of that stuff she avoided doing, she played up. Aandes couldn’t stop her here. The only thing that could stop her was the skis in front of her, and the incredibly dangerous course before her. Well, maybe she shouldn’t goof off too much. She didn’t want to break an ankle.  
zeflamigo rolled 3 100-sided dice: 68, 80, 38 Total: 186 (3-300)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:44 pm
Stemma huffed. She was tired of playing this game, but Krampa was forcing her to see things through because he 'didn't raise a quitter'. Whatever.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

zeflamigo rolled 2 100-sided dice: 19, 99 Total: 118 (2-200)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:46 pm
If it was so easy, why didn't Krampa just do it for her? If he loved the cold and the snow so much, why didn't he just play the game for himself? It was no good if Stemma wasn't even good at it.  
zeflamigo rolled 1 100-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 pm
Wait, she got one? She got one!! Stemma nearly tripped over her own feet getting that snowflake to the judges. Finally, she had something to show for herself!

Final Snowflake: 68 - 5 = 63  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~ rolled 3 100-sided dice: 70, 79, 68 Total: 217 (3-300)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:18 pm
Sometimes a girl just has to chase a snowflake.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games