Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:54 pm
"I'm not an idiot, I see how Dad looks at you even if he tries to hide it." Jen said rolling his eyes as he sat down to eat his food. He moved looking toward the food and reached for the milk first. " but i like pulling pranks on the knights...there kinda dumb." Jen mumbled with a sigh dropping his head backwards. " fine, I won't prank any of the nights. But I'm doing something to Mukuro. " He said with a smirk and moved starting to eat his food and looked up at Neko. " Why are you and my dad keeping so hush hush?" Jen finally asked.

" never stays anything. Just says that Tear okay's them and then Hiei is always gone. I hate it because I get stuck with more work that Hiei should be doing." Akuro explained and dropped his head. " I noticed his wounds are getting worse when he comes back. I mean even that whole week he was here he seemed off." Akuro shrugged a little and moved taking the womans hand. " Enough Fire boy talk. Let's have breakfast!" Akuro said

The vampire moved walking toward the hallway to head downstairs toward the kitchen. He stopped seeing Tear walking by. " King Tear, Good morning. We haven't seen you the last Week. How are you?" Akuro asked and Tear nodded and kept walking. " I'm alright, been busy. Sorry about that. Good job on all the extra work you've been doing. " He said as he passed by.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:35 am
Neko smirked from behind her coffee mug. "Because hes worried about what people will think. I'm with your dad, not Tear, but because your dad is suppose to be out doing missions and such, when really hes here behind a mask. I think he feels bad. Especially when Akuro and Kid are the ones out doing the missions." She explained. "Withvall the missions he is suppose to be on, he shouldn't have time for hooking up with me. Makes sense?" She asked. Her ears twitched, hearing Akuro greet Tear out in the hall. "That's the end of that subject." She warned, setting the cup down. "What sort of training do you want to work on today? She asked, switching gears for when the couple walked in the room.

Isuna followed Akuro out, closing the door to the medical room behind her. "I'm excited about tonight, I'm curious to see who comes to the ball." She stopped short as Tear walked past them, smiling and giving a slight bow of her head. "Good morning Lord Tear." She greeted, watching him walk by as he thanked Akuro. She patted the Vampires shoulder. "Atleast youd appreciated."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:52 am
Jen rolled his eyes. " Seems pretty stupid to me but I mean alright." Jen said eating his breakfast. He moved drinking all his milk and finishing off his food before looking back at the woman. " uh...I don't know, Dad and I where Weapon training yesterday so I think I'd like to maybe work on some sort of training to work on my powers? I still can't harness my flames..."

Tear waved as he was already half down the hallway, to show Isuna he had heard her but wasn't standing around to talk. He still had so much work to get done and he was tired and at the stress point. He moved waving his hand over the office door killing the seal he had placed on it the last week and walked in shutting it behind himself.

Akuro glanced toward at Isuna. " Well that's good apparently. I still wish Hiei wasn't always gone though. Some of the missions I'm going on are seriously Hiei jobs and suit him better than they would me." Akuro said shaking his head and walking toward the hallway with Isuna and walked into the kitchen. " Morning Neko, Jen." Akuro said moving to grab some food for Isuna and even himself today.

Kidd moved walking in, she wore black knee shorts with converse and a tank top. Her tattoos of broken laws covered her body. She shifted with a Yawn and looked back down the hall as her eye read the souls in the castle before shaking them. " I swear to god there related or something." Kidd mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:42 am
"Yeah, not sure how hellfire works, but we'll see what we can do." Neko looked up, waving at Isuna and Akuro. "Morning you two, ready for the big shindig tonight?"

Isuna smiled. "Yes, I'm excited. Neko what are you wearing tonight? Oh, morning Kidd." Isuna waved as the puppet master walked in.

Neko raised a brow looking at the girl. "Who's related?" She asked, finishing her coffee and moving to ho set her mug in the sink, completely dodging the question of what she was wearing. "I'm ready when you are Jencho."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:25 pm
kidd looked toward the group and glanced to the side before holding her finger up. " Well Wave lengths in Tears and Hiei soul are like really close so Im just curious if they are related or are they both just under that much stress?" Kidd asked, her eyes glowing slightly still. She could after all still see souls.

Jen laughed. " Dad is a fire Koorime and Tear is a Time demon. That don't work at all." Jen said waving his hand and looked at Neko. " We don't have to use hellfire. I can still use mortal flames and stuff it's just not strong." Jen explained and stood up to follow Neko.

Akuro shrugged. " I'm not looking forward to it personally, I hate this and Hiei's off doing a job and skipping this event? He skips all the shitty jobs." Akuro whined and moved sitting down with a cup of coffee. " Ooh what are you wearing tonight Neko. Something to make all the men swoon for you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:29 pm
Isuna shook her head. "You say that Akuro, but you b.c. avent seen whst I'm wearing yet so atleast you have something yo look forward to. Maybe we can squeeze a dance in too." She offered. Kidd, are you coming too? She asked.

Neko smirked. "It wouldn't be any fun at all if I cant get atleast three strangers to drop their jaws. I'm still deciding though. Tear may need me in something slightly more appropriate and less fun...but we will see. For now though," she hoisted Jencho up under arm grinning. "I gots training with this rascal. See you guys later." She walked out with Jen, setting him down outside the kitchen and heading for the training room. "We can practice some hand to hand today, along with your flames. Sound good?"

Isuna sipped at a cup of tea, taking a seat with Kidd at the table as Neko and Jen left. "If all the sublords are coming, will anyone from your home be attending Kidd?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:32 pm
Akuro chuckled and kissed Isuna. " Well I'll dance with you of course m'lady" He said and looked at Kidd who was in the middle of drinking her chocolate milk and dropped the box on the floor.

" I didn't even ******** think about that. ******** someone from my land will be here. s**t I don't want to deal with my father or brother. ********. Maybe they'll send Cillia. ********. Do you think Tear will let me not be here?" Kidd asked as she went through her lil panic attack.

"Are you alright Kidd?" Akuro asked getting up to grab a cloth to clean the floor. He had never seen the girl like this before.

Jen shifted a little as he got put down and laughed as he started down the hallway toward the training room. " Hurry Neko! Catch up!" He called and ripped the training door open and running in, he did a half a** bow before turning on his foot with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:19 am
Isuna smiled nervously, putting a hand on Kidds shoulder in an attempt to calm her down. "Maybe they wont even come. Or if they do, maybe theyll be to busy to notice who's here." She offered.

Neko laughed following after Jencho. She gave her bow just inside the door, then shifted her outfit to one more suitable for training. "Alright, alright. Floor exercises first. You need to stretch first. Nothing ends a fight faster than a muscle cramp." She instructed, taking a seat on the floor and moving to stretch.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:42 am
" but they will. This is the perfect thing for that land to do. Cuz Dads a douche." Kidd said and twisted away. " I...I need to talk to Tear and request a hard mission. One that will keep me away all day. Chess, Kepi come on." Kidd said snapping her fingers as the two puppets stumbled from the dark of the corner and started to follow. " Master, It's not the end of the world." Chess said.

Akuro shuddered as the puppets left and looked at Isuna. " How do those thigns not freak you out?"

" Uhhhh Floor work. You know when a real battle comes down to it. We don't get time to stretch." Jen pointed out with a small smile on his face and crossed his arms before dropping them and shaking them loose and started to stretch. " At least you aren't gonna make me run. Dad makes me run, then stop push up then run. Man."

Tear shifted sitting in his office and closed his eyes crossing his arms over his chest. Why not have a few seconds to nap to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:52 am
((If she stays for the ball, I'll bring Cillia in. If she leaves, I'll bring Kana in XD. I'm curious what Kidd and Kanas first meeting would be like, but Cillia at a ball could be a riot))

Isuna watched, jumping only slightly as the puppets walked out of the shadows. "You see all sorts of stuff here in makai...especially when your a healer in the middle of a swamp and dont ask too many questions." She explained. She looked up at the clock. "I should go start getting ready. I gotta do inventory before getting ready for the ball."

Neko shook her head. "Nope, but thsts why we do it now. It creates muscle memory, so your body remembers what its suppose to do before and during a fight. Tell yeah what, you only have to run if I'm able to knock you down." She moved to stand, stretching her arms a moment before shaking them loose, bouncing on her toes a moment.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:20 am
(( If she stays you could bring both in still xD))

Akuro sighed shaking his head. " It's the ******** puppets that creep me out though. There just. They are living flesh. Aren't puppets suppose to be fabric and s**t?" Akuro shook his head and moved throwing the other file on the table. " That can be a Hiei job for when his back. I'll come help you." The vampire said getting up.

Jen shifted a little and finished stretching before he turned toward Neko and did a few different stances trying to figure out which one he was going to be using. Hiei had been teaching him so many different fighting style. " Mmm.." He mumbled as he couldn't feel one he wanted to use and glanced to the side. " Dont tell dad." Was all he said before he shifted into Murder style. He wasn't going to use it for killing today but wanted to practice it. " I saw dad working on it awhile back and want to train this stance as well." Jen said with a smalll smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:50 pm
((Kanas a human, so that may take some finagling))

Isuna shrugged. "It is a bit unusual, but that may be what makes Kidd special." She explained, heading back to the medical room. She picked a clipboard up from the desk, and a pen, and started checking boxes and writing down amounts. At certain spots shes count out how much of something she had before recording it down. "Crap....I'm getting low on bandages...I could of sworn I had another..." she mumbled as she stood on her top toes on a stool, trying to see to the back of one shelf higher.

Neko raised a brow as Jen shifted stances. She stood, arms crossed watching him a moment. Walking forward, she used her foot to slide his feet slightly further apart then reached forward to adjust his shoulders. "In any stance, you need to keep your center of gravity in the middle. Too far off in any direction and your easy to knock down." For effect she gave his shoulder a hard shove. If he was off hed stumble. If his stance was good, hed simply stand there, or slide a smidge.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:06 pm
((hmm.....))

" Yeah, instead of having cute dollies she has puppets that look like they crawled out of hell." Akuro said walking in and looked around before moving to pick Isuna and put her on his shoulder so she could check the top shelf. " Maybe someone is coming in here and double dipping on supplies. " He explained.

Jen shifted and only moved slightly as he fixed his stance before Neko could push him over. Slowly he moved his hands closing his hands instead of keeping them open like the murder stance was suppose to be used. He shifted a little and moved both hands infront of him and lowered himself slightly with a smile. " Okay, lets do th--" Jen was flipped onto the ground and slowly sat up rubbing his head. " Ouch."

" Get out of that stance you twit." Hiei barked as he re appeared by neko and crossed his arm. " I left a clone plant upstairs as Tear for now." he explained, he just wanted some time to himself and them before he had to play Tear all night and what not. " Who said you could even place in that fighting style? I gave you over ten others to practice in." Hiei lectured.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:42 pm
"Oh!" Isuna tended slightly, not expecting to be helped up. She smiled down at Akuro as she finally reached her box of supplies on the shelf. "Thanks, that's a huge help. I got it." She held the box, moving to shelf she could reach easier.

Neko bit her lip, trying not to laugh as Hiei flipped Jencho over. "Oh well, it was worth a shot." She looked at Hiei as he explained why he was out of the office. "Cut him some slack, he found one he was comfortable with, cant blame him for trying." She moved to help Jen back to his feet. "Wanna try my style, it's a bit more relaxed. Let's you stay in one fluid movement."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games