Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy was now on his hands and knees breathing hard. There was a cut above his left eye and the blood was now falling into it. He was trying to stand up again. He then felt a kick in his ribs. He growled and then leapt and he lost all sense of reason. He felt the berserker rage take hold of him. He then started to viciously assault his opponent and started to yell curses in old nordic. His yells managed to reach Erika above.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:10 pm
]
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She felt the power of him yelling. Now she looked into the shadows. "Stop me from getting to him. And you'll regret it.", She growled. Only to bum rush the warehouse, as she had her hands on her weapons. Going down stairs she started to call for him. "Calder! Cassidy!!! Calder!!!" She kept yelling. Once she finally saw the cage he was in mixed emotions hit her. Though she put a shield up behind her now. As she gone down the stairs with her back to the wall. One hand grasped at the chain link fence between them.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

His opponenet was on the floor and was trying to crawl away. He was whimpering and begging for Cassidy to stop. Cassidy all the while was approaching him slowly with the gait of a predator. He was looking around as if he was expecting more people to attack. He noticed Erika and said in old nordic."My Haroldina I have beaten back these ambushers. How goes the raid. Are we winning."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:57 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She let herself into the cage and grabbed his hands. As she had let her previous life's knowledge of the old Nordic language come to her. "You're in an underground fighting cage. There should be no more enemies as long as we get out. Please I just want to have a good dinner, mead, and play in the bed. Please my love, my Calder. I just want you with me." She said. Only to glance around the ring and behind him. Now she put his hands on to her hourglass waist. She seemed tired yet loving as she looked at him.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy shook his head and then his mind went back to his normal mind. He immediately felt tired and then said."Erika..."Cassidy started to stumble and had Erika help support himself. He wan't responsive if she spoke to him but luckily it seemed that he was getting slowly better as they got out of there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:33 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She managed to carry him and get his vest and shirt. Making sure he had everything, she walked him to her car. Of course she stayed on guard. Once they were in her car and with locked doors, she called for one of her maids to come and get her Harley. She had waited for the maid to show up before they drove home. But the maid had only been a couple of minutes away.

Once she got parked in the driveway. Her hands gone over his hands and wrists. Finally she got out of her side and still would help carry him into the house. She finally put him on the couch and refined from hitting him, for now. Since she was annoyed with him as tears were in her eyes.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy went in and out of consciousness. When they got back to her house and got him to sit on the couch he finally passed out. He woke up and looked around when he noticed Erika and he said weakly."Erika what has happened."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:13 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She had let her maid tend to the cut above his left eye. And of course she checked his ribs by feeling. Though Erika had been sitting on the oversized ottoman by the couch. One hand was on his his, on his stomach. "You were in an underground cage fight. Seemed like, Calder, your old self took control. I was worried when you didn't answer my calls."[/color,] She said, before hitting him with a throw pillow; lightly. There was still tears in her eyes.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:39 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy sighed and then said."So it happened again. Every time I get into a serious fight I usually black out and when I come too I have finished it and I am usually recovering."When she hit him with the pillow he looked to her and saw the tears in her eyes."Please forgive me Erika. I know that Calder will take over now and then."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:32 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She dropped the pillow and rubbed her eyes. Before curling up to his side. Now she tucked her face into his shoulder. As her arm gone across his waist.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy stayed where he was and then he started to rub her back."Hopefully I will be able to control when Calder wants control. I will make sure that this doesn't happen again."He then kissed her forehead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:01 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Erika blushed hearing this and looked at him. "You better." She said, before she gently pinched his waist before just as gently biting on his bicep that she pulled closer to her face. After a few seconds she stopped the biting and pinching before looking up at him.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy felt Calder trying to take control again. He also knew that this time Calder wasn't trying to take control to fight. Calder seemed to know that Haroldina was near. He let Calder have some control. Cassidy who was now Calder moved and started to n** and bite Erika gently as well and then started to kiss her passionately.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:56 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Erika became aware of Haroldina, who was starting to control her actions. Though when Calder started to n** and bite at her, she gasped and moaned softly. Though she returned the passionate kiss, only to have her leg wrapped around his legs. Of course she was try to pull him closer to her. "We can't start a family if you're not with me, Calder. So please be careful about your battles.", Haroldina spoke in old Norse. Before taking his hand and put it against her stomach. Of course in their old lives they never had a chance to start a family together. Since they had been killed before they could hand fest. Though it hadn't stopped them from sharing a bed.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Calder nodded and then said."Haroldina my love. If it will help ease your worries I will be more careful in future battles."Slowly Cassidy started to come back. He shook his head and then said."Did Calder take control again."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games