Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:03 pm
"That's not what I'm most worried about...." Fluttershy squeaked though she was drug along anyways. No amount of trying to talk Lemon Hearts out of it seemed to make the other yellow faunie stop.

She wasn't even sure what all these erotes were and even if they could protect the group... this still wasn't Laisidhiel. Rais probably already had a dungeon with the pair's name on it waiting for when they got home!! The thought made her squeal-sob a little bit harder.

When they stopped at a counter, Fluttershy peered over Lemon's shoulder shaking profusely. At this point her shaking probably even came with accompanied sound effects.

But when Lemon jumped and clung to her, Fluttershy screamed loudly and jumped and inch out of her fur. "AAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!" came her ear piercing screech as she took cover under the first thing she could find.

Which happened to be a chair off to the side. A very small chair that didn't make for very good hiding spot.

Antidia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:25 pm
"Oy! At least me scruff and mast went away after a couple of days." She laughed heartily, enjoying their banter. She adored Darias, and despite teasing she did feel bad that he'd gone through that 'miracle' of child birth. It'd been rough on everyone, and oh boy had Darias put them through emotional hell as he'd powered through that whole experience.

"Hahaha, there be only one man who's proven himself worthy of handling this."
She followed Darias up to the bar, grinning to the bar keep. "Something fruity and strong, please." She hadn't completely forgotten her manors, just she didn't use them with the crew.

Tartara Seabreeze
Andro to The Cap'n

Navi was wondering around when she saw a familiar green angel from the first day. "Xylia!" She called out, weaving her way through other pae to come up to the other. "How have you been enjoying yourself? Isn't this hall incredible!" Obviously, she was excited to see her acquaintance from earlier in the trip.
StarshineAngel01
Navidad to Xylia

Serendipity was standing in the outskirts of the dance floor, noticing that a majority of the pae that were there seemed to be with others. Well, that was disappointing and it made mingling with others quite awkward. It's not like it was easy to just walk up to a group and burst in. So when she saw another Pae that seemed to be on his own, she smiled and made her way from the dance floor up to him. "What do you make of all of this? Venus and her family certainly know how to throw a fabulous party."
StarshineAngel01
Serendipity to Harlequin

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:22 pm
Xylia glanced over in the direction where she heard her name, it took a bit for her to recognize who was calling her name "Hey Navidad" she answered, she had to admit she was grateful Navidad turned up "I've been enjoying myself quite well, I haven't had a good vacation in a long while to be honest" she answered. She looked around the hall "This is quite the hall they have set for this particular event, but its nice. Although I feel a little under dressed mostly because everyone has nice fancy dresses" she admitted.

Kira of Flames
Xylia -> Navidad

Harlequin was taken by small surprise as a female strode up to him "Well, quite honestly its quite the shindig they have going on here. Mind you its my first time coming to something like this, but so far I'm enjoying it" he answered and thought for a moment. "I would have to agree, they do throw quite a party, I was unprepared for it. I haven't actually gone on a vacation in long time, so this is nice" he told her. Before he forgot his manners he extended out his hand "My name is Harlequin. Most call me Harle for short. You are?" he asked her politely.

Kira of Flames
Harlequin->Serendipity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:54 pm
La'eohn didn't have to wait long. Those two girls came in shortly after he was able to eat a few pieces of the fruit and he smiled softly with a bit of a purr upon standing as they came nearer.

"Ladies..." he offered, then bowed a bit as he'd seen his father do with his mother often. "Would you care to join me?" he then asked upon standing back up, gesturing a hand over the area he had chosen to relax in for the event. There was a pause as he seemed to take the image in. They both looked amazing! Well primped and polished! He almost found himself staring at the pair in brief awe before he cleared his throat and offered another small bow.

"Also, please forgive my manners." he started again. "I've come to realize that we had yet to exchange names after the 'fun' we had before." He smiled with a more audible purr to his voice today. "My name is La'eohn."

"What might I call you?" he asked, looking between the two of them.

Daisicle
La'eohn -> Aisha <3

shadica
La'eohn -> Raabi'a <3

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:40 pm
"Oh, you can just call me Navi; everyone else I know does." She beamed brightly at the other as she invited Xylia to call her by her nickname. At the mention of being under dressed, she shook her head. "Naw, you're dressed just fine. Besides..." she lowered her voice and looked around like she was telling a conspiracy secret. "I think I saw a pair of pirates earlier. You can't be dressed any worse than THAT."
StarshineAngel01
Navidad to Xylia

"My name is Serendipity, but Seren is just fine. I know it's a bit of a mouthful, especially once you've hit up their open bar. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Harle." She slid her hand into his and gave a gentle, but firm, handshake before letting go. "Have you had a chance to sample the food yet? It truly is an experience Though, my favorite part is the music and dancing."
StarshineAngel01
Serendipity to Harlequin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:06 pm
Xylia smiled and nodded her head "That I shall do" she said and lets out a small giggle and glanced over at the two who were dressed like pirates and glanced at Navi also dropping her voice "Now I don't feel as bad". She was certain next time for a Venus Day celebration she will be way more prepared for it. She played with one of her stray curls of hair, continuing to observe what was going on and waiting for the festivities to begin.

Kira of Flames
Xylia to Navidad

He nodded politely "Pleasure to meet you Miss Seren" he said with a smile."Well, my name is quite the mouthful as well, can't say I've ran into anyone who finds it long to say." he said thinking about it. He shook his head lightly at her question "Actually, No I have not yet. I hope to work my way there eventually" he said. Can't say he was a excellent dancer but he would give it a try and glanced at Seren "Well, if they do start the dancing care to save a friendly dance for me?" he asked her winking playfully. Okay, being playful when they just met was probably not the best idea and high chance she would say no, but he figured it wouldn't hurt him to try. He was pretty aware the worse thing that would happen to him is rejection but then again he never experience rejection before, it was a first for everything.

Kira of Flames
Harlequin to Serendipity

He kids, not meant to take seriously

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:42 pm
Lagoon had left her encounter with Paloma had the pools feeling flattered, but confused. She wasn't entirely sure that she was interested in the other pae in the same way that Paloma was approaching her, but the attention felt good, amazing even. So maybe Lagoon could return the attention... She didn't run into the female fae over the next couple of days after that, so the idea fell to the back of her mind as she participated in other activities.

Then there was the night of the dance, which Lagoon had properly prepared herself for in an elaborate attire that accentuated all the curves of her body quite nicely. As Lagoon made her way through the entrance, she stopped at each portrait of Venus, she had never actually seen Venus before, but she was starting to realize that it was the same image that some of the statues around the island portrayed. Once Lagoon realized it way the same exact thing over and over again, she became bored and started to ignore the images with a shake of her head. Except for one image with some male in it. How random. Perhaps her lover? It was still rediculous.

The party was still young, and other pae were only just starting to get on the dance floor. Lagoon, who had never been to anything like this, wasn't quite sure what to do, but felt uncomfortable just going onto the dance floor on her own at this point. She ultimately decided that a drink to loosen herself up would be the best place to start her evening and she made her way to the bar.

Menelie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:48 pm
Monroe may have been slightly disappointed when Gray did not immediately notice how she had decked herself out. Especially since it kind of, maybe, sort of, had been for him. "Oh yeah..." Monroe half-heartedly agreed with his comment about the extravagance of the room. She supposed she didn't really stand out all that much compared to the glam of the room and the impressive portraits of that one pae that were everywhere.

Finally, there it was. He had noticed her. A deep grin came to her face, pleased that he liked her appearance, followed by a blush because... he liked her appearance! "Oh... Thank you!" She said somewhat sheepishly. "I like your outfit too!" It was true, he cleaned up nicely, and he looked sooooooo cute in that vest. She was starting to forget how nervous she had been. Why had she been so nervous, this was Gray! "You had an idea for what we should do?" She asked him, fluttering her eyelashes.

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:12 am
He wondered what the explanation would be. Was she simply too important to have a task? Or maybe not important enough? He couldn't fathom the latter.

What she did say however, made sense. The 'we have roles to play' particularly caught his interest. They did have roles, but not what was apparent. He blinked, wondering if it had anything to do with how bizarre things often became in the middle of the night. Where pae suddenly professed undying love to strangers or switched genders. But he didn't ask this. Since Harmonia didn't offer that information up, he assumed she wouldn't -or couldn't- confirm that suspicion.
"Well, I am glad you decided to spend your time with me, rather than a side job." He gave her a little twirl before pulling her back to him.

"Thank you." He smiled at the bartender while taking the glass. So, first time with alcohol. Bottoms up. He lifted the glass up to his lips and took a sip.

It was ABHORRENT! Ew! Ugh! The first thought in his brain was to spit it out but he forced a swallow. Why did that other pae pick this?! Maybe he saw some other pae and did the stupid thing like him with just pointing to it? But whoever the original orderer was, WHY?!

He carefully kept a straight face though, not wanting Gren to catch on that it was disgusting and he had made a terrible mistake. In fact, he took another large gulp. The sooner he drank it down, the sooner it was gone and it's magic nerve calming qualities would take effect. "Wooo...That's...good stuff." Total lie. Huge lie.

The bartender took down a long stemmed wine glass before turning back to the red head. "Can do. We have blended, cab, sweet, pinot and merlot. Which kind?"

Evilsilverdragon
Tristen to Harmonia and Leif to Gren

He grunted in response to her transformation ending much sooner than his. Couldn't argue there, she was right. Didn't like it though.

As he rounded up to the barkeep he tried to ignore just how...pink...everything was. And all the pictures of that blond Goddess. And the sculptures. And the fountains. And the pools.

Someone had an ego.

"Y'arggh. Straight rum. Just a full pint of rum."

The bartender quickly whipped up a rum runner for the lady before setting it in front of her. Before noticing both of their attire.

...Were they...actual...Pirates? This wasn't a costume party. And the male ordered a...pint of rum. Not a glass, not a shot. A pint. Without a word he completed the request before sliding it in front of the male.

Kira of Flames
Darias to Andromeda

He needed to stop gawking now. She was beautiful, she was with him, his palms were now sweaty, he needed to get over it. "Thanks. I feel a bit weird in clothes like these though." He spoke with a light chuckle. Multiple layers and what not, made him feel really fancy.

She fluttered those long eyelashes at him. Brain went off track again. He stared for a second before forcing it back on track. "Oh! Yeah. I was thinking we could walk around a bit. See all the sights. This place is...gigantic." The thought of going straight into dancing...he knew it was a dance and that was in the cards, but he wasn't quite brave enough yet to ask her to the floor.

Wolfs Heart
Gray to Monroe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:26 am
The several days that passed were bliss. With a few moments it was just nice to sit and relax with him, and several hilarious pranks. Okay, more than several. Baliel was the truest of prank masters. Maybe not ever pae appreciated them, but she certainly thought he was a genius.

It was with a moment of anxiety that Nicky buttoned up her dress, having been chosen for it's mobility. This time last year had been completely different. A tiny smile graced her lips as she recalled Baliel confessing his feelings. Thank Venus he had, she'd have been too scared to do it herself. And now she got to spend all her time with him, selfishly getting him to lead her around. How could she have gotten so lucky?

"Ballie, where is the door?" She called, smoothing out her dress. She could find the door, certainly, so long as she knew exactly where he was waiting. Oh well, she might run into it. Would totally be worth it. Her stressed smile turned into a bit of a mischievous grin, hidden by the mask she'd slipped on earlier. It made seeing even harder than it already was, but if Baliel hadn't seen it when he was packing, this would be good.

Junior grinned, blushing a little. He'd not been intimidated by the cherub, but to hear Nereus compliment the inner bear... It was enough to fluster the demon. "Goddess I love you so much Nereus!" He swept her off her feet, kissing her. His Lovely shiny wife.

"Beaches and shopping. A winning combination if I've ever heard one~" He smiled wide, deciding to carry the amazing woman to their destination.

And shopping and beaches was done. Fun was had, several relaxing naps in the sun, maybe one or two in the water. Baubles were found, purchased, and secreted away for later. A beautiful sunrise was enjoyed, margaritas a plenty. It was almost a sorrowful evening when it came time to don the dress clothes and head to the party. Their blissful vacation on this island was almost over.

The yellow demon stood outside their room, adjusting his tie, waiting patiently for the woman of his dreams. Junior had opted to dress to the nines for the occasion. It was their anniversary after all. And after seeing Nereus pick out various amazingly shiny things, Junior couldn't help but try to match one of her very shiny things.

Tartara Seabreeze

The fauny laughed so hard. Of course Dysmas would look good in a speedo! "I think you'd blow every other pae on this beach away if you wore it." She grinned, holding the offensive item up with a single finger. "Do you wanna try it on?" She knew he was joking, and rolled right along with it. No way either of them were going to wear that thing. Right?

It was with an even bigger grin that she realized a cherub would probably wash those up for them if they asked. It was 100% full service going on out here, there was no reason they couldn't get a potentially gross item washed and returned. Oooh, they could do it with the rope too, and possibly enjoy their own questionable moments.

Philippe returned, carrying a tray laden with fruity drinks. Two of which were meant for this weird couple. "Excuse me, Sir, Madame, your drinks." He deftly handed the pair a matching set of glasses, filled to the brim with delicious. "Would you like those items to be cleaned?" He offered, holding out his hand for the speedo and lasso, should they be surrendered.

Wolfs Heart

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:21 am
He took a deep breath of the salty air. This vacation was nice. It was always good to get around a bunch of fresh pae to prank. He grinned bashfully at the nickname. Thankfully she only used it in private, it was sort of embarrassing. "Over here Nick knack!" He called out so she could follow his voice. He reached up to adjust his collar a bit.

She softly gasped when suddenly swept her off her feet -literally- and planting a kiss right on her. The naiad then laughed before snuggling in against him. "I love you too Junior."

The following day they had was one to remember. She wished it would never end. But of course, the sun sunk lower and lower, and eventually they had to call it quits.

But at least they still had the dance. So she put on a .jpg]shiny dress, let loose her emerald hair and donned some of the new jewelry they had acquired. Silver bangles, a ruby chocker, and a heart hair clip. She picked up the perfume she had won in the auction, and gave herself a quick squirts before heading out of the room. "Oh! Hello handsome. Have you seen my husband? I thought he was waiting for me." The female teased while reaching out to lightly touch his tie.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Baliel to Nicky and Nereus to Junior. And she's used the perfume! GAASSPPP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zaden ignored the angel moving away from the table her arms full and threatening to topple over "Come on Payne" she demanded of the rak moving away from them and heading for the nearest door now to be searching for a room where which she could stash her haul.

Payne looked at the angel apologetically "Sorry for her, she's hard to deal with" the demon in question starting to leave. "I've been told she kinda raised herself, so she's a little ... lost in the head" she tried to explain the situation to the angel without being bluntly insulting to the demon she was bonded to. "I would love to get together with you in the evening if you are wanting to, by then she should be in a near food coma with all this. And I will be hungry myself... She doesn't share food with me" she looked towards Zaden as she was called but didn't move right away. "Tonight perhaps? Maybe meet here we can visit?"

"PAYNE!" the demon yelled at the rak having noticed at the door that the rak had not followed like she had been told to. 'Stupid annoying pae' she mutters to herself before disappearing around the corner of the door leaving a small trail of small items of food that had dropped from the pile in her arms.

Payne winced at the yell "Sorry again I have to run, hope you perhaps will be here" she told him before with difficulting and nearly losing part of the pile followed after the demon

Twitchapher the 3rd
Payne > Aquos: sry for delay consider this backpost just so that wasnt left hanging

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:37 pm
Nicky flushed crimson. Thank Venus they only used their private names for one another in private. How embarrassing would it be for someone to hear him called Ballie? Or her called Nick knack? She smiled, even through the flush. It was the sweetest thing she'd ever been called, and it made her love him all the more for it.

"Ooh!" She called, finding her way to the door. The nymph stuck her head out of it, still grinning behind the mask she'd selected to spook her loving boyfriend with. "Ready to go?"

Junior's eyes widened, drinking in the beauty that was his wife. Not for the first or last time that day, he was in awe that this amazing woman wanted to be his. How in the world had he gotten so lucky?

"What a shame, the lucky devil ran off and left me here in his place." He grinned, rolling with it. Guardians she was amazing. "May I accompany you in his place?" Junior asked, bowing and offering his hand.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:20 pm
Anteros smiled down at his wife. Despite it being a year now, the word still warmed his heart. He'd finally made the woman of his dream his wife! He'd always pictured this, the chance to continuously be by her side. Now he didn't have to make trips to see her or look forward to Venus' Day in order to spend quality time with her. Whenever he wanted to talk to her or even just look at her, he just had to turn his head and there she was.

Like now. He gave off a content sigh as he took her beautiful face in. So much hadn't only changed for them, but for her as well. With new status came a lot of changes that'd she'd been taking on beautiful. He never doubted she couldn't do it. She always took trouble with an air of grace and gentleness. How'd he get so lucky? He grinned as she fluttered her wings, those seemed like the biggest thing getting use to. They really did look marvelous on her.

"I'm glad to hear it. There was a while there that I just couldn't stand attending these things, I think you've helped me change my mind." he gently patted the hand that she had looped through his arm. He led her over to a table in order to pick her up a drink, handing it to her before picking one up himself, "My siblings are still a mess and I know I'll have a lot of things to correct tonight, but you've taught me how to relax and enjoy even myself."

He raised his glass to her before taking a sip, "Tell me, is there anything in particular you had in mind for tonight? Anything I can do to make it spectacular? Or will we just take it as it comes? I bet I could figure out something entertaining" He winked playfully at her.

Strawberri Stardust
Yukiko

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:33 pm
Monroe nodded her head in understanding. She felt beautiful in her dress, but it wasn't something she was used to, and it was slightly uncomfortable too. She could handle the uncomfortable aspects though because of the other ways it made her feel though.

Monroe wasn't thinking as far ahead into the night as Gray was, so when he simply wanted to walking around, she thought that he didn't want to dance with her. She really, really wanted to have at least one dance with him. It was the highest point on her mental checklist of things that she wanted to do while she was on this trip with him. He wanted to walk around though, it sounded... Kind of boring. However, Monroe was more than happy to do whatever it was that he wanted, even if it didn't fit her picture. "Okay!" She agreed with the same sort of chipper. "It is pretty big... Oh! We should grab a drink to walk around with." She suggested. She could just imagine them now, one hand delicately holding a glass, their opposite arms looped together. Very fitting of a proper occasion like this.

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games