Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:11 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Erik had noticed her flinch at his grasp, he tried not to take it to heart understanding she was stressed and regressing to past behaviors. And yet still it pained him. He decided to keep his hand there hopefully to reassure not only half but Lily as well. When she consented to remain inside he relaxed. But that only lasted until she told him about the woman.

XXXX the young man tried not to show how it affected him and yet he was sure his glowing blue eyes told her of the fear they housed. He looked to the ground trying to figure out who it was, but when she divulged the information about blondes Erik made the connection. "Maya..." He growled lowly. [Hee know only she would be audacious enough to confront Lily. His scent had to be all over her. Of course Maya could tell. "Yeah...An ex from hell" he said under his breath. After a deep breath he looked back to Lily and gently moved his hand to cup the side of her face. "Hey. If you see her again don't talk to her just call me. I'll handle this okay?" He said this hoping to assure Lily and remove any pain Maya had caused. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

Though Erik did not show much reaction to when Lily spoke of the blonde, his eyes showed that he was bothered by it. When he confirmed that it was his ex girlfriend under his breath she gaze a slight nod. " I guessed right then." She said to herself as she played with the lock of hair Maya had grabbed hold of before but let go of it when Erik cupped the side of her face with his hand. " What is going on exactly?" She did not their story and she did not want to be going into things that she shouldn't be in. Though she knew something more then a jealous girlfriend was going on. Erik was acting to protective over something like this Lily thought.

" You don't have to worry about me Erik." She said, giving him a sleepy smile as feeling his loving warmth made her more sleepy then before. She tilted her head more into Eriks hand more and slightly nuzzled into it. " You worry to much." The light brown haired woman said softly as she felt her body relax a little more, making her want to just fall into his arms and fall asleep in them. She did not know why she had this thought as she never did anything like that before.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:17 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik had hoped that he would have had more time with Lily before the Pack came back in his life. He smiled sadly at her and nodded "Yes I worry a lot. I care about you, so I worry." He said with a shrug and noticed her sleepy smile that she bestowed upon him.

XXXX He had heard her request to understand what was happening in her life. He reasoned it was fair, that she should know. But he was selfish and so didn't want to tell her the whole story. He withdrew his hand from her face and looked about, thankfully he found a bench. In a fluid motion he collected her other books and pointed to the bench before leading her there. "There's a lot to explain...we should sit down." He said gently with a bit of fear tinged in his voice. Once he sat with Lily Erik leaned forward on his knees "I told you I left my family. Well My family was strange and they moved around a lot. There were other families with us. That girl, Maya, is from one of those families." He explained and sighed before he continued "When I left not only them I left her. She did not take it very well. And she's erratic." Erik said this with an obvious cringe, and looked to Lily "When I left her she didn't take it well." Subconsciously he touched the shoulder which bore her bite mark before he pressed on, and let his hand drop before moving over and gently touching her hand. "Normally when they find me again I take off. I drop everything and run." He paused for a moment looking only at her soft white hand after a steadying breath he continued. "But now I have you...and I don't want to lose you. So I'm not running, not anymore. Unless you're coming with me." He finished with a smile and knew that while he said it in a semi joking tone he wasn't kidding. Erik kept his bright eyes focused on her hand, he was afraid of so many things; if she could notice the half truth, if she would drop him because it was all to complicated already, or if she stayed and decided to confront Maya. Many more fears raced through his thoughts as he sat.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:06 pm

Lily Grey

She felt Eriks hand slip away from her face and watched it take her books away from her. Looking back up at the tall man he motioned over to a bench and without saying anything she simple nodded and followed him to the bench. As Erik spoke Lilys full attention was on Erik, she knew he had left his family but she didn't know that their was other familys and that was where Maya came from. She noticed Erik placing a hand on his shoulder before he went to grab her hand. He has been running all this time from his family and that woman, all these years he has been in hiding. When Erik said he was no longer going to run because of her and would not unless she came she froze up a little. If he would of not of met her he would of already been on the run but now he was not running unless she came with him.

Slowly getting up, without letting go of Eriks hand she stepped in front of him and kneeled down in front of him. She held his hand a little tighter as she raised his hand close to her face before kissing it softly. " You are not going to lose me... Not unless you want to lose me." She said softly before looking up at him with her big haunting eyes. " If you wanted to run I would go with you if you will have me but I don't want you to run." She said, not taking her eyes off of him. " I don't want you to run anymore. You shouldn't have to run anymore." He had been running all these years and it was not fare to Erik. " If they find you I will be there for you Erik. We can get threw this together."

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:39 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX While normally his company would only be his anxiety riddled thoughts and yet, here his focus was being ripped away from them and instead focusing directly on Lily. "Amazing..." he breathed out in a sigh. "You are my amazing Lily." Erik gave her a small thankful and awe stricken smile. For a long moment he stared at her haunting eyes and couldn't help but once again feel loss in their depths. Gently he stroked the skin he found under his thumb. Slowly Erik moved to place a soft kiss on her forehead. In this moment he knew he'd have to tell her what he was...and with this acceptance he hoped she'd accept that strange part of him as well. Although he wasn't ready to tell...not now.

XXXX He moved back and smiled at her, "With you by my side, I can face anything. I know this." He said and shook his head still shocked by her statements. "I don't deserve this kindness...but I'm going to try and be a man who can deserve it." He made this vow more to himself than anything else. Erik still sat just taking in the kindness and strength Lily had shown for him. Then there was that all too familiar pull. The moon was getting closer to it's apex. At least he wouldn't have to run off as he would be protecting his Lily tonight. There at least was a comfort in that. "It's getting late. We should get you home." He said with a somber tone in his voice and a sad look in his bright blue eyes.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:43 am

Lily Grey

A light blush bloomed across the young woman's face as Erik called her his amazing Lily. She would of been blushing if he just called her amazing but because he said 'My amazing Lily' it made her heart stop for a moment. She was his amazing Lily, he did not see her as crazy, only amazing and it made Lily feel human. It made her feel like he could actually see her and not just a object filling the space or in the way. As Erik leaned in and placed a kiss on her forehead she closed her eyes for a moment, taking in his lips on her skin for a brief moment.

Smiling softly at Erik she nodded her head to reassure him. " I will be by your side every step of the way." She said before he stated he did not deserve her kindness. She looked up him a little surprised before she stood up and leaned in to place her forehead onto his. " Don't say that." She said in a whisper as her grip around his hands tightened a little. " You are the only person who has treated me normal in years. You deserve all my kindness and more." Once she stated that she slowly backed away from him but was still holding his hand as she wanted to help him up from the bench. She noticed the sad look in his eyes and she couldn't help but feel sad as well as she looked at him. She gave him a weak smile and started to lead him the way back to her apartment.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:03 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik's eyes followed Lily as she stood. He was rather glad to feel the pressure on his hands, as it proved she was here. That she was staying. Following her he slowly stood. He looked down at the kind beauty before him and prayed to a God he didn't believe in that she would stay even when she knew what he was. "Thank you...darling Lily." He whispered and wrapped his arm around her lithe shoulders.

XXXX With his arm around her shoulders he began walking them towards her home. He took a steadying breath before smiling to her. "Let's get you home, and set you up with a nice cup of tea." He said with a smirk as they moved forward. "Ya know, I don't even know how your apartment looks. Hmm I wonder how many stuffed animals you have..." He trailed off in a slightly joking tone as they walked. It was rather strange, Erik noted, how speaking so vulnerably with Lily had not only gone well but had lifted a weight off him. His glowing eyes gladly took in every detail that her cherub face showed. Still marveled by her, he doubted if he ever would not be when it came to Lily.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:54 am

Lily Grey

Lily lead the way to her apartment, a couple of steps ahead of Erik before she felt his arm wrap around her shoulders. She still had to get use to the feeling but she liked the feeling. She still held onto his hand that has now hanging off her shoulder as they walked down the street. When Erik brought up not knowing what her apartment looked like and how many stuffed animals she had she looked at him first a little confused but was soon blushing as she saw his trademark smirk. " W-What makes you think I have stuffed animals?" She asked, not denying the fact she did have some. In truth she had many stuffed animals as a child until she was put in the foster system, so in the end she only had one stuffed animal from her childhood. It was a stuffed horse she had since she was a baby.

It did not take them long for them to arrive at the apartment. Once they reached the door, Lily pulled out her keys and looked up at Erik. " Did you... Want to come up for a cup of tea as well before going to work?" She asked a bit quietly before turning her face away a little. " There is not much to look at my apartment but there is tea. If you don't want to its fine, don't worry about it." She didn't want him to come in if he did not want to but he seemed like he wanted to see what it looked like inside before so she gave him the offer.

(occ: Erik is sooooooo cute! >w< I love him TwT)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:25 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik happily walked along side Lily. He chuckled at her blush before he spoke "You are too cute to not have stuffed animals. And if you don't have any I'm getting you a bunch." He declared with a nod and a smirk a laugh dancing in his eyes.

XXXX When they arrived to the apartment building Erik looked to the sky briefly, making sure that he had enough time. When she offered him tea Erik couldn't help but smile. He let lose another laugh as she downplayed her offer. He squeezed her shoulder in a comforting manner "I'd like a cup of tea actually. Besides I'm really curious." He said with a smile and a shrug as he turned to the building. "So which one is it?" He asked rather curious as to where in the building she resided in. Not only for the idle curiosity of wondering how she decorated, but also to plan how to best protect her. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:05 am

Lily Grey

" Thank you but you don't have to do that really." She said with a smile, looking up at Erik. She didn't know why he wanted her to have a bunch of stuffed animals but she decided to let it be. Once he confirmed that he wanted to come up to her apartment she nodded a little and started to unlock the door. " Oh I live on the fourth floor, along the side." The smaller female said as she pointed up and to the side of the apartment. Her window in her living room and bed room faced the alley way were she saw the wolf. Stepping into the apartment, Lily lead the way up the old staircase to the fourth floor. The building was old and falling apart which you could clearly hear as you walked up the old stair case.

When they were up on the fourth floor Lily went to her apartment and unlocked the door before stepping in. " Come on in, make yourself at home."The apartment was very small with a little kitchen, living room, one small bedroom and small bathroom. Though do to the fact she did not have much in the apartment it looked bigger then it really was. She had a small couch next to the window that could fit two people and a small coffee table. That was it, nothing other then the couch and the small coffee table because to Lily that was all she needed and could afford. Just like the rest of the building this apartment was old and slowly falling apart. The sound of the floor creaking at every step you took, the stain in the walls that could never be washed out, the old plumbing system that some days worked. Lily made her way to the old kitchen and started to boil some water. " Sorry there is only the couch to sit on... I hope that is alright." She said as she put the kettle on the stove before glancing to her room, making sure the door was closed.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:13 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX As Lily led him to her apartment Erik was noting things about the journey. Although he did note that the walls were quite thin, as he could hear everything in each persons apartment. Thankfully the creaks helped to distract him. Once they reached her apartment Erik took in her humble dwelling. "Looks better than my place." Which was true, sure he lived in a newer building but that was only because the walls were thicker, but in his apartment it looked like someone was squatting there rather than living in the unit. Here at least it looked like a home. Granted a home for one person who didn't really expect company. All the same he left the pile of books he carried for her on the coffee table.

XXXX Erik walked over to the window and made sure to keep in mind the part of the alley she could see. "Yup...I'm getting you some stuffed animals to take over the couch." He said continuing his small joke. Once he noted the outside the young man relaxed. No way Maya would be able to find her not in this complex. He sighed and looked to Lily in the kitchen. A smirk grew as he quietly came to stand behind Lily and wrap his arms around her waist. "Hey there pretty lady. So what tea are we having?" He asked in a relaxed yet jesting tone. Clearly not only was he comfortable having Lily close, but he immensely enjoyed it as well. Here he was able to take in her calming scent, something that helped soothe his worried and moon addled nerves. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:53 pm

Lily Grey

Lily watched as Erik stepped into the apartment for a moment before she turned back to the kitchen counter and pulled out two tea cups. As she pulled out her different types of tea she realized that this was the first time she had ever had a boy over at her place. She remember the first year of high school girls made a big deal about having their first boy over at their place and into their room. Glancing back at the male at her apartment she quickly turned back to the counter with a slight blush as she felt like a stupid little high schooler.

The kettle started to boil and she turned off the stove just before Erik came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She was a little surprised at first as she did not hear him coming which was a surprise do to these old creaking floors but she was glad he was close to her again. " I have few different kinds that you can pick from. I have earl grey, rose, green and black berry tea." She said as she opened up her little tea box that had the different kinds of tea to pick from.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:06 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX The young man was expecting more than the slight shock that the young woman in his arms gave, due to his sudden closeness. But when that was all he received a happy smile bloomed on his face. She was getting used to him now, being so close. The thought alone made him rather pleased. Acting on insticnt he gently nuzzled her neck before looking to the selection of tea. Thinking for a moment or two he spoke right next to her ear. "Earl grey." He said softly before moving his head back to sit comfortably ontop of her own.

XXXX As Erik watched how she handled the tea he wondered what she would pick. With his curiosity piqued he asked his small question. "What's your favorite tea?" His hold on her waist loosened so she could slip out easily enough, as she was handling their drinks after all. This was not his first time in an apartment with a girl, but it felt different for him more intimate somehow. And that caused his already fast beating heart to speed up. Erik hoped that he wouldn't offend her in some way. After all Maya was right, Lily was not like his previous girlfriends. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:34 pm

Lily Grey

Lily was getting use to the feeling of Erik being so close to her thanks to him always draping a arm around her. Sure she was a little tense but she was not jumping away like she would of before or if anyone other then him tried this. She felt the young man nuzzle her neck which was a new feeling that made her body shiver and tense up a little more along with a small gasp. If that was not enough he spoke right next to her ear, feeling his warmth right along her neck making her face go bright red. " O-Okay..." She said quietly as her voice cracked.

She pulled out the earl grey and put it in his cup before pouring in the wat water in his cup. She then went to grab the tea she wanted when Erik asked what was her favourite tea. " Black berry." She said, slightly smiling to herself before making herself her tea. " All done. Did you want anything else in your tea?" Lily asked as she looked down at the two cups of tea that she had made. Her heart was racing a little a little more and her face was still red, making her still feel like a stupid high school girl.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:27 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik would have chuckled at her stutter if he wasn't a bit flustered at the situation. An odd sensation for him, normally he was completely shameless but now it felt more real than usual. When she finished the tea he smiled and released her from his hold to take his own cup. "No, I kinda like it plain. Thanks." He said and gingerly sipped his tea while it continued to steep.

XXXX Weary that she might be able to hear his heartbeat, like he could hear hers racing, Erik took a step over to the window. He looked down at the alley and stood for a moment. After carefully looking at the alley he noted something a miss. His bright blue eyes narrowed at the stain on the ground. With the moonlight shining he could clearly see not only the dark red of life's blood but also the pale green. A tell tale sign of a young Satyr's death. "She was hunting..." He whispered more to himself than anything else. Remembering he wasn't alone Erik turned to Lily and pointed to the spot out the window. "Is that where you saw the wolf last night?" He asked in a calm voice, as he sipped his tea.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games