Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:28 pm
He walked in front of her and held up his hands. He instructed her on how to punch and told her to hit his hands. It was basic stuff that he taught her and corrected her if she messed up. He waited for a while and let her get use to punching and then when she threw a punch he grabbed it and judo threw her but caught her before she hit the floor. " While It is important to know how to attack you should always expect a counter attack so don't leave yourself open. Ever."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:34 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She yelped when he threw her. Followed by another yelp when he caught her. Blushing she reached up and flicked his forehead. Now she put her foot up towards the inside of his thigh.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:48 pm
He laughed when she flicked him. Quickly he placed her back on her feet to continue the lesson. " Would you like to try?" Asking her if she wanted to flip him by holding out one of his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:00 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She stood up and looked at him. Now she nodded and took a hold of his arm. As she followed his instructions again. Of course this was an almost funny sight cause of their height differences.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:09 pm
He chuckled when she started trying to flip since he knew this was going to happen he just couldn't believe she still tried. " Your doing a good job keep trying. Focus on my right leg. See how I have all my weight on it? That means that is the leg you want to kick out from under me." Informing her in between his laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:28 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She finally took his right leg out from under him. Though before he knew it, she started to slap him. They weren't hard slaps more like play ones. A blush was on her cheeks only to finally give him a kick in the leg. "Stop laughing cause I am short." She snapped. Though she held only a bit of anger in her voice. But her eyes showed that she was not taking it personally.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:40 pm
He continued to laugh as she slapped him. " Who said I was laughing because of you weight? I just remembered a funny joke." He said still in between laughing and clearly lying. He couldn't help it. This is one of the funniest things to happen to him so he laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:50 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

Grabbing a throw pillow she gone back over to him. Still she kept beating up on him. Before they knew it, this was the second pillow to die. Feathers flew everywhere and she was blind for a moment. Of course if he was to pull her down she'd yelp. Before spitting out a few feathers.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:02 pm
He continued to laugh but it grew when the pillow exploded. Pulling her down to the ground with him on top he looked at her. " Well now you are responsible for the murder of two pillows. Do you have anything to say for yourself?" He asked while smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:16 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

Once the feathers were out of her mouth. Kona blushed and looked at him. Noticing that he was almost pinning her down. "I still want to beat you up." she replied. But she just laid there and looked at him. Of course she wasn't sure if she wanted to kiss or kick him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:25 pm
He decided to let her go but was still sitting on the ground. Thinking it could be fun he held his arms wide open in a way that said came at me. " Well I'm right here." With a huge smile on his face he waited for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:45 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

"Grim!", she snapped. Only to get up and tackle him. Of course as she did this she had ran a couple of feet. As he rocked from the tackle, she started to his back with open hands. After a moment she pulled back and looked at him, only to blush.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:54 pm
When she tackled him he let out a little grunt. After she pulled back he looked at her and saw the blush. " You do that a lot you know that right?" He said smileing at how red she was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:09 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She slapped his shoulder and glared at him. Before pulling back from him. Now she messed up his hair and ran to her room. Of course she was starting trying to close the door.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:25 pm
He got up and quickly rushed the door. Having it opened enough that he was able to get in. After that he got behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist so we could lift her up and swing her around for a while.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games