Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
David Watson
Student Councilor

David looked toward Molly. "Molly, Lea. Shall we go to Red Mango for ice cream?"

Alphius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:51 pm
Meanwhile, elsewhere on the beach...

Luminiss

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:11 pm
HelixMASON
Meanwhile, elsewhere on the beach...

Celia Hook:
(Cece)

A lone girl with bright red hair and icy blue eyes washes ashore. However, she's not Ariel. (She's far from Ariel that's for sure) And she is wearing a soaked pirate outfit. Frantically, she gets up looking for her hat, which is also soaked with sea water.

"Aye, I'm living? I thought I'd be sleepin' with the fishes after that there storm that dragged me to the bottom of the sea" She said, thinking about what happened. She remembered being thrown off the ship. But by whom?

"Father." She continued, spitting out seawater after she said it. "If ye saw me now." She added. When she got out of the water, she flopped onto the dry sand and passed out from exhaustion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:14 pm
Amelia Williams:

Amelia was walking on the beach since she loved to relax when things get crazy around the house. Between you and me, it's kind of hard to get things done around a house where your children are in Grade School, they run all over you like a... Something but I forgot. Then she noticed a girl washed up on the shore and ran over to her. "My Goodness! Are you alright?" The girl had the same Eye & hair color like Ariel (but it couldn't be her), she was wearing a pirate outfit and her hat which were soaking wet.

Luminiss

OOC: I got permission from Lumi to do her family OCs.  

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:30 pm
HelixMASON
Amelia Williams:

Amelia was walking on the beach since she loved to relax when things get crazy around the house. Between you and me, it's kind of hard to get things done around a house where your children are in Grade School, they run all over you like a... Something but I forgot. Then she noticed a girl washed up on the shore and ran over to her. "My Goodness! Are you alright?" The girl had the same Eye & hair color like Ariel (but it couldn't be her), she was wearing a pirate outfit and her hat which were soaking wet.

Luminiss

OOC: I got permission from Lumi to do her family OCs.

Celia Hook
(Cece)

At first, she appears to be unconscious. Then out of the blue, she begins to cough up more sea water. Once she re-gains her focus, she notices someone looking at her with concern. "Avast!" She yelled, startled and a bit cranky. "Haven't ye land-lovers seen a pirate sleepin' upon the beach before?" She added before clearing her throat. Something about this person- The look on the woman's face of utter concern.

It reminded her of her mom.

"Sorry, lass. I'm a bit- Water-logged."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:33 pm
Amelia Williams:

Amelia knelled down as she looked toward the girl. "What happened to you? Oh. I'm Amelia. What's your name?"

Luminiss

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:43 pm
HelixMASON
Amelia Williams:

Amelia knelled down as she looked toward the girl. "What happened to you? Oh. I'm Amelia. What's your name?"

Celia Hook
(Cece)

She began to sit up as Amelia introduced herself. Then, she spoke. "I be First Mate Celia Hook. Forgive me for me Pirate Speech. Some may not be accustomed to our ways." She said, returning the introduction. "My tale is a very Tragic one. I was thrown off me & me father's ship. As I was cast out to sea with nothing but a smuggled life-boat. A storm blew me about. Next thing i know, I be on the beach." She explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:47 pm
Amelia Williams:

Amelia smiled toward Cece. She felt sorry for her sad tale. "Cece, you have a lot to learn about our ways including modern speech & I'm sorry to hear that. You can live with us." Amelia held her hand toward Cece's. "You can be a big sister to my children while you help me around the house. They're in grade school but they can sometimes be wild and crazy. But first, what you need is some new clothes and a bath."

Luminiss

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:58 pm
HelixMASON
Amelia Williams:

Amelia smiled toward Cece. She felt sorry for her sad tale. "Cece, you have a lot to learn about our ways including modern speech & I'm sorry to hear that. You can live with us." Amelia held her hand toward Cece's. "You can be a big sister to my children while you help me around the house. They're in grade school but they can sometimes be wild and crazy. But first, what you need is some new clothes and a bath."

Luminiss

Celia Hook:
(Cece)

She listened and raised an eyebrow from hearing about needing to learn better speech. She still continued to listen nevertheless. Her heart sank when she mentioned children were in the home Amelia was offering. Are these children anything like Peter Pan? She wondered.

Then she grew curious about school and loved the Idea of living in a nice, warm shelter right about now. Questions were racing through her mind, but she took Amelia's hand and stood up.

"That be a fantastic Idea." She said, smiling for the first time in awhile. "Now- what is this school ye speak of?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:02 pm
Amelia Williams:

Amelia smiled toward Cece. She felt sorry for her sad tale. "Cece, from the looks of your age, you're in High school. My kids are in Elementary school & why do you use pirate words in your vocabulary? No one has used pirate talk for years. Anyway, you have a lot to learn. Follow me to my home." Amelia thought to herself that Cece looked like a tomboy in Pirate's clothing.

Luminiss

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:14 pm
HelixMASON
Amelia Williams:

Amelia smiled toward Cece. She felt sorry for her sad tale. "Cece, from the looks of your age, you're in High school. My kids are in Elementary school & why do you use pirate words in your vocabulary? No one has used pirate talk for years. Anyway, you have a lot to learn. Follow me to my home."

Celia Hook:

(Cece)

She followed and listened to Amelia as she explained about how her children are in school. Then she was asked about pirate speech. That's when she realized it. She's on the mainland. She had alot of explaining to do...

"Pirate's tongue be a speech very ancient to your world, but in me former home of Neverland, Most humans be pirates. So 'Pirate's talk' as ye so delicately put it be the cherished language used everyday by the Pirates on Neverland." She explained.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:21 pm
Amelia Williams:

Amelia understood what Cece meant by her pirate talk but this was the Real World. "Cece, I don't think its a good idea to use Pirate talk in the real world out in public. Not many people talk like that so it kind of makes you stand out a little." Amelia walked with Cece until they reached her home.

*Exit*

Luminiss

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:26 pm
HelixMASON
Amelia Williams:

Amelia understood what Cece meant by her pirate talk but this was the Real World. "Cece, I don't think its a good idea to use Pirate talk in the real world out in public. Not many people talk like that so it kind of makes you stand out a little." Amelia walked with Cece until they reached her home.

*Exit*

Luminiss

Celia Hook:

(Cece)

She Nodded, beginning to understand. As a child, her father told her to avoid the Mainland because people who use pirate speak in those parts could be seen as a little....Unique. I thought being unique could be a good thing she thought.

*Exits with Amelia*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle arrived at the beach to unwind, it got really busy after school with customers coming in and out of her pet shop. Adopting Pets, buying Pet supplies & sometimes Pet Check-Up Appointments.

OOC: Sky, Ariel can start here.

Prestige Sky

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Prestige Sky

Gracious Informer

7,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:02 am
╔═.♪♥♫. ════════════════════════╗
Princess Ariel
╚══════.♫♥♪. ═══════════════════╝
User Image
Triton's Seventh Daughter

Ariel found herself washed up on shore, more excited than ever to be a part of the human world. She was finally on land, with legs that would allow her to go even farther than the shore. She took in a deep breath of the fresh air, taking as much in as she possibly could. ”I can’t believe I’m finally here!” she whispered to herself recognizing that she wasn’t the only one on the beach.

Excited to use her legs, Ariel dug her hands firmly in to the ground and pushed herself up cautiously. She wasn’t surprised when she fell back down to the ground on her first try. She just smiled, laughed a little, and tried again. It only took her one more try to get herself on her feet, holding her hands out in front of her in case she fell over again. She slowly straightened her legs, trying to get used to standing on her legs like a normal human being.

”HelixMASON”

”AnimusHelixRebirth”

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games