Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Love From the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:11 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smirked."Well now I can't confirm or deny that. And I don't mind that you speak your mind. I know something that will happen. And yeah normally feelings of attraction don't generally mean anything will change but this is a unique case. Dimitri will become a major player in world protection.
But this will only happen after Amelia returns. So we need make sure the future stays on track."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:06 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Amelia kept sleeping peacefully.

~~~ Maria ~~~

She listened to him and raised an eyebrow. Before she folded her arms."And how long is she going to be here? I won't argue with being friends with her. But you make it sound like she'll be here for a while.", she said, before rubbing her neck. Of course she was wondering if he was going to say that he couldn't answer that either.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian gave his trademark smirk."Well now that is an interesting question and very hard to answer. Maybe I will answer that at a later time."The next instant Maria was back in her room. Telepathically he said."Go to sleep now Maria. We will see tomorrow holds."Once he was alone he let himself wonder if he had done the right thing. Or at least if he had managed to do what was needed.

In the morning Dimitri woke and yawned. He got up and dressed then went looking for anybody he knew.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:49 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Amelia woke up a bit after sunrise and stretched out her limbs well in bed. After a moment she realized that she was a wolf. Grumbling she focused on shifting back to her human form. Finally she shifted back to her human form, only for Maria to come in with fresh clothes. Of course she let Maria help her or at least keep her company. Before they walked towards the dining hall.

Maria had sighed when she was teleported to her room. Of course she gone back to bed and woke up the next morning. Without thinking she started to befriend Amelia, not knowing they'd actually become friends.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri came to the dining hall a few minutes before Amelia and Maria. He was already sitting at a table and had a bowl of stew and bread in front of him. When he saw them enter he waved them over.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:33 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Amelia saw Dimitri in the dining hall and blushed a bit. Of course she joined him at the table and started to eat. After she swallowed the first bite, she smiled. "So how'd you sleep? Cause I slept like a baby for the first time in ages.", she told Dimitri. Though she had a dream or two of them laying side by side in their house robes and talking about things. She forgot what those things were, and the background. All she knew was, she was more lean with muscle and possibly had a new tattoo.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:21 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri shrugged."I slept okay. I was happy to get a bed after my time on the road."He smiled."I am glad that you slept well. If there is anything that I can say about our gracious host is he does often get good quality items."He took a drink of the ale he had and the tore a chunk off the bread and dipped it into his stew. He held it out to Amelia."You want a bite."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:27 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She smiled hearing his reaction and pointed that she had bowl of her own. "Thanks any way.", she said and sipped at her own ale. Of course Maria stood not to far away. Though Amelia waved for Maria to join her to sit down. Slowly Maria did as they kept eating. But she could tell that Amelia was tolerating the stew.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri shrugged again and then ate the piece of bread.

Damian was standing on the upper levels looking over everything that was happening. He saw the blush that she had when she saw Dimitri. He then moved and sat in the gardens.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:05 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She felt herself start to daydream. But snapped herself out of it. Wishing that she could have a cup of coffee. Of course she ate only a bit of the food before standing up. "Mmm, so what's planned for the day?", she asked him. As she had a small smile on her lips.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Mainly trying to to convince our host to help out my kingdom."Dimitri shrugged."What about you. What are your current plans."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:45 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She thought it over and raised an eyebrow. "Hmmm, well I'm probably going to try to learn how to shift into other animals. Cause there's probably nothing better to do... Well only one other... Never mind...", she said, only to face palm. Of course she kept walking away from the table. There was a mad blush on her face now.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri watched her walk away from the table."What did she mean.
What else did she mean."
He sat there for a bit thinking what she meant. Eventually he gave up and then stood up and went looking for Damian.

Damian was standing down one of the corridors that Amelia walking down."You know your face is a little redder than normal. Something interesting happen."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:19 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She noticed that Maria was still following her. Of course she put the barriers up around her mind. "Shut it vampire... And I did manage to say something stupid..", she said. Knowing that Damian could read Maria's mind and know what had happened. "So why refuse to help Dimitri's kingdom?", she asked, with a hand on her hip.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smirked."That doesn't surprise me. And I need more reasons than the knight commander simply telling me that I need to help."He shrugged."That is why I have told Dimitri to find a reason for me to help."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff