Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:35 pm
He only knew that the mist was to blame for this collective descent into mindless violence, but he had no more information than anyone else about anything further, despite what Sharra might have hoped or suspected. West could feel its influence too, but it wasn't much different than being in the presence of angry humans. He had thought Halloween anger the strongest there was for such a long time that learning otherwise had initially been a shock. Now, well, it still was. But that didn't mean he was ready to act on the effect of this strange room, at least not until he'd watched Yaya do so first.

"This's your business," he said, his grip on the ghoul loosening slightly. "I jus' wanted t'make sure she was okay, an' she seems jus' fine." He kissed Yaya on the crown of her head, one arm dropping from its circle completely. "Yer fine, right?"

Kanth

Beejoux
enabler

Azure Desiderium
:B

Rikku Takanashi

Rikku Takanashi rolled -sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:07 pm
(Rolling to defend)  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:16 pm
The red beam pulsed once more, and a heavier pressure could be felt within the room. Some people were fighting the rage within, but resisting was now becoming painful. The longer they fought the urge, the worst it felt. Giving in gave a small amount of relief. Not much, but it was there. How long could the non combatants last with this?

ooc
ADDITIONAL STATUS EFFECT

From this point on, if you make a post that is not an attack against another (whether it's another charter or one of the NPCs) you take damage. Fear attacks, artifacts, and abilities that can do damage are considered attacks. Defending does not count as an attack.

The first non-attack post you make with a character deals 5 damage to yourself. The second deals 10. The third and every one after that will do 15 damage.

If you make an attack against someone, you are healed for 3 HP instead. This heal counts after auto damage. If you hit 0 HP, you cannot heal this way.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:20 pm
(Well, I'm trying too...)  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Kaiyumi rolled 1 12-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-12)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:24 pm
I am defending Andrew!!

She had sought to protect AJ, so the fact he ended up defending her made her head spin. As she knelt down beside him, the wrath that threatened to take over hissed menacing'u in her head--it was the fire boil's fault, he was the one who did this to AJ--but she bit down on the bottom lip in response. The pain was enough to momentarily silence the voice, though the baku shuddered a little at the metallic flavour that touched her tongue; she had bit too hard.

Shut up, don't be stupid, she snapped back to herself in reply, No one is thinking clearly right now--I'm not thinking clearly right now. Get out of my head!

She resist this--she was sure that she could. Maybe she had fallen victim to the crown, but Xiu liked to think that she had grown stronger since then, more resilient. Unfortunately, it soon became clear that the damn thing was getting more persistent the longer she resisted--when she delivered a mental curse (courtesy of something she had heard Shun say in the past) to the voice, she felt a strong shock of pain seize her body in return. Gasping loudly, the ghoul clutched at her chest and bent over.

No. No no no--

Determined not to harm Andrew as the other feelings urged her to do, the ghoul attempted to continue on. Sheensured that AJ was alright and gave the head on his tail a gentle pat before rising to her feet.

Xiu was scared to speak when her body and mind were at war with one another, but she managed to shake her head at Andrew at his question. Rather than answer verbally, she held her arms out in front of herself, palms held outwards and a tiny smile twitching on her lips. She opened her mouth to speak, cringed and shut it, and then opened it once more after a moment had passed.

Of course you're afraid of him.

Look what he did to AJ.

You should just attack him now before he attacks you.

"No," Xiu said firmly, though it was unclear whether she was addressing Andrew or herself. She felt something akin to a sharp stab to her stomach in response, very nearly folding over the pain. Xiu struggled to take a deep breath before continuing, her speech littered with pauses. "And Andrew, even if you burnt me....I'd still forgive you. I won't...be afraid."

The smile grew a little, only to disappear when an unfamiliar ghoul suddenly lunged out to attack the fire demon. It was funny how quickly the anger that was trying to overtake her switched sides; the voices immediately hounded her to attack this new ghoul for hurting the very boil who had been her wrath's previous target.

The red was close to blinding her, but for the time being, Xiu positioned herself in front of Andrew, her tail lashing in agitation behind her.

Battle stats

Character name: Xiuying
HP: 39/60
Action type: Defend (uses 1-12 dice!)
Damage: 8
Target: Andrew
Number of people currently attacking me: 0/3

Meeganex

phantompanther13x

The Semblance of Unityx

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:39 pm
I am [attacking] Hollandaise !!

Andrew looked at Xiu calming for a moment. His wings dropped as the fire started to leave his hands. He would calm, could calm. Wanted to calm. Despite the burning need to destroy. "I won't burn you." he promised her. He would not hurt her, even if the rage and the urge was there.

Then someone attacked him from behind. He turned and found... some kind of tree, plant kindling. He smile, oh she would burn so well so nicely. Was she afraid of him? Good. his hands blazed up as he reached to grab her, to burn her so nicely.

"You will burn." He was loosing what semblance of control he had. He wanted to burn the world down. Xiu was safe, wait she was trying to protect him. "Xiu, don't protect me." he frowned. He didn't want her hurt because of him.

Battle stats

Character name: Andrew
HP: 34
Action type: Attack
Damage: 6+1=7
Target: Hollandaise
Number of people currently attacking me: 1/3

The Semblance of Unity
My character is attacking yours!

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:56 pm
I am missing Andrew!

"How dare you," she hissed. "Control your flame, reckless boil." She tried to duck out of the way, but it caught her, hot hands. Creaking loudly in alarm, she tried to lash out, but her attack went wide. She darted back, watching Andrew warily.

Battle stats

Character name: Hollandaise
HP: 30/40
Action type: attack
Damage: 0
Target: Andrew
Number of people currently attacking me: 3/3

phantompanther1
My character is ...missing yours!

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 9 Total: 18 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:03 pm
I am [attacking] Xiu!!

Shun took a step back after he realized that he had just lashed out at Gene. Shaking his head to himself, he moved further away from the dopplegengar, trying to regain a hold of his senses. It wasn't easy. As he started to try and hold himself back, taking several breaths in an attempt to do some on-the-spot meditation, he noticed that his body was beginning to ache.

"The hell is going on?" he uttered lowly, gritting his teeth.

Gripping one of his daggers, he hurled it wildly, as he was trying to fight off the feeling. It just so happened that this dagger came flying right at Xiu's chest.

Battle stats

Character name: Shun Kuroda
HP: 52+3 [55]
Damage: 12+1 =13
Target: Xiu
Number of people currently attacking me: /3

Kaiyumi
My character is attacking/defending yours!

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:05 pm
I am [attacking] Hollandaise!!

"I am in control!" his touched her again letting his flames burn all that it reached. Her pretty foliage would be gone soon if he had anything to say about it. "I'm always in control. I only burn what I want too." she was saying what everyone always seemed to say. stay in control of your fire. Well, this was control too. She would turn into charcoal soon.

out of the corner of his eye he saw a blade fly at Xiu. He had spotted his next target, once he took care of this one.

Battle stats

Character name: Andrew
HP: 37
Damage: 9+2= 11

The Semblance of Unity
My character is attacking!

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:20 pm
I am attacking Sharra!!

The first cool drops might have gone unnoticed between the mist and the falling debris from the bomb, though not even that had managed to tear the ghoul's attention from the two boils standing little more than an arm's reach away from her. She'd watched, almost impassively, as he'd threatened the fey with restraint, then the explosion and burning bits of matter bouncing off the nergal's pale skin and neat clothing, leaving angry little welt behind.

It wasn't enough.

West's voice rumbled beside her ear, low and promising, and the ghoul's head tipped gently to that side, tuning minutely as he lay a tender kiss between her horns. The question seemed strange, and the loosening of his arms distracted her. As it fell, she brushed fingers along his forearm, the back of his hand, but she had room now to turn, and so she did, facing nergal and fey completely in the semi-circle of West's arm. She wasn't fine, but vindictive wrath had risen up like a tidal wave to quash the mounting anxiety.

Poor Camilla, the ghoul was only trying to help, and now she was caught up in the midst of a lover's quarrel gone out of control.

The last time she'd lost her temper at the nergal boil Yaya had only just begun to discover how strong she really was. She'd had practice since then, time and opportunity to test herself. She was stronger then him, she knew that. Stronger then the both of them.

The light sprinkling increased until it was literally raining on their little knot of drama, and the djinn smiled for the touch of the water, one slender hand coming up in the space between herself and Sharra. "You cannot protect him, not from himself." Or, it was implied in that purring voice, from her. Her fingers spread, and as she had down between Marosa and Aj, she hit the nergal with a blast of pressurized water, hoping to knock him right off his feet to leave nothing between herself and her Rosa.

Battle stats

Character name: Hadiyya
HP: 50/50
Damage: 6
Target: Sharra

Azure desiderium

kanthulhu

smerdle

rikku takanashi

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

poke mattix rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:34 pm
I am [attacking] Hollandaise!!

Sludge has seen the ghoul approach him from the corner of his eye, and even if she hadn't been successful in her attack, he could tell she was trying to hurt him. The feelings of rage and anger were growing, making it harder to concentrate on anything else, and he shook his head as the need to fight overwhelmed him.

He spun around, teeth bared and hissing angrily before he lunged. While she hadn't been unable to hit him, he was more fortunate.

Battle stats

Character name: Sludge
HP: 25 + 3 = 28
Damage: 1 + 2 = 3

The Semblance of Unity

poke mattix rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:49 pm
I am [attacking] Shun!!

Pokerus hated this feeling. It was not the usual anger she felt when fighting or when annoyed, it was a all consuming rage that threatened to wipe out all reason and change her into something that both detested and frightened her. For every time she had been forced to fight against her will she had done despicable deeds that still haunted her to this day.

She stepped away from the grunts, holding her horned head. the pressure increasing as she struggled to control the need to lash out. It was then she saw Shun fling a dagger, her expression shocked when it hit Xiu square in the chest, and all restrained she had vanished.

"You...b*****d..." She shook, before rushing at the reaper, right fist clenched and aimed straight for his face. "HOW DARE YOU ATTACK XIU!"

Battle stats

Character name: Pokerus
HP: 55 + 3 = 58
Damage: 9 + 2 = 11
Target: Shun

Blade Kuroda

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kaiyumi rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 11 Total: 13 (2-24)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:02 pm
I am attacking Hollandaise!!

She shook her head when Andrew told her not to protect him, and had been on the verge of answering him aloud when the ghoul from before attempted to attack him again. What little willpower she had been hanging onto snapped, and she found herself closing the distance between herself and the student, throwing her fist straight into her stomach.

The feelings that were consuming her roared in triumph, but it lasted for all of a few seconds before she was seized by incredible pain. Slowly, she glanced down at the dagger--a very familiar one--that had lodged itself in her chest. Lifting a trembling hand, she seized it by the hilt and pulled it out with a gasp, fingers immediately loosening from around the weapon. She clutched at her chest instead, legs shaking beneath her. With her FEAR shield in place, she knew that the injury was not lethal or enough to make her dissipate--it'd heal in due time--but...

Kill him, her mind urged, coiling around her and constricting her other thoughts, What kind of "family" hurts you? Look, he's going to do it again.

It's aniki, she argued back, weakly glancing up and trying to focus her eyes on the reaper, Be quiet...I'm not going to--!

Like before, she felt her resistance being met by a strong physical reaction, dropping down on one knee as her head began to spin.

Battle stats

Character name: Xiuying
HP: 29/60
Damage: 7

Blade Kuroda

phantompanther13

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:04 pm
(...)  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Rikku Takanashi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:07 pm
I am [Defending] Marosa!

All seemed to be going well, especially when the large red haired boil came over. Unfortunately... This respite, only lasted meer seconds...

Chaos continued to fill the room, while tensions continued to build and build until... It all literally erupted! The red beam bursts sending those around it flying! "Eep!" she squeaks and whirls around to face the ominous red light! Unfortunately, because of this, she got a face full of the red mist! "A-ack! W-wha?!" she yelps and coughs! She tries to cover her mouth, but it was for naught! A deep voice of power followed the mist but she couldn't quite make out what it said, and soon after the first breath... she feels it...

Something began to boil inside her... like a building fire, growing higher and higher... The Dormouse ghoul's stomach begins to twist uncomfortably as the feeling grows at a alarming pace... "W-whats going on!" she exclaims worriedly! Soon the sounds of battle erupt around her! It was like the Knight Dream all over again! But worse...

Finally, the feeling had grown strong enough for her to identify it... It was rage... And the moment she recognized it for what it was, the moment it surged forth to try and overwhelm her! Like a toxic wave of acid, a rage the likes she'd never felt before surges through her! Camilla wasn't a creature prone to anger much less rage! The only time she'd ever felt even remotely close to this was in the Knight Dream! And that hadn't really been her!

The overwhelming emotion was, quite frankly, foreign to the Dormouse ghoul, and as such she had no idea how to deal with it! She felt sick... completely and totally sick! Her stomach roiled and her head pounded as her chest ached! "W-whats happening..." she mumbles feebly... Soon she had her arms wrapped tightly around her... She could feel it... The rage the anger the wrath all trying to consume her, trying to destroy all logical thought! She tried to contain it, tried to resist it...

Wrapping her arms tighter around herself, Camilla's tail wrapped around one of her legs as she begins to sort of curl in on herself... She could hear the toxic cry for bloodshed inside her, hear the chaos around her, but she tried desperately to block it out, to push it away! She didn't see AJ fall or Andrew's judgemental stare, no, she was focusing so hard on just trying to hold onto her senses that most of the battles around her went unheeded.

That, was until the bomb went off! "Eek!" she squeeks as she's peppered with hot metal shards across her back! The pain... It didn't help! She felt the rage inside her build with each painful sting! But she couldn't give up! She had to keep fighting it! Thats what she told herself, but it was a losing battle... With no way to release the rage, it continued to gather more and more pressure!

Soon however, she was briefly brought back to her senses as a stream of water blasts past her! "Eep!" she squeaks before stagger sideways! The tanned ghoul who was already enraged attacked the boil with spikes! That left the injured Fey unprotected! It was this thought that finally gave Camilla a positive outlit! "Hey! Don't hurt him!" she yells before dashing infront of the Ginger haired fey with arms spread! It was working! Her desire to protect was overriding the rage! Unfortunately... It didn't last long...

Suddenly, the beam of light pulses! Soon the flow of rage into the Dormouse ghoul increases dramatically and causes her to crumple inwards with pain! "G-gah! Nnhg!" she moans as the rage floods through her! Once again, she had herself wrapped in her arms as she tries desperately to contain the while rage which, now was wracking not only her heart and mind, but now her body too!

Soon, she was reduced to being a meer meat shield, acting only like a living wall between the enraged ghoul and the fey.

Battle Stats
Character name: Camilla Forester
Hp: 25 (32 - 2 - 5 = 25)
Action Type: Defending
Damage: 2(defending)
Target: Marosa

Kanthulhu

Beejoux

Azure Desiderium

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]