Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🎭Chatterbox
🍬Longest Revolution:Gaia thread ever!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:05 pm
lief_7
Pwnder
lief_7

Well no worries here, as an '04 member i am fairly patient person when it comes to these items haha. It's fun to finally save enough to buy them anyways.

I agree on the cap thing too but i guess it was bound to happen when they rapid increase the economy. It was disgusting watching everything inflate almost over night when the lifted the old gold cap.i remmeber thinking oh im rich and then oh im poor again haha. But i was at least smart enough to put all my hold in items at that point which allowed me to not get left behind.

Its just not as much fun to save up for a trillion like it was to save for 1 million or even 1k haha. I miss the days when 1 k was a good amount and you worked your butt off to earn it.

Would increaseing gold shop items (like the old ones) work to battle inflation any? I know most people would just buy them in the MP but if those items were increased in the shop then they would be increased in the market and if its close enough some people would just go buy them in the gold shops.

Yeah, if standard gold shop item prices were raised to reflect our economic condition it may make a change. If gold generators were no longer sold in the future then it would all be fine. Since gold shop prices were normally very low I would suggest that they reprice everything at some percentage of the current marketplace price. Probably something like .005% or less. I dunno...... that is more math I'd have to sit down and consider sweatdrop

I probably will consider it though, and get back to you on that rofl
It is a good question. The only way it would work is if the prices actively reflected that percentage on a daily basis. I suppose this way we would be able so see how we all affect the marketplace through our purchasing power.

It wouldn't be a bad idea since we kind of have the same issue on our hands where that $15 an hour minimum wage is to be considered irl. I'm against it because businesses will just reflect their employee costs into their products, same as how the MP would effect gold shops in this suggested case of ours lol.

Your are right, it is not fun to save up for 1T, it is actually nauseating to see how much gold I have on my account. I brought in 4.4T in less than 5 hours on my last vend, even though much less than half of that was through a Pin Ticket. It is staggering, and stupid at the same time. It is even worse knowing I could buy an amazing ticket with my gold or like 5 Angelic Halos gonk emo

Even worse worse, it the fact that I'll probably bring in another 4T in my next auction because of the LQI collectors pass. Hardly cost me anything confused

I need Flynns Plunder to open.
Last time she had a vend I won the Angelic Halo for about 4.2T, I turned around and auctioned it off again for the same amount! Doubled the gold sink capability on that!! Need more of that 3nodding

That's awesome! I think once I finish my MC collections (which outside of the Halo, Headphones and Ninja headband im not to far off, dont care much after those years) i want to work hard on sinking gold too. Of course until then i guess i will need the gold haha. (Im actually down to the lowst ive been in a long time because i saw some good deals)

But one the less i promise i will continue to support your sinking attempts and hopefully will one day be able to do my own sinking!!

Hmm, okay, then you are probably the guy I need to donate my junk too rofl

take it! I only have 30 spaces in my vend anyway and waay to many items....

*sends trade*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:09 pm
Pwnder
lief_7
Pwnder
lief_7

Well no worries here, as an '04 member i am fairly patient person when it comes to these items haha. It's fun to finally save enough to buy them anyways.

I agree on the cap thing too but i guess it was bound to happen when they rapid increase the economy. It was disgusting watching everything inflate almost over night when the lifted the old gold cap.i remmeber thinking oh im rich and then oh im poor again haha. But i was at least smart enough to put all my hold in items at that point which allowed me to not get left behind.

Its just not as much fun to save up for a trillion like it was to save for 1 million or even 1k haha. I miss the days when 1 k was a good amount and you worked your butt off to earn it.

Would increaseing gold shop items (like the old ones) work to battle inflation any? I know most people would just buy them in the MP but if those items were increased in the shop then they would be increased in the market and if its close enough some people would just go buy them in the gold shops.

Yeah, if standard gold shop item prices were raised to reflect our economic condition it may make a change. If gold generators were no longer sold in the future then it would all be fine. Since gold shop prices were normally very low I would suggest that they reprice everything at some percentage of the current marketplace price. Probably something like .005% or less. I dunno...... that is more math I'd have to sit down and consider sweatdrop

I probably will consider it though, and get back to you on that rofl
It is a good question. The only way it would work is if the prices actively reflected that percentage on a daily basis. I suppose this way we would be able so see how we all affect the marketplace through our purchasing power.

It wouldn't be a bad idea since we kind of have the same issue on our hands where that $15 an hour minimum wage is to be considered irl. I'm against it because businesses will just reflect their employee costs into their products, same as how the MP would effect gold shops in this suggested case of ours lol.

Your are right, it is not fun to save up for 1T, it is actually nauseating to see how much gold I have on my account. I brought in 4.4T in less than 5 hours on my last vend, even though much less than half of that was through a Pin Ticket. It is staggering, and stupid at the same time. It is even worse knowing I could buy an amazing ticket with my gold or like 5 Angelic Halos gonk emo

Even worse worse, it the fact that I'll probably bring in another 4T in my next auction because of the LQI collectors pass. Hardly cost me anything confused

I need Flynns Plunder to open.
Last time she had a vend I won the Angelic Halo for about 4.2T, I turned around and auctioned it off again for the same amount! Doubled the gold sink capability on that!! Need more of that 3nodding

That's awesome! I think once I finish my MC collections (which outside of the Halo, Headphones and Ninja headband im not to far off, dont care much after those years) i want to work hard on sinking gold too. Of course until then i guess i will need the gold haha. (Im actually down to the lowst ive been in a long time because i saw some good deals)

But one the less i promise i will continue to support your sinking attempts and hopefully will one day be able to do my own sinking!!

Hmm, okay, then you are probably the guy I need to donate my junk too rofl

take it! I only have 30 spaces in my vend anyway and waay to many items....

*sends trade*

Wow thanks!! I'll get to work then haha  

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-Loveless-Kai

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:29 pm
heart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:32 pm
heart

-Loveless-Kai

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-Loveless-Kai

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:34 pm
heart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:42 pm
-Loveless-Kai
heart

heart  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:46 pm
Pwnder
-Loveless-Kai
heart

heart

All listed, now to sleep since it's 2 am and I finally got my kid back to sleep haha  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:50 pm
Pwnder
-Loveless-Kai
heart

heart

heart
ninja

-Loveless-Kai

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:18 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

I'm upset that no one wanted to answer my gold sink question in ATS today User Image

What Lanzer said to someone else was "it has to be a pretty big event for changes to take hold, so it'll take lots of planning... "
It doesn't have to be one big event, it can be continually running like Flynn, Nicolae, and Loyals shops so it is subtle in its effectiveness over the long term. I don't think we actually believe that inflation is going to be fixed in a week through one event emotion_facepalm

Kickstarters don't draw in everybody either. neutral
I hate them because, even without gold generators, some of the funds went back to the community in a few of those events. Besides that, I can't continually be a gold sink when I just dump the gold away without getting something in return that will allow me to sink even more. A worthless item or achievement is not going to realize my goal and neither will a kickstarter. Don't get me wrong, I will dump some, but not everything, because of my "quest" if you will. Other people have quests too and they will feel the same way.

My god! It doesn't take any planning other than releasing new items into these NPC shops!

To make them part with their gold, they have to be offered something unique, limited or rare. It's a virtual frikkin status illusion that this community has. I'd bet that you could sell them an item that makes their avatar invisible in limited quantity of 50, via Flynn's Plunder for 100T each and they would get sold out!! Can't deny that it might be a useful item at times as well as remain really rare, but that is the illusion, you sell them nothing. If I had 100T I'd buy it and resell it so sink more gold from the MP rofl

IMO users who have that much gold or more deserve items like this, let them have them in limited quantity never to be released again, just as long as they part with that gold and get it removed from the economy stare
I could even be a unique medal to signify that they actually parted with their gold for the sake of our community stare

I'm just griping! I've been doing my best to sink gold for 2 years and when the management changed I kind of expected all the gold sinks available to us to open up and alleviate the growing strain but nothing has budged! gonk

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:03 pm
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:06 pm
User Image  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:13 pm
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:48 pm
s**t I'm cranky again.

Stupid gold generator being sold in the CS again.

Plus my closing cash at work is $100 short and I have no idea why!

Come on Gaia! Make my day! emotion_donotwant  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:09 am