Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:00 am
SpectralEternity
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

Ahhhh I see what you're saying. Getting it as close as possible is fine, but which one are you trying to recreate? I can help you with it if you want c:
Exeggcute. Ima try my luck with doing as close to a match as i can but my trail was a utter fail gonk Like it was so bad i wanted to clear my browser history xd

Pft that one was a doozy. Tie dye is certainly not easy. Well let me know if you make it or if you just want me to do it instead x3
User ImageHow close did i get ?

That's close enough x3 I don't mind you using that pic~
Ima try and do it exact but its hard to do with all those soft neon cream colors. My screens a box type so eveythings compressed together and it makes soft colors hard to tell one from the other gonk But it wont be today i get it done. Iv only got today to finish this gaia easter event and i need another 460 Dmg points to earn. As i type this iv got the mine game open clicking the spin button on this wheel of misfortune lol I will get my 2000Dmg point achievement scream I got into even late but day 1 i got 800 points day two 700. today ima end this cool  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:18 am
SpectralEternity

Whats your ruling on "stealing" pokemon from NPC trainers ?
I got a lv5 shiny from the Easter event so i was thinking of having yukie win an NPC battle and steal the pokemon from the trainer ?

Also how will yukie a known criminal do gym battles in order to maintain his authority over his pokemon ? I was thinking he gets a missing to robe each one of their TM and gets caught in the process goes into a "Gym battle". If he wins he knocks the gym leader down or out and nabs the TM and we'll count his having a gym badge from that ? But your the boss so yeah sweatdrop  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:53 am
SpectralEternity

I got a lv5 shiny from the Easter event so i was thinking of having yukie win an NPC battle and steal the pokemon from the trainer ?

Also how will yukie a known criminal do gym battles in order to maintain his authority over his pokemon ? I was thinking he gets a missing to robe each one of their TM and gets caught in the process goes into a "Gym battle". If he wins he knocks the gym leader down or out and nabs the TM and we'll count his having a gym badge from that ? But your the boss so yeah sweatdrop

As long as it's an NPC and you got the pokemon from an event I don't see why not x3 Natalia's about to go steal a bunch of pokemon and items from a Team Void member that I have saved up from various events for her.

That would be fine. As long as he beats the gym leader then it counts, it doesn't matter how he gets the TM or the badge as long as he meets the requirements of the battle for the guild x3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:35 pm
SpectralEternity

To tag on, were you planning on Yukie stealing the gym badge as well? ovo  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:53 pm
Loonamist
SpectralEternity

Well its the only way to make his pokemon obey him once they get to a certion level  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:12 pm
Loonamist
SpectralEternity

Well its the only way to make his pokemon obey him once they get to a certion level

Alright xD I wasn't sure if it was just the TMs but THAT MAKES SENSE owob  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:11 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist
SpectralEternity

Alright xD I wasn't sure if it was just the TMs but THAT MAKES SENSE owob
lol
Which of your characters have the buneary loona ?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:19 pm
Would it be alright if I did the same thing with Felix that Loona had done with Kail? That is, do a post with him in the lab thread to confirm his existence (although he won't exactly be inside the lab itself yet which will be helpful as he'll be easier for people showing up, grabbing their starters, and getting out to ignore) so that I could have one or more of his Pokemon post in the day care while I wait for the last two things on his list to be claimed for him?  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:24 am
Lia Syuki
Would it be alright if I did the same thing with Felix that Loona had done with Kail? That is, do a post with him in the lab thread to confirm his existence (although he won't exactly be inside the lab itself yet which will be helpful as he'll be easier for people showing up, grabbing their starters, and getting out to ignore) so that I could have one or more of his Pokemon post in the day care while I wait for the last two things on his list to be claimed for him?
Apologies for the double post, but I figured editing this to add on an extra question wouldn't do much good since the original question seems to have been overlooked somehow. Idealistic side of me is guessing that it was a combination of barrage of posts in other areas around the time original question was asked and people just being busy as to why I'm still waiting on an answer.

Anyway, the additional question: Since I know the PC used to also be used for item storage back before generation IV (maybe even still then, I dunno; I just know that it's gone by generation VI), would it be alright if I explained Felix's (eventual) absurd inventory capacity with him sending most of his unneeded items to his PC until he actually needs them? The same question can potentially be asked for Sable (I've got a bit of a packrat problem with her) and Cameron (waif of a man that's gonna be crushed under his own items at this rate), but I'm sure I'd come up with other plans for them anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:08 pm
Lia Syuki
Lia Syuki
Apologies for the double post, but I figured editing this to add on an extra question wouldn't do much good since the original question seems to have been overlooked somehow. Idealistic side of me is guessing that it was a combination of barrage of posts in other areas around the time original question was asked and people just being busy as to why I'm still waiting on an answer.

Anyway, the additional question: Since I know the PC used to also be used for item storage back before generation IV (maybe even still then, I dunno; I just know that it's gone by generation VI), would it be alright if I explained Felix's (eventual) absurd inventory capacity with him sending most of his unneeded items to his PC until he actually needs them? The same question can potentially be asked for Sable (I've got a bit of a packrat problem with her) and Cameron (waif of a man that's gonna be crushed under his own items at this rate), but I'm sure I'd come up with other plans for them anyway.

Quoting someone will get you an immediate answer, pretty much always :0 With events like the Easter and Fakemon contest, as well as people just generally posting, things tend to get buried, and though we try to check this thread often, sometimes we don't notice that there's a question that hasn't been answered. Sorry about the wait, though! I'll personally try and make a more daily habit out of checking the thread to avoid something like this being overlooked @@

But anyway, yeah, that's completely fine : ) There's no reason we wouldn't allow you to do the same. Have at it!

Unless it actually affects battle or has some other possible consequence like that, we try and allow as much creative liberty as possible, so you're totally free to explain that by saying they send items to the PC x3 Or any other sensible explanation you'd like to use, really. It's totally up to you, we definitely won't restrict you on something like that ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:48 pm
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Lia Syuki

Quoting someone will get you an immediate answer, pretty much always :0 With events like the Easter and Fakemon contest, as well as people just generally posting, things tend to get buried, and though we try to check this thread often, sometimes we don't notice that there's a question that hasn't been answered. Sorry about the wait, though! I'll personally try and make a more daily habit out of checking the thread to avoid something like this being overlooked @@

But anyway, yeah, that's completely fine : ) There's no reason we wouldn't allow you to do the same. Have at it!

Unless it actually affects battle or has some other possible consequence like that, we try and allow as much creative liberty as possible, so you're totally free to explain that by saying they send items to the PC x3 Or any other sensible explanation you'd like to use, really. It's totally up to you, we definitely won't restrict you on something like that ^^
Well, that was part of why I waited a few days before posting again. ^ _ ^ It wasn't like my post went anywhere, it just didn't get answered. I'm sorry if I somehow sounded like I was getting on your (or anyone's) case, though! DX That was most certainly not my intent. ; _ ; And yeah, I probably should have quoted someone, but I didn't want to risk quoting the one of you that was super busy at the time, and I didn't want to seem too pokey by quoting all four of you (yes, I know, shabatha and Mimi are also crew here, making a total of six, but I dunno if shabatha's still busy with wedding/honeymoon stuff and I haven't seen any sign of Mimi for a while now).

Okay then. ^ _ ^ I just figured I'd double check since you had Kail actually do stuff and grab his starter a bit earlier than you intended, since you still had that Liepard on the list. I had been wondering for a bit if the other mods had poked you about it and had you do stuff with him, hence the reason for double-checking. XD

And yay for that too! I'll admit, I kinda stole borrowed an idea from Wolkova's character by having Felix's Porygon sit in his old Pokedex (although Glitch is a bit more autonomous than Avikna's Porygon; whether this is good for Felix or not depends on the situation at hand), so the only possible weirdness that would occur is Pokemon still in their balls or in storage getting items put on them (Glitch is transferring the data from the item storage system to the Pokemon storage system). And the occasional thing of an item randomly materializing due to Glitch summoning it up. I'd at least give some indication in the RP post itself and probably in the little OoC section that Glitch is moving items around so that no one wonders when the bleep something got moved. ^ _ ^ It does mean that Glitch has basically become Felix's secretary, though. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:31 am
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Lia Syuki

Well, that was part of why I waited a few days before posting again. ^ _ ^ It wasn't like my post went anywhere, it just didn't get answered. I'm sorry if I somehow sounded like I was getting on your (or anyone's) case, though! DX That was most certainly not my intent. ; _ ; And yeah, I probably should have quoted someone, but I didn't want to risk quoting the one of you that was super busy at the time, and I didn't want to seem too pokey by quoting all four of you (yes, I know, shabatha and Mimi are also crew here, making a total of six, but I dunno if shabatha's still busy with wedding/honeymoon stuff and I haven't seen any sign of Mimi for a while now).

Okay then. ^ _ ^ I just figured I'd double check since you had Kail actually do stuff and grab his starter a bit earlier than you intended, since you still had that Liepard on the list. I had been wondering for a bit if the other mods had poked you about it and had you do stuff with him, hence the reason for double-checking. XD

And yay for that too! I'll admit, I kinda stole borrowed an idea from Wolkova's character by having Felix's Porygon sit in his old Pokedex (although Glitch is a bit more autonomous than Avikna's Porygon; whether this is good for Felix or not depends on the situation at hand), so the only possible weirdness that would occur is Pokemon still in their balls or in storage getting items put on them (Glitch is transferring the data from the item storage system to the Pokemon storage system). And the occasional thing of an item randomly materializing due to Glitch summoning it up. I'd at least give some indication in the RP post itself and probably in the little OoC section that Glitch is moving items around so that no one wonders when the bleep something got moved. ^ _ ^ It does mean that Glitch has basically become Felix's secretary, though. XD

Oh no, don't worry about it xD We really should be checking more frequently, I was just letting you know that if, say, a day goes by, and you haven't got a response, feel free to quote someone to get it noticed : ) In fact, go ahead and quote me, if you want. I may not know the answer, but I'm in frequent contact with a few of the other mods, and if I see your question, I'll either answer it myself or ask someone for help getting it answered ^^

Ahhh gotcha. Thank you for checking in, then, but yeah, go ahead! >w< I started posting him mostly because of the Easter event * w* I reeeaaaallly wanted to get him some of those pokemon because lolwut. Especially those exeggcute.... >w> But, there's no time limit on when you need to start doing things with your character after you've done the initial post and started posting as the pokemon in the Daycare : ) So have at it!

Oh I knooooooow xD That was a very cool idea that she had. I honestly didn't even know something like that was possible. Partially because I'm just sadly ill-informed on Porgyon as a pokemon, but also I didn't realize it could perform those general functions from the pokedex, either. But it's such a fun idea!
To the matter at hand, though, that sounds like an excellent, and fun method to go about organizing the items and such x3 And thank you just for mentioning probably mentioning when he does things for like that. Since you mentioned it here, I doubt any of us will be too worried if we notice anything in your posts, but it still helps just... everyone, in general, when thigns like that are recorded.

But anyway, yes! Those all sound like good, sound ideas! : > And again, sorry about the delay on getting to your questions here gonk  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:35 pm
SpectralEternity
Do we need to pick who gets an old incense before we find out what type it attracts ?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:57 pm
SpectralEternity
Do we need to pick who gets an old incense before we find out what type it attracts ?

Ohm, yes.
In order to even activate it, it needs to belong to a character.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:12 pm
Vigilia
SpectralEternity

Ohm, yes.
In order to even activate it, it needs to belong to a character.
I thought so but i wanted to double check. Ummm i still need to pick who gets my extra one then. Im thinking Yukie.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games