Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:25 pm
therealkiru
kefkadragon
fox137
Kurai_18

Sasha smelled the burnt plant smell. She slowely got up from laying down and opened the window. She was still very tired.

X stayed very silent.
'don't listen to Kelina anymore. But she's my superior....if I continued to be a nobody....im so confused.' she thought to herself.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:30 pm
Kurai_18
kalenakeeper
therealkiru
fox137

Lawrence shrugged. "Dragons again? Those guys are everywhere today," he said drying his hands off. "IF she just fainted, you can leave her here. She'll wake up eventually," he said grabbing the plate of food X got him from the feast. He looked at X and smiled. "Thank you very much. I really owe you for this," he said as he began to eat. Between bites he looked back to Erin. "Feel free to stay until she wakes up man. Otherwise there's a ton of food in the grand hall," he said swallowing some food that was stuck in his teeth. "High quality stuff too,"

He looked back to X. "I don't know what's going on, but just don't follow her orders anymore. That's what the letter says you should do. I'm assuming the higher ups have a plan for her and you," he said shrugging.

(OOC: edited)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:36 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku-One OK Rock~Enter Saiko Twins~

Erin closed his eyes and waved a hand. "Food? No thanks, I've already had my weekly serving. Oh, right. That's weird. Nami'd have smacked me." Clearing his throat, he explained. "Unlike my sister, who requires normal three meals a day, I trained myself to only need one meal a week without falling from fatigue or weakness. Sounds strange, right?"
Erin chuckled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kefkadragon
kalenakeeper
therealkiru
fox137

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:53 pm
kefkadragon
kalenakeeper
therealkiru
fox137

Lawrence chuckled. "In the course of less than 24 hours, i've seen huge bloomin dragons attack the school, people turn into cats, and gigantic crystals come out of sample of blood," he said motioning to the dark crystal that was encased in an anti-magic field and after nearly destroying the cabinet it was originally in. "Some measly hunger suppression training is nothing compared to the stuff I've seen in the last day," he smirked.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:18 pm
therealkiru
kefkadragon
fox137
Kurai_18

X shook her head
"You don't owe me anything" she said in a polite voice.
"you read the letter for me....I....erm...I can't read. Alex and others has tried to teach me...but it hard for me."

She looked out the window, she saw the dragonbane plant had spread to the outside and there were crystals destroying it.

Sasha closed the window realizing what was going on outside and sighed as she lit a candle to neutralize all smell.
After all that, she sat down, she looked tired.

"I have never heard of people not eating daily, unless your in the military or your a warrior. Its a unhealthy diet but its one ive heard of before."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:28 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

He laughed aloud. "Sure, it's unhealthy but my body tends to roll with it and somehow stays as fit as a race horse. Anyways, Nami is more of the militaristic type, with tha' brain of hers it really isn't much of a surprise. Now, if she'd use it for something other than video games."
The candle didn't seem to be helping the smell and Erin made sure this was known by scrunching his nose. "Man, that smell, though."

kefkadragon
kalenakeeper
therealkiru
fox137

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:42 pm
Kurai_18
kalenakeeper
therealkiru
fox137

Lawrence took a quick look outside and saw the plants. "Oh bloody hell. That's going to bite me in the... that's going to come back to me later," he said regaining his composure. He looked back to Erin. "A brainiac huh? Were we not already preoccupied, I'd offer to introduce her to my friend. Quite the intellectual, albeit rather curt," he chuckled to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:46 pm
therealkiru
kefkadragon
fox137
Kurai_18

Sasha sighed then she looked panicked. There were dragons on campus.
She brought up what looked like a mini tv and she saw that most of the dragons were in a safe room where they wouldn't be affected.

she then looked at the music room where Dk and her boyfriend were and that room wasn't exactly protected.
"aw bloody hell!" she said.
"i'll be back, I have to go warn Dk about the burning dragonbane."

She quickly walked out.

X looked sad
"and....I brought that on campus. Im in big trouble aren't I?" she whimpered, she was scared.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin grabbed himself a chair and sat beside Nami's bed. He saw her quivering. She's having a nightmare. He smiled and grabbed her hand. This seemed to calm her a little. Yawning, Erin lost track of time and went to sleep.

kefkadragon
kalenakeeper
therealkiru
fox137

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:04 pm
kalenakeeper
therealkiru
fox137
Kurai_18

Eric shook his head and gave X a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "Everything will be fine. I'm sure of it. There's no need to be scared little one," he said calmly. I'm fully prepared to take the brunt of the punishment for her. This girls suffered enough dealing with bloody DK's psychotic rampage and other people controlling her, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:09 pm
kefkadragon
((DK isn't the psychopath, Kelina has been the one doing all the bad stuff and making X do most of it.))
Kurai_18

X nodded
"Thank you"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:25 pm
kalenakeeper
((DK isn't the psychopath, Kelina has been the one doing all the bad stuff and making X do most of it.))
Kurai_18

(when in doubt, blame the easily confused teenage male mind. He (me) has so many people to keep track of sweatdrop sorry )

Lawrence smiled. "No problem," he said returning to his seat. He offered X some of his food.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 am
TheRealKiru
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Alex had zoned out for a short time, blinking several times before looking back at X, smiling pleasantly before continuing their shirt embrace together. He seemed awfully clingy now, almost as if he was anxious or nervous about something.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:32 am
kefkadragon
((nah we all get tired brain sometimes lol))
Kurai_18
therealkiru

X turned around and hugged Alex placing her head on his shoulder.
"is something the matter Alex?"

Sasha walked back in and sat down rubbing her head
"Lawrence, your smart, do you think you and your friends can make something to counteract dragonbane to make it....less effective. Make it into a potion or a shot or something.....its something DK asked me to do a long long time ago but I didn't have most of the stuff to do it with. She wanted it for the betterment of dragons everywhere. She even gave me this for payment do get it all, but I don't feel too good about having it if I can't figure it out"
Sasha pulled out a worn munny bag that had coins in it.
"They used to be common back in the day but now they are extremely rare, since this particular kingdom fell to the darkness."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:44 am
kalenakeeper
Kurai_18
therealkiru

Lawrence looked to Sasha. "It's fair to assume slashing it to pieces doesn't work?" he said sarcastically. He chuckled afterwards. "I'm kidding. I can probably come up with something. What do you know about the stuff? I've personally never heard of it until about ten minutes ago," he said rubbing the back of his head.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games