Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᏗᏝᏗᎥᏕᏖᏋᏒ
αиgєℓ σf тнє ℓσя∂
Ꭾrotector ᎧᎦ Ѫan

♈ ↔ ♉ ↔ ♊ ↔ ♌ ↔ ♍ ↔ ♎ ↔ ♏ ↔ ♐ ↔ ♑ ↔ ♒ ↔ ♓
|| Wearing || Wings(materialized) Yes/No OoC:--

Return back? He followed her gaze up to the sky and sighed. Return, father how he wished. He assumed she had yet to figure out his fall, he would think his wings would give it away, but then again he wasn't sure if humans could even deduce such a thing. She spoke again and Alaister removed his eyes from the sky and looked at her, then allowed his eyes to follow where her finger pointed. "No." He said after catching sighed of the stands. He looked back to her. "No, angels have no need for food." He said explained to her, his rough voice monotone. He removed the mask from his head and stared down at his before placing it back where it belonged, the left side of his face. He stretched his wings out a moment before tucking them back to his back. "I will stay with you though, if that is what you wish?" He asked, cocking his head to the side as he awaited an answer.

User Image

Until I see You Again

Phantom
Eyes
JayyLee10

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:29 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile | Princess | In a relationship | $958 x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna smiled softly as she felt him press closer to her. Wrapping her arms around him tighter, she felt her eyes slowly flutter closed. This felt a lot more romantic than their moment on the Ferris wheel, well the moments before they had been so rudely interrupted. As she had her lips pressed agaisnt hers, she could sense that it was the normal Skylar that she was kissing at the moment and it made her heart skip a beat. Even if his old personality wouldn't stick for long, she was happy to have it now. Not that she minded the newer personality... It was just.... His old personality was the one that had stolen her heart.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

sukotai

Commanding Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:57 pm
User Image

_______SO YOU WERE BORN
_______/////// in_____an_____electrical_____storm
_______took__a__bite__out__the__sun
_______▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
_______xxxxsaw your future in a machine built for two
_____________now___your___rays,
________ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ║║║║║
________( shock and awe and amaze me !! )
__________just a ticker tape parade and me ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

_audrey. reese* { " supergirl " }
C O M E__O N__C O M E__O N__D O__W H A T__Y O U__W A N T__W H A T__C O U L D__G O__W R O N G
C O M E__O N__C O M E__O N__D O__W H A T__Y O U__W A N T__W H A T__C O U L D__G O__W R O N G

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

To be fair, this wasn’t much different than what Audrey was used to.

After braving a ferry ride from the main land to the tiny island off the coast in a costume that garnered more creeping eyes than she would have liked, Audrey found herself rubbing her sleeves arms as she stood before the entrance to the carnival. She’d never been to one before and didn’t know what to expect. Naturally she didn’t expect her powers to do a complete 180 and get jumbled up the wazoo. Flying was a natural gift, so that wasn’t too different. Flying over to a nearby bench to sit and enjoy the sights didn’t spook her because it felt natural. But when she squinted up at the sky to peer at the much brighter stars that lingered here than those in the city and neon red lasers shot out of her eyes? That was new. That was new and terrifying. She had given a startled yelp and covered his eyes with her hands.

God knows what other powers she had hidden in her. Supergirl, she remembered, shared the same powers as the man of steel, and while that was pretty damn awesome compared to her original powers that she could only compare to that of a lantern’s, it was also pretty damn terrifying.

“That’s okay,” she breathed, uncovering her eyes but keeping them shut tightly. “They didn’t have too hard a job controlling it in the comics. It’ll be easy, I just have to focus.” She opened her eyes cautiously with that, staring ahead at the other carnival goers with a sigh of relief as they weren’t immediately nuked to skeletons. And it appeared she wasn’t the only one facing issues involving new and strange powers, judging by what she was witnessing.

Audrey slumped back against the bench, resting her arms on the back of it. This whole carnival thing was a mystery to her. Rides, fried food, and games. A weird concoction, but something she could adjust to. A man happened to pass, catching her attention. He was of an age with her, no doubt, and he didn’t exactly look happy. Quirking a brow at his disposition, she motioned to him with her hand before he could completely walk by. “Hey, are you alright? For a guy at a carnival, you don’t look the part.”
                                                                          Smooth. Very smooth. Like she even knew what people at carnivals were supposed to look like. Happy, Audrey could only assume.

money¹;; $ 995
                                                                          profile²;;
                                                                          ooc³ ;;
                                                                          Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:34 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

Profile◇ ◇In A Relationship◇ ◇$972.50◇ ◇Calm◇
▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar would love it right now if he could see Luna's old personality back just the same. The nervous but always cute one. He adored her over it quite a lot. One of the reasons he found himself romantically attracted to her. He still was enjoying this moment with his lips being pressed on her own, but he would prefer to have the real Luna expressing her feelings to him. Feeling his heart rate increase even more, he could sense this moment between them becoming more and more intimate. If the two were at his place right now he may try to ask her in lying with him but only ask not force. He didn't want to send off any bad vibes to her. He only wanted to express his love, even if it was still developing, to her with every kiss he gave.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:41 pm
User Image

Juritan "Gogo" Nananakarn

A certain goat followed by a rather sunny personality arrived nearby. It smelled of ocean and suspicious snacks to be sold at super high prices. Gogo could feel an energy here.. not something magical.. more like a crowd looking for something fun to do all over the place! What was this?

The goat she was following seemed to disappear to somewhere into the festivities.. there was some sort of carnival thing. Was this the big festival or a carnival? No, it didn't matter! "Crap no camera", just her phone for now, this sucked bad! Well she could at least get some selfies but where? Gogo became excited forgetting what she was actually supposed to be doing for the time being.

Thoughts: "Moon selfiieeeeee ATTACKKKK! My bloggers will love this!.. but wheres that goat"

Wearing: light pink hoodie jacket, pink string bikini, frilly light pink wrap skirt, light pink sneakers with a momo peach brand symbol on the sides, lucky goggles.

Carrying:
Satchel bag with a cell phone, cookies, gummy candy, map, cosmetics, mints, some brochures, and a few random unmentionables.

has a box of thrift shop stuff but throwing the box away

Cash:
$975.00

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:41 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x

Luna blushed as she kissed the male, though after a moment, she pulled away from him and stared up at him. A dark blush on her face and a bit of a shy look in her eyes. Even if it wasn't her complete old personality, it was pretty close, she was just a little more flirty towards the male and behaved a little bossily and demanding. She didn't like that part of the personality though, she wasn't bossy, she was the quiet and friendly type! Staring up at him with her crystal blue eyes, she then rested her head agaisnt his shoulder as she hugged him.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:47 pm
User Image

▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓
User Image
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$1083 || Tifa Lockhart || Relieved || Bookworms - Sales Associate || Beach-A-Palooza || Alaister || Single

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Responding to her question if he was hungry and saying angels don't need food, Junavi looked a bit curious, but shook it off. If angels don't eat, then what do they do? Angels do sleep right? Junavi stared at Alaister, looking head to toe. He looked like a normal human and nothing too much out of the ordinary, except for the costume that is and the blue eyes he had. Blue eyes? Junavi never saw blue eyes like that, though they look pretty. Snapping out of what she was just doing, staring at his eyes, she spun her heels and dig in her bag, grabbing her wallet. "I don't mind the company. It's nice to speak to someone than staying by yourself.", the girl said, turning her head a bit back to look at him, "Though if you have somewhere or someone to meet here, I wouldn't stop you. It was nice talking to you." After the girl said that, she then started to walk to one of the stands. "Small bag of chips and a juice please.", Junavi grabbed a five dollar bill from her wallet and handed it to the person behind the stand as they get the things Junavi requested. "Here you go, Miss. Enjoy your day.", the person behind the stand said and handed her bag of chips and her juice, "Thank you very much." Grabbing her chips and juice, Junavi looked around the festival and look what can she do to pass the time of the day and hopefully could get some information about earlier when she entered and hope her chest would get back to it's normal size.

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Out.Of.Coffee: >w>w
Sorry if it's a bit short and didn't reply yesterday, I was out and returned too tired to replied.

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Normal
Company: Super girl?
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one
Outfit: Simple Costume

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leon continued his walk along the walkway, not really paying attention to much until he was stopped by someone. Turning around he saw a female dressed as the famed "Super-Girl" from the DC Comics and shows. He raised an eyebrow at her question before chuckling. Sorry, I just feel a bit weird, kinda like I'm not myself... He said before slowly taking the cigarette out of his mouth. Why did he want this thing again? He thought about it for a moment before putting it on the ground and stepping out the lit narcotic. He turned back to the girl with a raised eyebrow, wondering why she was all alone. What about you Miss Super Girl? You don't seem like you're having the time of your life sitting on this bench. He teased. Leon simply invited himself to sit down, he was tired of pointlessly walking around.

He put out his hand and smiled. The name's August, Leon August. And you are? He asked in a poor attempt to make conversation. Why was he, an Incubus, so bad at socializing? Leon ran his hand through his hair and sighed, how cheesy was that line anyways?

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Splaaash Boogie
Serious Theme: Tragic Memory
Battle Theme: Battle
Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

Quote:

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:55 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

Profile◇ ◇In A Relationship◇ ◇$972.50◇ ◇Calm◇
▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar felt the need to breathe again but her lips were so damn intoxicating. If they kept this up he may end up being all over her. His eyes slowly opened to a partial stance, pulling back at the same time she had done. Seeing her staring back at him with a face full of redness made him smile. She looked so innocent through his gaze. Even welcoming just the same. Pulling her up and lying himself down now, he laid his hand on the back of her head with ease. He could feel the boat slowly move again but not so much to near the exit yet. They still had time to be alone in each others arms. He peered slightly down at her with a steady sigh. "This is even more fun than being on that other ride." He said with a slight charm to his voice. If they had the option right now, he would fall asleep right here on the boat. It was really nurturing to feel the water slowly push the boat they were in. Even having her lay upon him made him more relaxed.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:07 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x

Luna stared up at Skylar and smiled happily as she cuddled agaisnt him. Staring into his eyes, she then tilted her head to the side a little bit before she smiled at him. "Yeah." She said softly, especially since there wasn't some jerk here to ruin their date. It felt so relaxing being here with the male. She felt so calm and happy being around him, even with this personality he gave off a comforting aurora that relaxed her. Slowly her eyes closed as she laid her head on his shoulder. She knew a carnival ride wasn't a good place to take a nap, but she just felt so relaxed at the moment.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᏗᏝᏗᎥᏕᏖᏋᏒ
αиgєℓ σf тнє ℓσя∂
Ꭾrotector ᎧᎦ Ѫan

♈ ↔ ♉ ↔ ♊ ↔ ♌ ↔ ♍ ↔ ♎ ↔ ♏ ↔ ♐ ↔ ♑ ↔ ♒ ↔ ♓
|| Wearing || Wings(materialized) Yes/No OoC:--

Alaister watched her watch him. He did not feel uncomfortable under her gaze, she was taking in his appearance, he knew this. He was a little arrogant when it came to humans but he knew a little about then considering he had been stationed down here before. Suddenly she turned away and spoke and he nodded as she looked over her shoulder at him once again. "I came here with no intended interactions." He told her, following behind her as she walked. He watched as she ordered her food and passed on a green slip of paper. Ah yes, human currency, such a strange thing they had come up with. The woman behind the counter thanked her and handed her her order of a bag and tin can. Alaister's brows drew together and eyes squinted a little, tilting his head to the side out of both confusion and curiosity. The woman behind the stand looked to him. "Would you like anything sir?" She asked and he quickly turned her head to her. "No." He said simply, maybe a little coldly. Either way she nodded. "Lovely costume by the way, the wings are very realistic." She stated and Alaister gave another confused tilt of his head. "Of course, they are." He told her to which she responded with a small laugh before going back to prepare food.

Alaister shot another confused glance at the woman then drew his attention back to Junavi, his wings fluffed out a little behind him to fit the confusion that showed on his face.

User Image

Until I see You Again

Phantom
Eyes
JayyLee10

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:06 pm
User Image

_______SO YOU WERE BORN
_______/////// in_____an_____electrical_____storm
_______took__a__bite__out__the__sun
_______▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
_______xxxxsaw your future in a machine built for two
_____________now___your___rays,
________ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ║║║║║
________( shock and awe and amaze me !! )
__________just a ticker tape parade and me ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

_audrey. reese* { " supergirl " }

“Tell me about it,” Audrey wanted to say, considering how, just a bit earlier, she had laser beams shooting out of her eyes, but she refrained. That definitely cleared up the question as to whether or not everyone was in the same boat as she was, but she couldn’t quite figure out what his costume was of. Lots of people wore suits, so she could only imagine. Audrey watched him stamp out the cigarette with dull interest before shrugging her shoulders and lowering his arms from the bench’s backrest. “I’ve never been to a carnival before, let alone a party being held at one, so I’m just sorta biding my time so I don’t end up making some stupid faux pas in front of a bunch of strangers.” She flashed him a wan smile as he approached her.

“Besides, this bench is probably way friendlier than some of the people here,” the blond confessed, taking his outstretched hand. She couldn’t help but snicker at the corny introduction. “Charming. I’m Audrey Reese,” she said, drawing her hand back and resting it on the bench. “It’s nice to finally talk to someone aside from my landlord. I’m sort of new to town, so I’ve mostly been sticking to my apartment. Post-movement jitters, you know?” The lie felt strange on her tongue, but she went with it regardless.

“This is a pretty strange place to live, and that’s saying something, considering how much I move around,” she said with a frown. “Does having your powers switched out for the one’s your costume has happen a lot here, or is this just some crazy, isolated event? ‘Cause this is definitely news to me.” Maybe a resident whose lived there longer could give her a straight answer.

money¹;; $ 995
                                                                          profile²;;
                                                                          ooc³ ;;
                                                                          Lord Yozo

sukotai

Commanding Senshi

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:29 pm
Jᴀsᴏɴ Mᴏʀᴇɴᴏs
Profile || $925 || Reiner Braun || Mood - Calm
Rἶղმ Sօհმղε
Mood - Flustered || Little Red Riding Hood || $1005 || Profile
User ImageUser Image

♥ Pᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ
Pᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ♥
unique pair..
✿ РęРРყ
РęƮiƮę ✿

Jason laughed at her reaction, a genuine and wholehearted one. "Sorry.. Didn't mean to scare you that bad." He said in between laughs. Willingly letting her go after she was trying to escape, he didn't even try to stop her when she went off on her own again, 'cause he knew she was coming right back. And as predicted, guess who came running back?. Doing his best to hold in his laughter, he practically went 'awww' when Enya tugged on his jacket. Didn't know she could be adorable. Just as he was about to start leading her out, she began to push him in all sorts of directions. When they reached a dead end, he simply laughed again. "I know the way out, y'know. And what thing? I don't see anything. You're freaking out." He was looking where she was, and couldn't see anything. If something does come out and actually scare him, he hopes that he doesn't shoot off any grappling hooks in surprise. He really doesn't want to pay the medicals bills for that if it were to happen. Taking her hand once again, he led them away from the dead end, and went towards the sound. They usually keep the exit doors open in haunted houses, so they'll hear sound better when they get close to it, and see some light. This little 'nightmare' will be over soon.

Back in the Ferris Wheel with the two lovebirds, Rina was doing her best to catch her breath after their second kiss. She pouted when Seth said the rest could wait; was it perverted of her to say that she wanted them to continue? "It's unclear if you're even gonna get the rest later." She muttered to herself. He always starts things he never finishes! That meanie! Her face lit up when he brushed his finger over her lips, and it was still on her face when he teased her about the hickey. "You're the one who caused that! Don't tease me!" The red color on her face went away a bit when he brought up the picnic date, and she smiled excitedly. "How about tomorrow or the day after that? And I might invite Jason if he's up for it." She was unsure if he would go because of the whole Lillian thing, and he might want to sulk in his bed for a while again. It's still best to ask, though! Rina perked up at his other question, and nodded with a faint red tint on her face. "I'm alright. It was.. n-nice.." She said, embarrassed. Grah, quit it will all the blushing, Rina! For once, let's try and make him go red! Like his hair!

OOC:

Lyeisander

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:55 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Sitting down as he let her go, Celly looked up at him when he spoke about her abusing the powers she's been given thanks to her costume. Or, at least that's what she assumed was giving her the powers. It was so much better then the ones she had already. She absolutely hated the powers she was already granted. Sipping on her stolen lemonade, she watched him intently for a moment and then looked down to the small cut on her leg. "Yew dun know wha ith like," she mumbled with the straw in her mouth. Bringing the cup down to her lap, she sighed softly. "I live with hundreds of people talking to me on a daily basis; some are shouting, some are whispering and some are just talking normally. I see them everywhere I go. Someone is always standing in my way, and because I have an empathic connection to the spirits of the dead, I feel everything they feel. All their hate, sadness, loneliness...I haven't had any pain since entering this festival. I haven't seen any ghosts or heard anyone whispering in my ear. I haven't felt anyone's pain or felt inexplicably sad for any other reason than of my own," she paused as she looked back up at him with a puppy dog look. "I don't ever want to leave here..."

How could she want to leave a place that has given her something she's wanted for so long? She never wanted to be normal, but she certainly didn't want to be stuck with the abilities she has. Having to hear and feel so many people was strenuous. She was just lucky that she hasn't been put in a coma yet. That was a possibility at some point. She couldn't live with this her entire life. All she wanted was a little bit of peace and quiet and now she was being given that. Whether it was accidental or some horrible trick, she could live with it. If she was somehow stuck like this forever, she'd be okay with that.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

I see everything no one else believes.

((OOC; ))
xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Money: 985$

User Image
User Image

"Link" twirled his Sword prop as he approached the area the Halloween party was being held at. A small, shimmery, and definitely in the wrong season- dragonfly hovered behind The Wyldfae's now naturally shaped ears. "This outta be fun, You think, Qi?" The insect said nothing and followed after the blonde elf. Ryuu grinned as more people in costumes came into view. "Ah, Looks like I'm late agai- WOAH!" His 'fake' weapon nearly fell from his grasped having suddenly increased in weight. "What the hell?" Recovering From the initial shock Ryuu lifted the prop back up with more difficulty that he was used to. Even the shield on his back weighed down unusually.

"Huh..." Looking around it seem similar oddities were occurring to everyone else, depending on what they dressed as. "This City..." Ryuu chuckled. "It sure is strange isn't it Qi- Qi?" In place of the silver bug floated a blue light. "...Qi?"

"Hey Listen!" Ryuu blinked, shook his head and sheathed his somewhat glowing blade. "This is going to be an interesting night..."

User Image
User Image

User Image ((OOC: I apologize in advance if I'm slow replying, Internet a bit spotty with this storm going on outside... sweatdrop ))

Quote:

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games