Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡
☀Introductions, mayhaps?☀ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

relax ok

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:56 am
Hello whee
my name is samantha, I'm 18 years old going to college and currently working as well. I'm single and pretty happy. My birthday is on November 20th 3nodding
i own 2 cats right now, one is a year old and the other is a couple weeks old (found her abandoned). i use to have 3 cats in total but one passed away (r.i.p)
been playing gaia since 07, and happy i joined this guild heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:58 am
I like to draw cats. That's all no mater how much love attention I give to any cat they will hate me. Even distance and respect look at them and they run like the devil is on their tail. D:  

Bloody_Blaze303

O.G. Lunatic

13,875 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100

Pastrychefzozo

Demonic Widow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:31 pm
HI! My name is Zoe, i am 22 years old and i am a pastry chef. I have two kitties, one tuxie (MIschief, 12 years old) and an Orange Tabby(Kyo, 4 years old). I work 45 hours a week, fri-mon so i waste some time on here tues-thursday. I was in a bad car accident (i was a passenger) and now have a back injury for life. Food is my life, romance-- not so much. I am a crazy anime-loving cat lady. i have over 500 manga, and over 13 different series of anime. I love it when it snows, and i love watching thunderstorms roll by. OH, last thing. I have 6 tattoos with many more to come.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:41 pm
I am Arturo. I'm currently 23 years old and I really love cats. Despite this I'm not allowed to have any cats because my dad is allergic to them.

I used to have 2 cats but they both have since passed away and I think my dad isn't allergic to cats, he just doesn't want to go through the heartbreak again, not that he will admit that. cat_stare

Annie, who was a grey striped tabby type cat, was I think around 16 when she died. My mom found her when she was a kitten as a stray so I guess that would make her an orphan. She died when we accidentally left her in the backyard for an entire day and she came back in very thin and wouldn't eat or drink anything for a while.

Nixie was a black Persian cat. She was 18 or so when my parents were getting ready for work and didn't notice she got outside until a car ran her over. cat_crying

Now we have a couple of dogs and I love them very much but I'd still like to hold and cuddle a cat someday. Maybe if I ever move out I can find a place that allows me to have a cat. Until then I'll live vicariously through every cat owner here. cat_3nodding

As for me, well I really like video games so if you ever want to play just ask me. cat_whee  

kkyoshi

Clever Kitten

31,250 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Akeruee

Demonic Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:24 pm

THANK YOU FOR THE INVITE. emotion_kirakira

GREETINGS! I'M EUREKA, 20 YEARS OLD, A COLLEGE STUDENT TAKING UP MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY. I JUST LOVE CATS EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE BITTEN ME COUNTLESS OF TIMES IN THE PAST, I STILL LOVE EM. I HAVE THIS HABIT OF PETTING RANDOM CATS ANYWHERE WHEN I SPOT ONE [THAT'S WHY I GET BITTEN SOMETIMES AND ALWAYS GET A SHOT FOR RABIES LOL] rofl I HAVE 3 CATS BEFORE. NOW ONLY ONE IS LEFT [KOKOY] CAUSE 2 DIED OF OLD AGE [MIKEY AND MIKO] THEY'RE HAPPY IN CAT HEAVEN NOW.

I FIRST FOUND MIKEY WHEN SHE WAS A KITTEN, TOGETHER WITH HER OTHER 2 SIBLINGS. THE OTHER KITTIES BIT ME OF COURSE BUT MIKEY DIDN'T SO I DECIDED TO TAKE HER IN. SOON ENOUGH SHE GREW AND GAVE BIRTH TO LITTLE KITTENS [MIKO AND HIS SIBLINGS], MIKO'S SIBLINGS DIED I DUNNO WHY I WASN'T IN THE HOUSE MUCH SINCE I'M AT SCHOOL MOST OF THE DAY. THE NEXT FEW YEARS MIKEY GAVE BIRTH TO KOKOY AND HIS SIBLINGS. MY FAM GAVE THE OTHER KITTENS TO FRIENDS AND ALL LEFT WAS KOKOY. THEY WERE HER LAST OFFSPRING AND SHE NEVER GOT PREGNANT AGAIN.

I WAS VERY HAPPY THAT MIKEY CAME TO OUR LIVES. crying heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:22 pm
hi i'm kate and i have an unreasonable love for cats 3nodding  

hi im papercutie

Lazy Kitty

Arie The Dragon Slayer

Fashionable Guildswoman

19,915 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:08 am
hello everyone my name is Arie i'm 20 years old and i own 8 beautiful cats i'm hoping to get a job at or local vet clinic i already filled out an application so wish me luck you guys smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:33 pm
Hi everyone!

My name is Ashley, but most people just use my username or shorten it to "Saint." I don't mind any of those. I'm 22, and I've been a member of Gaia since 2005 (starting on a previous account). I'm a college student lucky enough to live at home with my family, which includes two adorable kitties.

My baby kitty's name is Isabella, or Isabelle when she's in trouble for being a delinquent. She's 17 years old but is very spry for an elderly cat. Then there's Little Man, who is actually not a very little man at all. She's a chubster with a waddle stomach, but he's a cutie just the same.

I'm really excited to be a part of this guild! I discovered it through LadyTotten, my best friend IRL. Glad to introduce myself to everyone!

heart 3nodding heart

Saint Valentino

Benevolent Mystic

8,300 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

LadyTotten

Sparkly Felis catus

12,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:29 pm
Saint Valentino
Hi everyone!

My name is Ashley, but most people just use my username or shorten it to "Saint." I don't mind any of those. I'm 22, and I've been a member of Gaia since 2005 (starting on a previous account). I'm a college student lucky enough to live at home with my family, which includes two adorable kitties.

My baby kitty's name is Isabella, or Isabelle when she's in trouble for being a delinquent. She's 17 years old but is very spry for an elderly cat. Then there's Little Man, who is actually not a very little man at all. She's a chubster with a waddle stomach, but he's a cutie just the same.

I'm really excited to be a part of this guild! I discovered it through LadyTotten, my best friend IRL. Glad to introduce myself to everyone!

heart 3nodding heart

Yasssss.

heart heart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:04 pm
Salutations, friends! 4laugh
To start off, my name is Lulu & I'm 23. I live in good old Utah and have worked as a vet tech for the past four years.
Aside from all the amazingly cute cats I see at work, I have my own happy bundle of fluff at home that I adopted August of 2014. She's a 7ish year old British short hair/Siamese mix named Cerra Meow (though she has tons of ridiculous nicknames, poor thing) and she is pretty much my child.
I look forward to chatting with all of you! <3  

Ischium

Kawaii Fatcat

Ischium

Kawaii Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:05 pm
Arie The Dragon Slayer
hello everyone my name is Arie i'm 20 years old and i own 8 beautiful cats i'm hoping to get a job at or local vet clinic i already filled out an application so wish me luck you guys smile

Best of luck! The veterinary field is great. Lemme know if you ever have any questions. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:48 am
Ischium

well there is one is it okay to give all my patients kitty or doggy treats. that don't have food allergies? (yes some dogs and cat have food allergies like people who knew)  

Arie The Dragon Slayer

Fashionable Guildswoman

19,915 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • nuGen Staff 25

Ischium

Kawaii Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:57 pm
Arie The Dragon Slayer
Ischium

well there is one is it okay to give all my patients kitty or doggy treats. that don't have food allergies? (yes some dogs and cat have food allergies like people who knew)

Yeah, it's really helpful for getting patients to cooperate if they're food motivated. Just make sure to always ask the owners about giving treats first, people can get uppity about the strangest things. razz
Some clinics carry hypoallergenic treats for food allergy patients, just depends on where you work!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:29 pm
Maddy-Mazey
]I would dislike that, too. I only get weirdly paranoid when someone gets distant :c I would hate to feel it in the opposite lol

I don't like automatically getting suspicious but that's how it was after five years or so. The ex would only come near or sit down and try to cuddle if there was some sort of ulterior motive or something he needed. Now it's just normal for me to cuddle with people whenever I sit down with someone, but my friends are randomly cuddly too  

Charonai

Arie The Dragon Slayer

Fashionable Guildswoman

19,915 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:51 am
Ischium

the older pets don't seem to mind shots its just puppies and kittens and i don't want to hurt them crying  
♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff