Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius jumped as Awella put a hand on his shoulder. His mind had shut down on him when he saw the monster. So after Awella had placed a hand on his shoulder he smiled a little shakily. He stood up and then checked the others that had survived. When he was sure they were fine he thought over how many they had lost and figured that he still had eighteen men left. He sighed and then slunk down against the mast. But he didn't stay that way for long. Angrily he got up and went looking for Damian.

Damian was standing near the railing of the ship he had a needle and was sewing closed the wound he had on his stomach. He was gritting his teeth. A couple years ago he had a bad run in with a titan and used most of his magical energy to defeat it. If he hadn't fought that creature he would have healed himself magically. So since he was focused on his wounds he didn't hear or sense Marius then the next thing he knew Marius turned him around and started to attack him. And as he did he Damian heard."It's your fault you b*****d you are the reason some of my men are dead. It should have been you."Damian's anger ignited as shis eyes started to glow. He grabbed Marius's throat in a fierce grip."You think I care about what happens to you and your crew. I'm only here to keep a promise to a friend. I am to protect Awella and nothing more. If it weren't for her I would kill you and your crew if you did this to me."Then he slammed Marius into the floor and the floor cracked under him. After that Damian walked to the back of the ship and his anger was slowly fading but his eyes still glowed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:00 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched the men and was about to get between them, but didn't. Sighing with a shaky breath she gone after Damian this time. Gently she caught his hand between hers,"Damian, are those monsters after me?", she asked him in a timid like voice. But her eyes shown fear yet courage. She wanted to her the truth, nothing else as her wings slowly started to wrap around her. As she was hugging herself to keep from shaking.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian turned his head to Awella. His anger was still there so his eyes were still glowing."It's a possibility. You do have a lot of power in you so some might try hunting you but for that last one it was just a sea monster you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time."Damian then glanced at his bare chest and the new wounds on it. He sighed and then got the needle again and continued to sew closed his other wounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:17 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and nodded,"I can help you... I know how to sew wounds better then clothes.", she told Damian, well gently taking the needle from him. Even if he was to protest she threaded the needle before stitching him up. Her touches were light and caring, like a fairy yet a harpy's.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian didn't know what to do. No one ever had tried to help him before. So he stood still and let Awella sew his wounds closed.Damian brought his hand up to her face and gently brushed her cheek with his thumb and asked."Why are you helping me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:31 pm
Awella Hawk

She made sure his wound was firmly closed before cutting the thread carefully with a two inch knife she had in her boot. Looking up at him, she did not push his hand from her face. "You protected me as I was in my Mother's belly, and yet you protect me now still... I owe you until I can return the favor.", she said with out a blush. His wounds were sewn shut and she held the needle carefully as her hands had his blood on them. "Look, I need to talk to Marius before we train... That's if you're up to it, or not.", she told him. But handed him the needle carefully before going back to Marius's cabin. Now she looked for 'her Captain' as she seemed, distance in a way.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged and then returned to look at the sea.

Marius sat on his bed and he tried to massage his back. Damian seriously hurt him as when he slammed him into the deck of the ship. He wasn't sure how he had survived that. He flinched as he felt a sore spot on his back then he saw Awella. He stood up and said."What do you need Awella?"He smiled gently to Awella.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:21 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Marius head on,"Look, you can't go blaming Damian for any and everything.... It maybe my blood the monsters are after, at least some of them.", she said in a stern voice. Her hands were stuffed into her pockets as she tried to not seem so tense.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius sat back down on his bed heavily."I know it was wrong of me. But those men were part of my family. So I needed to vent and unfortunately I vented my anger at Damian. Which in hindsight was moronic considering he could kill me in an instant. Still though I was just hurting since some of my family is gone now."Marius now used to back of his hand to wipe at some tears that threatened to escape.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:36 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched him and sighed. Her wings were still out and looked dark as the night now. They seemed to take on the color of day, though her wings seemed to of trapped stars as they twitched and moved on their own. "You still have family, I have none. My Mother left back in Wales, Father I don't know where, and I don't know this crew or you to call you my family.", she said. But Damian, she did not know where the vampire stood in her life; aside from being her teacher.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius sighed again."I understand that and to call someone family you do really need to know them. Maybe you might know us enough to call us family one day."Marius then laid back down on his bed and because of everything that had happened as soon as his head hit the bed he fell asleep.

Damian stared into the sky as he sat on the railing of the ship."Family huh? What a crock."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:06 pm
Awella Hawk

Her hearing was sharping to that of a Harpy. Leaving Marius's cabin she gone over to Damian and folded her arms. "It's not crock.", she replied as her wings started to stretch out with out much thought. Her gaze was cold as ice as her voice was dangerous with a warning. "You should know family isn't crock, you were apart of my Mother's.", she added on in the same voice; she sensed that to her Mother Damian was family. Her young wings felt the right kind of air current she felt her skin was more sensitive to the air pressure.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian turned to Awella."I will admit this to you Awella. Not all family is a crock. But most are a crock. Look back to history and see all the different times that family will betray each other to gain power. In my personal opinion the love that your mother was able to feel surprised me. The mere fact that she actually wanted me to be brought into her family astounded me. It was one of the only times that has ever happened."The tone of his voice said that he had no hope of ever being considered family and accepted it. Now he floated up and then he moved to Awella's side and the landed."So it won't be much longer until nightfall. You want me to teach you better control flight am I correct."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:24 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and said nothing aloud until he moved by her. "Why else would I be here and waiting?", she grumbled. Then gave him a firm yet gentle push just to catch him off guard. Her wings took on the night time colors easier as the moon shone down on them. "And don't seem all gloom and death like, 'sucker.", she said as her voice was lighting up, like she was teasing him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stumbled a little bit but recovered quickly."Well I won't promise anything but I will try to not be as gloomy."Damian then placed his hand on top of her head and ruffled her hair gently. A small grin was on his face.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games