Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian laughed as Abigail tripped him. When he landed he looked up and grinned."I'm not trying to win you over I just wanted to let you know exactly what I would do. But if you still don't believe me what must I do to prove myself?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Looking down at him, she gave him a small smile. "You must learn more of me. I'm not simple yet I am.", she said. Before leaning down and kissing his lips. Her eyes slipped shut as she then sucked on his upper then lower lip, before nipping them. She was startling his abs and used her elbows to keep her propped up during the kiss. Though her fingers found their way into his shorter hair now.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian groaned in pleasure at what Abigail was doing. He laid there and let his hands run up and down Abigail's back. He eventually rolled over so he was looking down at Abigail. He leaned his head down so he could whisper into Abigail's ear."Does this still work I wonder?"Damian then began to nibble and suck on her earlobe.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:49 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She let Damian roll her onto her back. Looking at him she blushed. When he whispered she wiggled a bit. Now trapped under him and his arms. Though when he started to suck on her earlobe, she gasped and moaned. Her hands gone to his hair, then to his back, and back to his hair. "Da-mian", she managed to moan.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned and continued to suck on her earlobe. After a bit he pulled back and the kissed her neck quickly before he pulled back and smiled down at her."I guess that still works. Is there anything else I should know about you that causes such an adorable reaction?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She laid there and looked up at him through lazy eyes. "You'll have to find out with time.", she told him. And unless if one was to remove her make up, her base. They would not know she had been lacking sleep more often then not. Though there was a faint shadow even through her make up that hinted at lack of sleep. Looking at him with passion yet tired filled eyes, she still smiled at him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned then he noticed how her eyes looked tired. He lowered his head then gently nipped Abigail's neck. He then raised his head slightly and spoke into her ears."Why are you not sleeping. It's not good for your health."Then he lowered his head and brushed his lips against her neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:31 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Laying there she looked up at him. When he nipped her neck she tensed up. "I haven't been sleeping well, cause of nightmares.", she admitted to him. Then tiredly hooked her finger under his chin. "Hey, not now.", she said, before yawning behind her other hand. Sleep was now slowly wrapping her in it's embrace. She was tried to fight her eyelids to stay open, but that was useful as a bronze sword letter opener against a werewolf.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian picked Abigail up and then went to his room and laid her on his bed."Abigail I want you to fall asleep. I believe I can help with your nightmares."Damian sat down in the chair from his desk and he kept his gaze on Abigail with a grin on his face and his gaze held a tenderness in them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:47 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She allowed Damian to carry her and lay her down. But when he sat in his chair, she gave him a small tired pout. Then held her hand out towards him. "Please, lay with me... So I know it's not a dream.", she managed to mutter. Before she groaned and slipped into a sleep, that would start out restless. Some of her dreams had been blood lust related and scared her. Since her friends and family were in them.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian complied to Abigail's wish. He laid next to Abigail and held her against him in a comforting embrace. Damian then did something he hadn't done in centuries he fell asleep and entered the dream world. He found Abigail's dream and entered it. He walked around and started calling out Abigail's name searching for her. Damian eventually found Abigail and said."Abigail do you want to explain to me what this dream or nightmare is about?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:04 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She was out like a rock with Damian against her. Though her dream or start of the night mare was normal. When Damian found her, she was editing pictures and stories on her computer. Well what had been her computer before putting up in storage. She shook her head when he asked if she wanted to explain. Getting up from the chair, she shown she wore an ankle long house robe black with white trim turning red.

She said nothing as she led him down a hall. It took, forever it seemed before reaching the door. Since she ignored most of them. Finally she opened the one door with a shaky hand. It shown her friends and family. Dead or dying in glass cases. They had metal plates under each of them, explaining her reasoning. Tears ran down her face though no crying came. There was a caged area of family and friends, that had a lock on it. All of them were alive, and it said 'Those who are safe and not vampires'. Unless if Damian some how woke her up or could get her to alter this nightmare. She would thrash in her sleep.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian followed after Abigail. Seeing her nightmare about her friends and family Damian understood how this could affect someone. He approached her and then pulled her into a hug and held her against him."Abigail you don't have to worry about anything. You're just scared of this newly acquired power. You fear losing control of your power and hurting those you love. But remember that I promised you that I would train you to learn and control your power."Damian used his power and altered the dream. Now her friends and family were standing outside a house and welcoming her in to a warming and welcoming embrace."Go to them Abigail. If they really care for you they will always welcome you."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:21 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She let Damian hug her and looked up at him. "I, I tried to visit a couple of my cousins. His wife hated me more then normal. Not everyone in my family loves me.", she admitted. Her forehead against his chest, tears continued to fall. "Some can sense my change and is scared of me...", she whispered. She held onto Damian and let herself stay close to him as she though was safe for them. Her hair was no longer in a braid, but loose and wavy despite her looking away from Damian's eye contact.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian continued to hold Abigail against him."As I said if they truly care about you then they would welcome you. Never doubt the compassion the human heart can contain. I haven't had much experience but I have observed it."Damian then gently moved Abigail's head so he could gaze into her eyes then placed a kiss on her lips."Also don't forget that you have a heart that will only beat for you."Damian then moved one of Abigail's hands over his heart.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games