Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus nods to Abigail before she goes into the bathroom. As she is in there he moves back to the other side of the bed. When she comes inside his room he looks over. "Anywhere is fine for your clothes Abigail." He told her with a light smile as he had the blanket over his lap while sitting on one side of the bed.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus xxxxxxxxxxxx
She put her clothes at foot of the bed and put her stuff on top of her jeans. Then she climbed to the other side of the bed. She blushed and looked at him only to bite her lip. Before she could say thing else, a tree groaned a bit. It was like the winds were starting to pick up now. Sighing she sat there, knowing laying down would be painful.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:26 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus heard the tree groan and frowns slightly. "Sounds like the old tree is having a hard time..." He said before looking back to Abigail. Slowly he would lay down on his side facing her, his left hand outstretched toward her as he smiled softly.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:33 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She watched him lay down and moved a bit farther into the bed. But rolled onto her stomach, which was less burned. Then she moved her right hand to his left. Tops of her chest was not burned and she was thankful for that, as thankful as she was for the lighter sunburn on her stomach. "Do you believe in ghosts?", she asked, as she turned her head to look at him.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus smiled softly as Abigail put her right hand on his left hand. "I believe in both spirits and ghosts. Although to me, ghosts are spirits that have imprinted a portion of a living person's soul upon their passing." He said honestly to Abigail. "I can still sense the ghost of one of my old comrades even after having been frozen for all that time."

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:07 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She frowned and nodded only to rub her thumb on back of his hand. Now she looked at him through tired eyes. Maybe there was tears, maybe not. Then she closed her eyes and sighed. "Sleep well honey.", she said in a tired tone. Followed by a weak yawn she laid there dozing off slowly.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus blinked a few times, caught off guard when Abigail called him honey. "Sleep well too." He said softly to her before scooting under the sheets closer to her, gently putting his arm over her without letting the weight of it press against her burnt skin.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:05 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She still held his hand weakly as her hand was stretched out to her other side. Though the one that held his hand was not far from her head. When he moved closer she just laid there, mostly asleep and let him put his arm over her. Some time through out the night, she woke up the night and was still on her stomach. Looking around she saw Marcus was closer to her then when she was awake. A tired smile gone to her lips and she watched him for a few minutes before going to sleep.

Next thing she knew the sun was up, for how long she did not know. With closed eyes she yawned then sighed. She slept so peacefully for the first time in, ages. Now she noticed she was on her side. Slowly she slipped her eyes some what open. But it would seem like she was asleep to most still.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus slowly opened his eyes to look upon Abigail. "Morning Abigail." He said softly to her as she now lay on her side in front of him. Them laying like this didn't help his desire to take her immediately but he remained strong in his conviction to wait for her to state she wanted such.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:33 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She opened her eyes a little more. "Morning Marcus.", she said and gently caressed his face with her hand. It was like she was making sure he was not apart of a dream. It hurt a bit to lay on her side but she knew it would hurt more to sit up all the way. Then smiled at him followed by moving her hand to his jaw. Light and gentle she did this only to move her hand up to his hair, before slicking it back for him.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus smiles softly as what can only be described as a purring sound comes from his throat. "Did you sleep well?" He asked her as he gently brought his right hand to her cheek.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked at him and smiled a bit more. When he put his hand on her cheek gently she nuzzled it. "I only woke up for a moment or so last night. So yeah, I slept better then well. I slept fine.", she said in a tired voice. Slowly she moved closer to him and rubbed his jaw a bit more.
========================
Rebecca Johnson

Whom I'm With: Jean or not
xxxxxxxx
She was out like a light. It should not be to shocking to her Fiance, normally she could sleep through more noises. Though when she woke up, he was not there. Of course he had to go to a meeting or something. Now she yawned and sat up only to rub her neck. Climbing out of bed, she put the robe back on before heading to the bathroom. Once done there, she gone to the kitchen and tried to look for food to cook. That's if Jean had not already made her something.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus continued letting out the purring sound as Abigail moved closer to him. "I'm glad to hear that you slept better than well." He said as he began gently caressing her cheek.

Jean-Claude had left the house not even five minutes earlier, though he did leave a freshly made breakfast of Becca's favorites for her. It didn't take him long to get to where the meeting is, although he had received a text from Marcus saying that he may not be coming to the meeting, however to show the text as his seconding of the proposal if he doesn't show.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:04 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She noticed the purring like sound and looked at him. When he caressed her cheek she smiled lazily. Only to whimper when she moved her shoulder as her burnt skin pulled a bit. "I think I need some aloe gel...", she said only to blush. Followed by shyly looking down away from him.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

Whom I'm With: Jean or not
xxxxxxxx
Finding the food Jean cooked she ate it and cleaned up. Now she rummaged through some of her stuff she moved into his place but never unpacked. Like closed tots of photos and all. Sitting on the couch she now looked through a lot of the photos. Taking her time well doing so.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods lightly. "I'll go grab a bottle for you Abigail." He said with a caring smile before slipping from the bed. Standing up he heard a joint pop before he made his way to the linen closet just outside of his room. Inside was a bottle of the aloe that he brought back into the bedroom before sitting on the edge of the bed next to her.

Jean-Claude reached the meeting quickly, as he lived not far from its location. Once there he told his higher ups that Marcus might not be able to make it to the meeting today. He got to talking with his sister, who happened to be the tech expert for the organization in this area. They talked about various things, but when she asked about the girl he's been seeing he smiled widely and quietly told his sister that the two of them are now engaged. His sister started to freak out but contained herself when people started to stare at her, which caused him to laugh a bit before there was a call for everyone to gather in the one room.  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff