Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Guilty pleasures Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+-^Sono-senpai^-+

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:41 pm
I have a secret yaoi couple...

..Kai x Tyson..

I KNOW! It's ugly.. but I think it's kyute.. and also..

...Brooklyn x Ray...

..-gets shot in the head for liking those Beyblade couples-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:00 pm
i <3:

kyouXyuki

gaaraXnaruto

joeyXseto

heart heart heart  

~FrozenBlack-Rose~

HonorableSit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:41 am
I'm quite fond of Otoshi/Shishido ( heart Shishido), Tezuka/Fuji, some Tezuka/Ryoma, and then I get really picky.

For instance, I love Kaidoh, but I don't really like him with Inui (or with anyone, for that matter). I'd rather just see Kaidoh looking sexy.
Same thing with Gaara and usually with Ryoma (although, like I said, sometimes I like him with Tezuka. Depends how it's done).

Fuji/Eiji is nice too.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:54 pm
My guilty pleasure...A pairing I KNOW shouldn't happen but I LOVE it...

Mugen X Jin from Samurai Champloo...-ducks from the rocks- People hate it when I do that XD

I can't help it! It's just...well hot XD

Plus, it can very well be seme x seme which is ever better haha...

Here's another..

Kira X Setsuna...From Angel Sanctuary..-fan moment- man...that would be just like... exclaim Which isn't really a fantasy pairing because Kira is in love with Alexiel and her sprit in in Setsuna's body...SOOOO..-snickers-

Okay, that's all I have now ^^

EDIT: I found another....

Nakago x Tasuki from Fushigi Yugi..Talk about the fight for dominance XDD. This pairing would never happen in a million, billion, trillion years...Though it's nice to dream XD.

Papa To Kiss In The Dark [[An anime I'm really starting to love even though incest is just..nasty..It's so cute..;-;]]

I love Kyousuke and Mira though... Mira's so cute in his little 'devious' mode.. -sigh-

I think it would be cute for Takayuki to get together with Kazu. They really hate eachother in the series from what I've seen...But hey! -chuckles-

NOW..I'm done <3  

Garnet233

dragon hex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:33 pm
Yami No Matsuei:

Muraki/Tsuzuki
Tatsumi/Watari

FFVII

Sephiroth/Cloud
Zack/Cloud
Vincent/ whom ever

Demon Diary
Eclipse/Raenef (duh)
Raenef V/Eclipse
Chris/Raenef

That's all I can name right now =_=

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:01 am
Naruto x Sasuke heart  

Anatomy_in_grey

Kiseki_kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:37 am
umm i like sephiroth w/ just about anybody...but especially with sora... ~<3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:39 am
Garnet233
My guilty pleasure...A pairing I KNOW shouldn't happen but I LOVE it...

Mugen X Jin from Samurai Champloo...-ducks from the rocks- People hate it when I do that XD

I can't help it! It's just...well hot XD

Plus, it can very well be seme x seme which is ever better haha...

Here's another..

Kira X Setsuna...From Angel Sanctuary..-fan moment- man...that would be just like... exclaim Which isn't really a fantasy pairing because Kira is in love with Alexiel and her sprit in in Setsuna's body...SOOOO..-snickers-

Okay, that's all I have now ^^

EDIT: I found another....

Nakago x Tasuki from Fushigi Yugi..Talk about the fight for dominance XDD. This pairing would never happen in a million, billion, trillion years...Though it's nice to dream XD.

Papa To Kiss In The Dark [[An anime I'm really starting to love even though incest is just..nasty..It's so cute..;-;]]

I love Kyousuke and Mira though... Mira's so cute in his little 'devious' mode.. -sigh-

I think it would be cute for Takayuki to get together with Kazu. They really hate eachother in the series from what I've seen...But hey! -chuckles-

NOW..I'm done <3

i'm with you on the first half ofthe post. mugen/jin ALL the way *helps dodge rocks* and setsune/kira would be uber smexy. ^^ it makes my brain happy  

Kiseki_kitsune

The Saddened Watchman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:49 pm
Let's see... Hmm... well, I like Seph/Sora from KH... Muraki/Hisoka from Yami no Matsuei... ehh... Ogata/Hikaru and Sai/Hikaru from Hikaru no Go. I really wish I saw more Ogata and Hikaru... sweatdrop Oh! One I'd actually like to see a lot is Raikou/Kantarou from Tactics. I don't know why, but I think it'd be fun... *nervous laugh* Heh. Off the top of my head (Or at least those I'm willing to mention >.<) that's all. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:54 pm
KuronuexYoko Kurama

from YYH. I just can't get enough! :squwee:

Harlequin Hisakata

Corbenikk

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:18 pm

Sephiroth/Cloud.
I have these craving for fanfics of this pairing... and even I don't know why.
@.@

Also: Duke/Mokuba (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Like, if Mokie grew up a little and Duke was all: "Woah! You're hot."
x3

Other, more common pairings:
* Roy/Edward
* Soubi/Ritsuka
* Soubi/Kio
* Natsuo/Youji
* Bakura/Ryou
* Malik/Ryou
* Naraku/Sesshomaru
* Kouga/Inuyasha
* Kurama/Hiei

Okay. I'm done.
=3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:16 pm
Watch me with my guilty-pleasure pairings that NOBODY ELSE HERE HAS.

AttonxMical - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II. A pair of romantic rivals for the same woman (the player-character). The kind of pairing I absolutely loathe, since both characters are clearly straight. And yet... they crawl within my head... I've drawn them...

ThornxAzura - my own D&D character and my boyfriend's gonk Thorn's gay all right, but Azura's not. The guilt comes from twisting Azura from what he's supposed to be, because Thorn actually is in love with him.  

Lucca Ashtear

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:41 pm
Mickey mouse and goofy.... no I kid, I kid. ^_^ (they are obviously gay for eachother though) But here are some pairings that I feel bad suggesting yet are so hot!

Kakashi and Saske from Naruto. Saske is hella younger than him... so I feel bad thinking about it but damn that would be hot!

Saske and Itachi. IT IS INCEST! And yet.... so very hot....

Kotarou and Tatsuki from Hands off! . Incest once again, but you can tell they want to get it on >_<

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:35 pm
.Rape.My.Thong.
Yusuke and Teen Koenma from YYH.

I totally agree with u 3nodding  

Chakura

susayas

Sparkly Vampire

12,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:20 am
I take guilty pleasure in reading Dark/Krad, Itsuki/Kaname(Juvenile Orion), Tomonori/Amou(JO again), Fuuma/Kamui, and Rikuo/Kazahaya. It is sad. Really. Considering I haven't read the last two series. I just mainly drown in fanfiction. >>  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff