Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ EVENT ]: ~ Valentine's Day Ball 2013 - Rnd 5 starts pg27 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:52 pm
Abby + Aiolos chose option number 5

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Aiolos nodded to her as he watched the other couples snatched up all the items around before he even had a chance to grab one for Abby. So much for that. He shook his head before tugging Abby gently along. "There looks like an open area over there...Let's go there...See if we can't figure out where we are." Please be ok Abby.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:57 pm
Seruta

Teigra

ooc Cadence: Oommgg, two Shinings, every woman's dream.... can you say "paaarrtaaaayy" time??? emotion_awesome

Cadence blinked at hearing the words Princes being called out. And then a white unicorn stallion came over shouting her name and to get away from Shining Armor. Before she could even speak she was jerked back behind ....the other Shining? Or was this the one she arrived with... Had they been switched? She watched as one tried to summon magic but nothing came out. "What.. is going on here? Two Shinings?" she blinked, horrors of her pre wedding days flooding back to her. She backed away slightly, glancing between the two. They looked near identical, she couldn't tell which was the real thing. "Shining....." she sputtered, trying to think of something that only the real one would know... unless they both were real?! This was just crazy insane. For now, she listened to the Shining that pulled her behind his back. "This has to be a trick by that evil woman.... it has to be..." she sighed and clutched her head and shook it slightly.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:58 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd

Antidia

Wolfs Heart

"Mom convinced you to come?" she asked her brother, puzzled. And here she thought she'd been so clever, sneaking out of the palace to go to the party. Not that she felt so clever at the moment. She frowned at his line of questions, shaking her head. "I don't know. I mean, they were already gone before this all happened, but...maybe? I mean, do you think that crazy lady grabbed people other than those at the party? Maybe like...a practice run or something? Oh, Great Waters...what if this is where they've been?" And Mom would be worrying herself sick back home...

"We've got to get out of here, all of us," she stated, determination clear. She was certainly her father's daughter, and while she may not have the training and skill he had, she had his dedication once she set herself to a cause. "Keep an eye out, Zo, for any sign of them...just in case."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:05 pm
Menelie

"I thrust you Nama...As long as you kiss all my scratches better later." He chuckled as he teased his man, letting him guild him along. He was totally blind in the dark, there wasn't much he could do over all...But he trusted Nama with his life. They'd get out of this place and laugh about it later. "When we get back I'm stealing some bottles of wine and we can have our own private wild night. Send the kids out if we have to..It will just me and me. Just something we can look forward too."  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:11 pm
Seruta

Fea Line

Looking horrified, the second Shining Armor took a step forward, pleading in his gaze. "My love, please...don't you know your own husband? Cadence, please..."

He whirled on the other Shining with a glare. "This is your doing! You've confused her! Bewitched her! Let her go, you beast! I don't know what game you're playing, but leave her out of this!"

Heh heh...even better than expected.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:14 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd

Abby looked up at Aiolos, smiling a little weakly. "Guess everyone else had the same idea?" She joked, seeing his longing look at the items that had all gotten snatched up. "Maybe there's a rock or something over there?" The demi-goddess suggested, wondering if they needed a weapon to defend themselves or something. She saw the naiad find one, and had some hope. But that silvery blue naiad was kind of scary.

"Or maybe.. We should avoid anything that naiad over there does? Her date seems really scared of her." Abby frowned, folding her wings against her chest. She was feeling a lot better than she had a few minutes ago.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:25 pm
Fraise + Zoran chose option number 12

Antidia

She nodded to him as he asked her about her living statues. "Yes...I live alone with a large strawberry field...I planted it myself after everything was lost in that hurricane. I trade for anything I could need with those strawberries...It's not much but it's how I live..."

His dad was missing? Oh dear...She kept quiet as the two siblings spoke, feeling bad for the both of them. He squeezed Zoran's hand gently and just about whispered to him. "When we get out of here...I'll help you look for your dad..."

Fraise gulped as she looked at the options before her. She didn't like any of them herself. She closed her eyes and blindly pointed down the dark hall. Nothing here was safe after all.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:43 pm
Parvana + Aldis chose option number 5

Parvana giggles a little as he pulls the foliage from her hair. "Thanks," she says.

She looks around to try and decide which way she wants to go. She notices movement, and then realizes there are feathers blowing about. She catches a white one as it floats past her. She strokes it in her hand as she decides. "I think...that path," she points. "The lighted one. I've had quite enough of the dark, and I just want out of here!"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:57 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Nyx + Bneut chose option number 8
Takes a pot

Nyx was serching around until she saw the glow of the fireflys who came out of the shubery and out into the open. She stood up and watched as they created a iluminated path. "ooh pretty and smart." she said with a smile as she watched the other pae go down the path. she waited a few minutes and did not hear anything she then turned to Bneut. "There is no screaming so lets go that way." she said with out waiting for her partner she headed for the opening not caring that her dress would get cut up. This was an adventure something she had always wanted. There could be any thin in this maze she thought, pirates, mummies, demons, what was it.

As she came out the other side her smile dropped it was nothing but another clearing that had pae picking up the weirdest things. One took a tea pot another took feather some were even taking rocks. Yes they needed things to make tools to get out but a tea pot. She sighed as she saw a pair of gardening shears that she moved over and picked up. They were rusted to the point of uselessness for her. Nyx put them down as she moved over to the pots.

They had some very odd marks on them but as long as they could hold liquid they would be good. As she picked one up she noticed that there was something shiny underneath it. Getting on her hands and knees she started to move the other pots away as she started to dig with her fingers.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:17 pm
Wolfs Heart

"I love gifts!" agrees Tariq. He wonders who would have left it here, but the idea that whatever was inside might be malicious never crosses his mind. He'd wanted that pink feather, since it would have looked fabulous tucked behind his ear, but someone had gotten to it first. Oh well, they'd gotten this lovely gift! He lifts the lid off the box and peers inside...  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 pm
sailornorthstar

Bneut tilted his head, looking at her. Well, she was digging. Since his date hadn't said much, or at least hadn't spoken in his direction, the demon had no idea what was really going on.

He fluttered his wings a bit, bending down to help her dig when a few of the tools caught his eyes. Well that was interesting. Bneut picked up a hoe, testing the weight of it. It felt comfortable in his hands at least. He gently nudged her, Nyx aside, getting ready to swing the hoe to start digging in the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:31 pm
DaemonGabrielle

"I think you're quite right," says Theron. He surveys the available paths. He definitely doesn't trust that box, but neither does he particularly trust the obviously safe route. "Come on," he says, guiding Leilani toward the difficult path. "That crazy goddess wouldn't have made the right way out easy to pass."  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:33 pm
Teigra

Lillison nodded her head, "Perhaps your next project?" she asked him jokingly, she was starting to become less nervous. Nothing bad had happened yet, despite how scary the place looked. Lugh's attitude helped calm her down as well. She smiled at Lugh, "Oh you look fabulous!" she squeaked, it was true, the feather looked great on him, matching his harvest colors perfectly. Lillison looked over at the angel, helping her dig, they were both pretty good at the digging, her from her experience as a child, and Lugh from tending his gardens. It wouldn't be long before the treasure was revealed, whatever it might be.

-----

Terran stared at the box again and shook his head, "No, I don't think so." Others were already grabbing for it and he had no intention of sticking around and finding out what was in it. There was no reason any gifts for them would be in here. Terran turned as Moana started calling out to someone, he hadn't even noticed someone calling for her, he had been pretty focused. As the two spoke the wheels in his head were turning, trying to figure out what they were talking about. "Your queen is missing?" that was the best he could deduce from the exchange. It had sounded like their dad was pretty close to her, he looked at the beautiful pink naiad in surprise, he had no idea. Hmmm, Terran felt kind of awkward at the moment, but he was willing to help Moana and the other two as well and perhaps find out more about this situation. "Do you want to stay with them or split up? We'll cover more ground if we split up." He noted that the other pair were going down the dark path, he had already been thinking that the lit path would be safest.

-----

Dysmas thought for a moment, trying to put a picture together in his mind about what Silvana's mom would look like. Then she absent-mindedly mentioned that her mom was a goddess. It took a few moments for it to register with Dysmas what Silvana had just said, he was still trying to assemble her mom. Ok... goddess of the hunt... "Wait... what?!" he cried out, his voice echoing in the mostly empty ballroom. What did that even mean. Dysmas allowed himself to get pulled along, still in a shocked stupor. "Yeah, yeah right." He shook his head, trying to get back down to business. So Silvana was still just like any other teen right?

When Artemis skidded into the room with her bow drawn, Dysmas quickly dropped Silvana's hand and threw his arms up in surrender. Once he realized that the bow was not actually aimed at him, he dropped his arms back to his side, "heh..." He listened to the exchange between mother and daughter, it was all a bit mind-blowing for him.

"So everyone who was taken..." he turned to Silvana when her mother was gone. "They're all in danger?" He felt grateful that he and Silvana had not been taken, but he was worried about the other pae, even if he didn't know them. "Do you think it was just here or everywhere?" Dysmas asked, imagining a horrifying mass rapture of the entire island.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:43 pm
Seruta

Teigra

Cadence blinked, taking a step back and glancing between the two Shining Armors. They both sounded the same, would say the same things to her.... She shook her head vigorously, as if doing so would make them both disappear. "That isn't helping! How do I know your not the one trying to bewitch me to leave my love?"  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:43 pm
Kira of Flames

Azure sighed, "I have a feeling my sister was involved too. She would do something like that. Trager... my sister... she was the one who made me go out that day in the first place, and that's when I ran into your mother." Azure admitted, his voice sounded sad. He rolled his eyes to the back of his head in frustration when Brandy stormed off. They just could not get along for the life of him, he blamed her. He at least sort of tried, even if it was difficult. Azure was almost ready to give up altogether. Brandy was right, he really didn't owe anything to Kahlua. When she fell, Azure immediately ran to her side. Compassionately, he got down on his knees, "Are you alright?" he asked her as she fiddled with her shoes. "Here let me help you" she was clearly too flustered to get them off without a struggle, so Azure calmly removed them from her feet, trying to stay clear of the pointy part so he didn't get gouged in the eyeballs if she kicked. "Yeah, those really aren't going to do you much good here... I can't imagine dancing in them either, so they probably wouldn't have been good period."  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games