Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] Ash of angel wings... (Needs Demon Gods) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:01 pm
Ceruchuhs smiled as he looked at him and pulled him back into the hug. "It's ok, I didn't mind." he wraped his arms around him as his wings tried to follow them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:09 pm
Releived, Anduil flung himself back into the hug. "When you--I thought--" He could barely speak--he'd started crying again.  

Mutou_Miriku

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:14 pm
He smiled as he held him close and comforted the angel. "No, no, I won't leave you." He smiled as he spoke, his wings shifting as he folded them back. "And gods know you can't kill me." He laughed as he looked at the boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:16 pm
Anduil hugged Cerucuhs a little tighter. He just couldn't get the tears to stop. "I'm so glad you're okay...you nearly killed yourself...and the land..."  

Mutou_Miriku

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:21 pm
"and that in turn would have killed me." He laughed as he let the other go, but didnt' make it a big deal that the other let go of him. "Stop crying, I can't stand that." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:27 pm
Anduil scrubbed at his eyes, trying valiently to stop the flow of tears. "I'm sorry--it's just--you're the first person whose ever looked at me and not gone, 'Oh look, it's a filthy half-breed, let's make fun of it and run it out of town'--" He choked down the rest of what he was going to say, wiping his eyes on the hem of his robe.  

Mutou_Miriku

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:31 pm
"I don't see how they can shun one so beautifull." He said as he ran a hand through the others' hair. "I know I can't." He laughed to himself as he sat back up and looked around. "If I made you worry I'm sorry...I just wanted to keep you safe."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:34 pm
Anduil drew in a shuddering breath. "But--so many others are dead now--"
He closed his eyes. "I wish...I wish they didn't have to die...I can't get rid of the feeling that this is my fault...because you let me into your tower..." He bowed his head. "If I had never heard of you, then maybe...this might not have happened..."  

Mutou_Miriku

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:36 pm
"That's not true." he said softly as he pulled him close once more. "It's not your fault, and the blood is on my hands, not yours." He ran a hand through his hair as he held the boy close to his chest. "Don't blame yourself. "  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:44 pm
Anduil closed his eyes. "It's hard not to...I'm so used to being blamed by others..."  

Mutou_Miriku

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:57 pm
Gideon was still limp trapped in his own mind at the moment. To depressed to move or speak he had suken into a catonic state.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:41 am
((PERRY! *glomps* Are you all right?!))  

Mutou_Miriku

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:36 am
(((yeah for now..I'm going this morning..I'll be leaving soon)))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:12 am
With a flinch he looked at his hand. The skin had darkened quite a bit. "Great.." He eyed the two for a moment longer before he looked along the ground. Finding a suitable spot he'd settle into a shadow. Kneeling down on one knee he placed his hands on the ground. Slowly the darkness his skin shared seemed to meld into that of the shadow. Fingers snapped and popped as the bone structure changed to something else, fingernails being replaced by claws. Running over his upper arms became something like blue scales and out of the sides of his arms came three various spikes. The clothes he seemed to wear disappeared as he grew a bladed tail, his legs changed to something more dragon like, ears became pointed, and his brow grew four small horns that lead to two lengthy ones. Black hair changed to a bright white which matched his pupiless eyes.

While sitting in the shadow he was not visable from above, behind, or infront of him. Only quite visable from the sides and just barely. For now the demon seemed to be resting or storeing energy from that very darkness.  

Astireth

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:59 pm
He looked at the being in his arms as he smiled soflty, his heart beating like that of a birds. "...I should be the one saying sorry." He sighed as he lightly kissed the other.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games