Jin-is-supreme

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:19 pm
Kairanha
Loshka

User Image

Let me know if I forgot anything.

my god the color and textures are amazing emotion_jawdrop

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

thank you so much!!

shes on my profile now whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:49 pm
Loshka
Kairanha
Loshka

User Image

Let me know if I forgot anything.

my god the color and textures are amazing emotion_jawdrop

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

thank you so much!!

shes on my profile now whee

I wasn't stalking all your live streams for nothing. emotion_awesome Sorry this took forever. I kept having all these cool ideas for her and I wanted to see them through. emotion_facepalm  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:42 am
Opening up another slot. Who wants some Kai? emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:42 pm
Kairanha

Username: Alicia007
Reference:User Image
Style: waist up
Details: Well, it's been a long while since I made an artwork order, I would say try to get everything, but if there r items u need to clarify to have better view of it or items to take off to see anatomy of the avi better, just ask. :]
Offer: Since your price for a waist-up is 400k and I would like the quality of your two completed artworks to be like mine, 400k it is. Just send in trade.  

Alicia007

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:23 pm
Alicia007

I really should do away with those obsolete samples. My price reflects my digital work with a tablet and will contain the quality and embellishments of my completed art within the guild. If I don't know what an item is, I usually just make something up based on what the intention for it being there is. And then there's my masochistic drive to take something simple and make it unnecessarily complex. Though keep in mind I'm not the fastest artist. My last piece took me six weeks to complete.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:58 pm
Kairanha
Alicia007

I really should do away with those obsolete samples. My price reflects my digital work with a tablet and will contain the quality and embellishments of my completed art within the guild. If I don't know what an item is, I usually just make something up based on what the intention for it being there is. And then there's my masochistic drive to take something simple and make it unnecessarily complex. Though keep in mind I'm not the fastest artist. My last piece took me six weeks to complete.

^__^
Ah I see, gotta show that pride w/ the quality. I respect that.
really? a improvise style artist, how original biggrin
~forgot something in the description: She's suppose to be a goddess.
I see, I have patience. As long as I can put faith that you will accomplish the art, I don't mind the wait. A lot of things can happen in 6 weeks. sweatdrop  

Alicia007

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:02 am
Alicia007
Kairanha
Alicia007

^__^
Ah I see, gotta show that pride w/ the quality. I respect that.
really? a improvise style artist, how original biggrin
~forgot something in the description: She's suppose to be a goddess.
I see, I have patience. As long as I can put faith that you will accomplish the art, I don't mind the wait. A lot of things can happen in 6 weeks. sweatdrop

I have a full time job and a family to take care of so the time I can dedicate to my art work is limited, but I do keep an active progress journal in the art sub-forum within the guild for all my projects that I update at the end of every day I work on an art piece so you'll always be able to see where I'm at on your art at any given time so I won't just disappear on you.

Is there a certain mood you want me set in your character? I tend to lean towards more aggressive compositions just as a modus operandi, but you did mention your character being a goddess so I'm wondering if that feeling would be appropriate for her?

Before I forget, I don't draw backgrounds so the sky is one of the few items that won't be included in a final piece.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:59 pm
Kairanha

I have a full time job and a family to take care of so the time I can dedicate to my art work is limited, but I do keep an active progress journal in the art sub-forum within the guild for all my projects that I update at the end of every day I work on an art piece so you'll always be able to see where I'm at on your art at any given time so I won't just disappear on you.

Is there a certain mood you want me set in your character? I tend to lean towards more aggressive compositions just as a modus operandi, but you did mention your character being a goddess so I'm wondering if that feeling would be appropriate for her?

Before I forget, I don't draw backgrounds so the sky is one of the few items that won't be included in a final piece.

3nodding I'm happy u have a hard-working job and a family to take care of. Just shows you are living a good life.
Oh I see, I will check on that, ty for the info.
User Image
~Thinking about it, I guess a goddess of war would be the best mood ^^
-points to pic- That facial expression would be fine on me, a face w/ determination and confidence.
That's fine by me. ^_^  

Alicia007

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:38 am
Alicia007

3nodding I'm happy u have a hard-working job and a family to take care of. Just shows you are living a good life.
Oh I see, I will check on that, ty for the info.
User Image
~Thinking about it, I guess a goddess of war would be the best mood ^^
-points to pic- That facial expression would be fine on me, a face w/ determination and confidence.
That's fine by me. ^_^

I don't feel like myself if I'm not keeping busy.
Now this is interesting. I believe we have a deal. And so she will have a weapon and armor worthy of a Goddess of War.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:43 pm
Kairanha

Cool Beans. ^u^
btw, what progress style do u go by? is it you want the $$$ first then you draw OR you actually see the $$$ from the 1st trade and we both trust in each other until we give the final ok on the trade
OR a PROGRESS KEY like "Working", "Trade", "Done"? like this thread here

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/perpetual-motion-gaiacademy-nominated-o-o-lolslotsclosed/t.77417821_1/

also wanted to give u a glimpse of animated avi(s), so enjoy yourself :]  

Alicia007

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:40 pm
Alicia007
Kairanha

Cool Beans. ^u^
btw, what progress style do u go by? is it you want the $$$ first then you draw OR you actually see the $$$ from the 1st trade and we both trust in each other until we give the final ok on the trade
OR a PROGRESS KEY like "Working", "Trade", "Done"? like this thread here

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/perpetual-motion-gaiacademy-nominated-o-o-lolslotsclosed/t.77417821_1/

also wanted to give u a glimpse of animated avi(s), so enjoy yourself :]

I only accept payment when the art is finished, but to start drawing I do need to have an open trade so I have the assurance that you can fulfill your part of the contract. If at any point in the design process that the trade gets cancelled on your end, I'll stop drawing. That's never happened to me, but it's better to be safe than sorry. When I'm done, I'll quote you in this thread with a link to the final draft image and generally ask if there's anything that you'd like changed. If everything is okay, we'll sign off on the trade and the contract will be complete.

I only open one slot at a time in my shop so the artwork for you more or less has my undivided attention and since we have an open trade, I'm going to start working on the anatomy and doing research on designs for the outfit.

I've seen a couple of those animated avis every now and then and they are always impressive. I think I might stalk them for an open slot.
whee  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:19 am
Kairanha

I understand ^_^>
I have to work again today sweatdrop I would rather stay here and chat w/ my guild and gaians but guess duty is calling to me >>;
Same here ninja although it may be a long while before he opens free slots from the craze of the gaia academy awards.  

Alicia007

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

P e d o P a n d y

Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:31 am
Sinful Glamour

Username:ii Q u e e n P a n d a
Reference: http://img841.imageshack.us/i/auswahl037l.png/
Style: Chibi, transparent background
Details:eeeh no ideas atm biggrin up to you ^.^
Offer:200k  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:11 am
WoW mrgreen  

AnnasPasaule

Hilarious Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:35 pm
Only a few weeks of school left, then I can get back to work here. Learned a few new tricks and might have finally decided on a style to do chibis in. XD May 8th is my final day of school, so I will be updating my post around that time. =)  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff