Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☾Fantasy/Mythology
Larcasia: Fire vs Sea /General Fantasy/Open :3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

She gladly takes the gloves from him. "haha, I don't want to look weak in front of you, but I guess this is not the time to fool around", she said to him playfully as she wears the gloves. She know that Len is able to see her fear, but she tries her best to hide it anyway.

Akari nodded to Len's word. She actually wanted to push on so they can get there sooner, but she have a hunch that the cold weather will try to 'attack her'.
The wind does blows harder that before, she can feel it, a blizzard is coming.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen smiled at her, but he could feel it too. It would be a strong blizzard. He would need to take extra precauitons to keep her safe. After a bit he saw a cave. He pointed to it. "There. That seems like a good place to settle for the night." He told her, leading her towards it. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

motoredwin

(Oh, we still need to plan about how he'll find out who she is! >,<)  

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari followed him to the cave in doubt. "Len, are you sure we should stay there?", of course even if Len said "no", they would still have to stay there than going through the blizzard.

She picks up twigs and branches on their short walk to the cave, there wasn't much, but enough to make fire last longer for a few hours.
Once they got in the cave, Akari sits down, burns up the branches that she gathered, and put her hands right into the burning flame. Of course, that is not a weird thing for the princess, she was born with immunity to fire. The fire perks her up, enough to go through the cold night.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

We'll do that when she get captured XD

Sowwy it took me long enough to reply X<  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen nooded and helped her pick up branches. With what they had collected they could now make the fire last all night. He watched as Akari had put her hands into the fire, and he had to force himself not to wince. He knew that by now she must be freezing. While he, on the other hand, still felt much better now that he was in his own Kingdom. He moved over to Akari, being able to handle the fire much better now. He took off his cloak and drapped it around her, drapping his arm over her with it. He knew that this would keep her at least a bit warm. He still wore the same dark wig as he had before. "Try breathing into your coat. The warmth from your breath will incubate both your face and your cheast." He told her. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

motoredwin

(NP I still luvs you ^^ ;p)  

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:18 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari pulls up her coat's collar and cover her face, not to make herself warmer, but to cover her blushing face.
"I really don't feel that cold you know... well,at least not yet". akari smiled and held Len's arm, being close to him makes her feel warm enough.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

Damn, having extra classes sucks XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:41 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen smiled. This girl's bravery was admireable. He wondered how she could possibly be that brave... She obviously wasn't a spy, but she was willing to charge deep into enemy territory just to kill.. Him. That was her plan. To go into the Sea Kingdom and kill their Prince. Tamlen was that Prince. A knot grew in his gut as it dawned on him. She's risked her own life to kill the man she doesn't know is her guide. What am I doing? He pulled away from her and turned the other way. She's my enemy.. She's coming to kill me.. And I'm helping her. He dropped his face into one hand. I'm an idiot... And here I have the perfect chance to kill her, and she'd never even expect it.. And I can't.. I can't do it... Just thinking about it makes me sick.. What's wrong with me?!? He shook his head and gulped. How could I be so stupid.. How could I fall in love with my enemy? ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

motoredwin

(Awww... *hugs*)  

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:51 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari was startled when Len suddenly pulled away. "Len, is something wrong?" She looked over her shoulder with a worried face. She stood up and wraps his cloak around his shoulder. "maybe the cold is getting into you, you should get some rest too". She smiled, even though he wasn't looking at her.
She walks back to where she sat and curls herself up.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:06 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen had heard Akari talking, and felt the coat around him, but that had only made it worse. He felt as if he had swallowed knifves. Was he leading this woman to his grave? To hers? Was doing this betraying his own people? He was conflicted now. He had only met her a short while ago, but he felt so in love with her.. Was he selling out his own people? He couldn't face her. He didn't even know what to say if she asked.. Well, she already did... What am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to deal with this? Gods.. I don't know what to do... ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:20 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari knew that there was something wrong with Len, but she didn't dare to ask any further, she was afraid if asking would make it even harder for Len, and she was right.
Not knowing what to do, Akari only curls there, watching at the fire that's keeping her warm, listening to the cracking sound sung by it.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:33 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ After a long while, Tamlen got himself to calm down. After all, he was used to dealing with panick and fear by himself. He eventually layed down. His back was against the ground, and his hand under his head. After a long while, he fell asleep. He found himself dreaming... Of Akari.. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:08 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

It was getting even more late, somehow Akari's mind won't let her sleep, she had too much to think of. She looked over her shoulder, Len was already asleep.

i bet he's even more tired than i am... she thought as she looks back to the fire. the cave was dark and quiet, the only voice that can be heard was only the sound of the fire, their breath, and the howling wind from outside.
She was surprised when she heard a voice called her name, she looked behind her, knowing that the voice came from Len.
she heard him called her name again, Akari moved over to his side and looks at him. "now, i wonder what you're dreaming of". She said to her self with a small voice, so she won't wake him up, she can't help but to stare at his face and smile.

Akari's thought starts to fade, allowing her to get sleepy. Akari lays her head on Len's chest and wraps her arm around him, being close to someone made her feel warm, she fell asleep right away.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:19 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ The next morning, Tamlen moaned a bit. He didn't quuite feel like opening his eyes just yet.. But listened carefully to the sounds... There were none. He realised he felt something around him. Then he opened his eyes. A-Akari! He realised she was holding him. And somehow.. He felt ok with that.. He held her tighty, pressing her arms against his chest. He shut his eyes tightly. Last night he'd dreamt that he'd met her in battle, and was forced to kill her for his Kingdom. He felt like crying, but he knew he wouldn't. He knew that someday he would have to go back home.. He knew that Akari wouldn't be with him.. And everything he knew scared him... ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:39 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari felt a weight pressing her hand down, her eyes flutters and slowly opens, she saw Len holding on her hand.
"Mornin' Len...", she said as she snuggles back to him, not really minding anything else.
She knows that she should be getting ready to continue their journey, but she felt so comfortable that she don't want to move for now.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:03 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len gave a half-hearted smile at her. "Hey.." he gave as a greeting. He didn't really want to move either, but he kinda had to.. When he did he looked to the entrence. "Oh s**t..." He said. He sighed and looked back at Akari. "Well, Akari, it looks like we're gunna be here for a while.." He told her. The good thing about a cave's mouth overfilling with snow? It actually makes the cave a bit warmer.. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:57 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

"What's wr--AH!", her word got cut by her gasp, she was shocked when she saw the cave entrance covered entirely by snow. She quickly stands up and run over to the entrance, her palm was wide open as she tries to cast a spell, but soon she fell to her knees, she had not enough energy to cast a spell in a cold place after a long walk.
She tried to tackle it down, but the snow was covered in thick ice, it won't budge unless a rhino runs over it.

Akari fell on her back as she whines, "Ah...There's no use, it won't budge...", She said in disappointment. Her eyes was a bit teary, like a kid who begs for a candy and doesn't get it.
She tilts her head up a bit to see Len standing behind her. He was right...if i went by myself i might be dead by now..., she thought.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

☾Fantasy/Mythology

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games