Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:29 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked at Jax's wrist, but too late. He leaned over and cuddled into Jax's side. You're lying. he said. Jax couldn't be a heartbreaker.... and if he was, then what was Cameron? Another drunken one-night stand? Cam shook his head. He didn't want it to be true.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: It's fine! Now we have... EMO CAMMIE!!}}

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:00 am
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax was called a liar. But he didn't lie - he was a real heart breaker, even if he didn't want to be. Things...just never turned out the way they should.

"I am one even if I don't want to. People just don't like what I am and therefore I break their hearts since they think I don't care for them"
he said, trying to get it out. He wasn't sure how to explain it. "But I never do it on purpose."

OOC;; Eeeeemooooo!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:46 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron frowned. He didn't like to think of Jax that way. He shook his head hard, trying to clear it of negative thoughts. He glanced at his running shoes again, then looked at Jax. Do you wanna go for a run? Maybe get some tea? he asked, in a calmer voice then he'd thought possible.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Run! }}

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:06 am
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax didn't like that Cameron looked at him that way. He didn't want him to think of him as the guy that has sex and then runs for it. Because he wasn't like that. No. Not at all! Jax was a sweet and caring guy, even though his problems made it difficult for him.

Cameron asked if Jax wanted to come along for a run and maybe get some tea. Jax smiled slightly. "I would like to, but I really need to study for my next exam" he said with a small, insecure smile. He would love to have tea with the boy, even though he preferred coffee, and he wasn't much of a runner. He didn't like sports too much. The only sport that interested him was dancing and that was also the only sport he was ever good at.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:11 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron sighed. then cocked a smile at Jax. I can help you study! he said, hoping to be able to stay with Jax. He flicked a lint ball off his sheet, then sighed. What he would rather do was just to cuddle with the older man. All day, if possible.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:}}

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:17 am
User Image

User Image

When Cameron said that he could help Jax study, he wasn't sure if he wanted him to. Sure, he wanted to stay with Cameron and be all cuddly and stuff, but he needed to read those four chapters in that one book and then two in another book and then sum it all up on at least three pages. So he really needed to be alone. And he had things that he didn't want Cameron to see...

"I don't that such a good idea, really" he said, looking a bit down but still tired to smile. He gently stroke Cameron's cheek. "I want to stay with you, I really do, but... I just have things to do right now. I'm up at the fifth floor if you want me something" he added with a slightly happier tone.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:22 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron nodded. He would just have to entertain himself for the day. N-no, its alright. I'm sure I wont get too bored today! he said, adding a suggestive comment. He waggled his eyebrows and kissed Jax hard on the lips.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:30 am
User Image

User Image

Jax smiled slightly. At least Cameron wasn't mad or something like that, even though he didn't sound too happy about being alone.

Cameron placed a hard kiss on Jax's lips that he more than happily replied. He parted his lips from Cameron's with a small smile. "Even though I've just known you for a few hours, I kinda start to like you" he said and placed a soft kiss on the boy's forehead before he went to get his clothes. He found his underwear and pants on the bedroom floor. But the shirt...? Then he remembered that it was in the hallway.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled hugely when Jax claimed he liked the younger boy. Awh! I like you too! he declared, standing up. He opened the drawers in his dresser, then pulled hie underwear on. He grabbed running shorts from another drawer, and pulled them on, as well. He opened his closet, looking at all the shirts. They were sorted by colour. He grabbed a pale green shirt and put it on. He was ready.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Cameron lit up like the sun when Jax said that he started to like the boy. He already knew Cameron like him. That wasn't hard to tell since he was all cuddly and stuff!

Jax picked up his white shirt and put it on without buttoning it. Didn't matter since he lived just a few floors up. He picked up his black gloves and got into his shoes. Didn't care to lace them. No need for that either.
He looked at himself in a mirror. Still looked like s**t. Well, no wonder though. Jax tried to fix his hair a bit by pulling his fingers through trying to make it lay flat, but he needed a miracle for that right now.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:58 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron watched as Jax got ready to go. He hopped along after him, and wrapped his arms around his waist. I'll see you again, Jax. Okay? he asked, a slight nervousness to his tone. He squeezed Jax a bit tighter, and smiled. He let go and opened the door a bit.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Cameron hopped along after Jax and wrapped his arms around his thin waist. Jax looked at the boy with a smile. "Yes. You'll see me again" he said and kissed the boy's forehead "I'll be done in a few hours. But if you think I take too long, just go get me! You'll find my last name - Kurameh - on the door" he continued and grabbed his black Converse. No need to put them on, he was only going up a few stairs.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:33 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled and waved after Jax. He grabbed his iPod and headphones, and placed them over his ears. He cranked the volume up and walked out. He closed his door and went on a jog around town in the crisp morning air.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax walked up the stairs. It felt like a long way even though it just took him barely a minute to get up to his place. He unlocked the door, went inside and locked it again. He threw his shoes among his others and went in to his bedroom. His apartment wasn't very messy, even though he tend to just throw things around. Sure, it wasn't as clean as Cameron's place, but it was clean and tidy for being Jax!

Jax threw his gloves on the unmade bed. He pulled the white shirt of and threw it on there as well. With a small sigh he went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. He stood there, leaning against the fridge for a while with the glass in his hands. After some time Jax left the kitchen, leaving the glass on the table and went to the bathroom. He was going to take a long and warm shower!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron jogged until he was too tired to stand. He caught his breath, turned around, and began to jog home. By the time he made it back, his breath was coming in raspy gasps, and his body was shaking. He struggled to unlock his door, then finally made it into his house. He collapsed onto the couch, and almost instantly fell asleep.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games