Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Lizardmen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:34 am
very good init.
I'm not sure which i like best. the 'blade of realities' is pretty great. fluff nuts will love the fact that lizard men have access to a c'tan phase sword!

i had a cool idea for a new Plaque. I'll post it up when I've got it brushed off.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:58 pm
I lied... I forgot that saurus scaly skin is only 6+ so in fact, yes they do have a 3+ save.
I'm stoopid.  

Luminatus

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:26 pm
You are an awful human being!!

xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:17 pm
Sheild of the Mirrored Pool. Deflects magic missiles and (if you are my skink hero) gets less magic fired at you by skaven armies biggrin  

Inenor

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:25 am
dagger of Sotek, killing blow and causes fear in scaven!

the diadem of power fantastic, it's realy handy to give one to each of your shamen and one to the Slan and save up a dose of power dice. combine that with a power stone each and u can whip up an extra 12 power dice. This combined with all the Slan's bonuses and all the standard power dice would give you quite a pile of cubes to throw in the magic phase.

whats every ones experiance withthe special 'Drain magic' spell for the 3rd generation slan? Good? super? crap?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:44 am
i thought diadem was a one character only item. ( i dont have my codex on me atm)  

Inenor

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:58 pm
I just looked it up and you can take as many as you like. you had me going there for a moment sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:32 pm
my bad sweatdrop  

Inenor

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:21 am
i would'nt be suprised if you were corect. i'v made mistakes like that loads. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:56 pm
i wana start a southlands army next year *_* skinks with bows *_*  

Inenor

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:18 pm
i have one already. my old lizzy army was basicly a southlands force. i even managed to find the old boxed game, a Japanese version no less, and i got a load of skinks with bows from that and my army of brets!!

skinks used to have a great little rule that meant they would regroup easily. Not quite as good as 'and they shall no no fear' but almost and of course you could have a kroxigor in a skink regiment...which rocked my socks. Blocking out the sun with clouds of poisend arrows isn't as much of an option now as they have doubled in price. you can still do the damage but the days of whole hoards dying are a thing of the past....*misty eyes*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:14 pm
if i wanted to start a southlands army i'd have to bend the jevelines to look like bows and find the horned ones on a special order site (i think).  

Inenor

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:29 pm
yeah, might have better luck sticking some horns on a plastic cold one. that's a good idea about bending the javelins.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:49 am
I liked the javelin idea too, a GW employee gave it to me, becaus i was thinking of buying a box of goblin archers and just loping the hands off. sweatdrop  

Inenor

eric the ghost

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:15 pm
good gracious!! Goblins as stand-ins for skinks?!? its a bloody out rage, it is!!!

you should be flogged sir!!! wink  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games