Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Orcs and Goblins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellwolve

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:01 am
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Hellwolve
Ah, good news! Serves me right for not having bought the new rule book yet wink

And, in that case, I believe I'll give my General a boar...Perhaps even the Ironback one mrgreen

Sadly no Ironback and Last Waagh Axe combo can be taken...

True smile But, if I'd take the Ironback, I'd get another weapon or perhaps not one at all; the Armed to the Teeth rule is quite handy.

Everlasting Chaos
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Hellwolve
That's indeed an option, but IIRC the enemy can shoot him that way because he's bigger/higher than the unit; the reason why I'm still thinking about it. Or did I mix up some rule somewhere...?

Also, that Battle Axe is indeed cool; I'm considering it for his weapon.

I think they actually fixed that rule, and if you have a Unit Strength of 5 or higher, he can't be shot (Unless with a template weapon).

I think that you just can't pick him off specifically, but he doesn't benefit from Look Out Sir because he's bigger.

If that's the case, it doesn't really bother me; I've never used that rule anyway wink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:13 pm
I'v decided to play fantasy Orcs soon. Guess I belong in here now. eek  

Big Boss OBrien

Hellwolve

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:31 am
Welcome to the Green Horde biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:14 am
Hellwolve
Welcome to the Green Horde biggrin

*pats his little WAGH* Eh, that was pretty weak. I need more boyz. sweatdrop  

Big Boss OBrien

Hellwolve

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:58 pm
Just have your General walk to the nearest tribe, show ' em who's Boss, and that'll be taken care of wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:41 pm
I've been thinking for a long time about starting a greenskin army with Morglum Necksnapper as my General. Don't ask me why, I just like the character. So, I can't wait for Gorbad Ironclaw to come out, his bitz would make a great conversion with the new Orc Warboss bitz.  

Daemon_King

Hellwolve

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:42 am
Good idea to do that smile I've got the model original Morglum and I think I'll try to convert him to a new general smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:16 pm
Hellwolve
Just have your General walk to the nearest tribe, show ' em who's Boss, and that'll be taken care of wink

Hopefully he doesn't show too many or there might not be any left. xd  

Big Boss OBrien

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:41 pm
Hellwolve
Good idea to do that smile I've got the model original Morglum and I think I'll try to convert him to a new general smile

So, anything special ya got in mind?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:39 am
Nothing all that special...Was thinking of replacing the arms and head, mostly, as both are outdated. Then again, I could use that other, somewhat old Orc on a boar...Would be, IIRC, the fifth time I changed him lol  

Hellwolve

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:23 pm
Hellwolve
Nothing all that special...Was thinking of replacing the arms and head, mostly, as both are outdated. Then again, I could use that other, somewhat old Orc on a boar...Would be, IIRC, the fifth time I changed him lol

Oh Geez.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:37 am
Wow, the point increase may allow me to take a 4K Point army in the 25th (Unlimited point game of fantasy). Oh, what FUN a game that would be.

Then again, we also have a person who can field around 3K points of skaven, and a guy with maybe 3K points of Chaos. Oh well, if any good guys show up, we might ally together.  

Drachyench

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:45 am
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Wow, the point increase may allow me to take a 4K Point army in the 25th (Unlimited point game of fantasy). Oh, what FUN a game that would be.

Then again, we also have a person who can field around 3K points of skaven, and a guy with maybe 3K points of Chaos. Oh well, if any good guys show up, we might ally together.

That's nothing, if I field everything I got so far I can put up 5k worth of Chaos.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:34 pm
Daemon_King
Drachyench_The_Eternal

That's nothing, if I field everything I got so far I can put up 5k worth of Chaos.

But with Orcs, 4K points is a lot of stuff.

5K points in Chaos, 1.5K-2K is in the 4 Lords and 6 Heros. Maybe more.  

Drachyench

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:58 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Daemon_King
Drachyench_The_Eternal

But with Orcs, 4K points is a lot of stuff.

5K points in Chaos, 1.5K-2K is in the 4 Lords and 6 Heros. Maybe more.

In my army, I only got Archaon, Crom, Tzeentch Lord, Aspiring Champion of Chaos, and two Sorcerers of Chaos (lvl. 2) for characters. So, I'm only using up to 3 Lords and 5 Heroes (Archaon counts as a Lord and 2 heros in a Hordes of Chaos Army). So, That means I have a slot each left over. Though I'm using up all my Character slots, but that doesn't bother me much. To think, I'm not even done with my Chaos army yet, scary thought isn't it. Orcs, that would have been a scarier thought until they increased the points. Now Orcs and Goblins won't be outnumbering armies such as Chaos that much.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff