Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:28 pm
kaliskanny
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Zenstar with NinebB0nesfr33d

User Image

RP Rights: NinebB0nesfr33d will have IC and OOC rp rights, but she must be active with rp at least once a month, as real life permits.

Breeding Rights: NinebB0nesfr33d will have rights to Zenstar's first and third breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to Zenstar's second breeding.

Sig Rights: Both co-owners have signature rights and may display Zenstar

Life Choices: Drastic life choices, such as joining a herd or getting a life mate must be agreed upon by both owners.

If for any reason NinebB0nesfr33d disappears or does not meet the rp requirements with out pming Kaliskanny, Kaliskanny has the right to revoke the co-ownership and retain full rights...but that most likely will not happen.

I agree.
Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:42 pm

As per the agreement here, the co-ownership for Laguna is now void since Eft now has her very own basket!! 8D Grats love!

Ktns

Lunatic

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:44 pm
Ktns

As per the agreement here, the co-ownership for Laguna is now void since Eft now has her very own basket!! 8D Grats love!

I agree. Thank you, Kita! heart Ilu  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:29 pm
Insane Butterfly
I, Insane Butterfly would like to co-own Autumn Pheonix with lysia_nyteblade
1.) We both have siggy, and teepee rights

2.) I have rp rights, but major plot ideas will be discussed and worked out together.

3.) Lys will have rights to the first breeding, I will have rights to the second, the third breeding will be discussed.
I totally agree *squeals* thank you so much IB ^W^  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:15 pm
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Calamity Jane with Raging Bibliophile

User Image

RP Rights: Raging Bibliophile will have IC and OOC rp rights, but she must be active with rp at least once a month, as real life permits.

Breeding Rights: Raging Bibliophile will have rights to Calamity Jane's first and third breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to Calamity Jane's second breeding.

Sig Rights: Both co-owners have signature rights and may display Calamity Jane

Life Choices: Drastic life choices, such as joining a herd or getting a life mate must be agreed upon by both owners.

If for any reason Raging Bibliophile disappears or does not meet the rp requirements with out pming Kaliskanny, Kaliskanny has the right to revoke the co-ownership and retain full rights...but that most likely will not happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:22 pm
kaliskanny
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Calamity Jane with Raging Bibliophile

User Image

RP Rights: Raging Bibliophile will have IC and OOC rp rights, but she must be active with rp at least once a month, as real life permits.

Breeding Rights: Raging Bibliophile will have rights to Calamity Jane's first and third breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to Calamity Jane's second breeding.

Sig Rights: Both co-owners have signature rights and may display Calamity Jane

If for any reason Raging Bibliophile disappears or does not meet the rp requirements with out pming Kaliskanny, Kaliskanny has the right to revoke the co-ownership and retain full rights...but that most likely will not happen.

I agree!  

Raging Bibliophile

Explorer

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:06 pm
Nyhility
Co-Ownership Agreement of Halimaw Vien
User Image

Co-Owners: Nyhility (primary) and Ktns (secondary)
Breeding Rights: Nyhility gets basket from 1st and 3rd breeding, Ktns gets basket from 2nd breeding.
RP Rights: shared
Siggy Rights: shared
Teepee Rights: shared

I'm out yo~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image

I, Mahogany Sunset, am co-owning Kararti (above) with ladyfirefox89. Following is the formal agreement.

RP Rights:
Both have full RP rights. (Including but not limited to: IC, OoC, in-thread, guild, AIM, etc.)
Kara will be RP'd according to the RL phase of the moon on the day a thread is started, unless this interferes with a plot.

Teepee & Sig Rights:
Both have full teepee and sig rights.

Breeding Rights:
Maho gets one "control" breeding.
LFF gets one "control" breeding.
Order of these is not set in stone, and neither of us will be entirely excluded (i.e., no striking out names in raffles).
The third breeding will be shared.

Major Decisions:
Major decisions (plots, lifematings, breedings of any kind, maiming, death, etc.) must be agreed upon by both parties.

Co-ownership Itself:
Co-ownership cannot be transferred.
At any time, one party may give full ownership to the other.
If Maho disappears from Gaia for eight months (has not posted), LFF may go ahead with any plots or breedings without Maho's consent. After 18 months, full ownership is transferred to LFF.
Maho can revoke co-ownership at any time; this does not apply vice-versa.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:13 pm
Mahogany Sunset
User Image

I, Mahogany Sunset, am co-owning Kararti (above) with ladyfirefox89. Following is the formal agreement.

RP Rights:
Both have full RP rights. (Including but not limited to: IC, OoC, in-thread, guild, AIM, etc.)
Kara will be RP'd according to the RL phase of the moon on the day a thread is started, unless this interferes with a plot.

Teepee & Sig Rights:
Both have full teepee and sig rights.

Breeding Rights:
Maho gets one "control" breeding.
LFF gets one "control" breeding.
Order of these is not set in stone, and neither of us will be entirely excluded (i.e., no striking out names in raffles).
The third breeding will be shared.

Major Decisions:
Major decisions (plots, lifematings, breedings of any kind, maiming, death, etc.) must be agreed upon by both parties.

Co-ownership Itself:
Co-ownership cannot be transferred.
At any time, one party may give full ownership to the other.
If Maho disappears from Gaia for eight months (has not posted), LFF may go ahead with any plots or breedings without Maho's consent. After 18 months, full ownership is transferred to LFF.
Maho can revoke co-ownership at any time; this does not apply vice-versa.
I agree =D! She is so amazing *u*. Thank you so so much, Maho<3<3.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:42 pm
Original Co-Ownership Agreement: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=155&t=2643386#331562639

I am breaking this co-ownership agreement and taking back full ownership of Mason. Ashia Dangereuse has not posted on Gaia since May 2012

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:34 am
Original Co-Ownership Agreement: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=117&t=2643386#269853723

I am cancelling this co-ownership agreement with 100% no hard feedlings and giving 100% of Alek back to Chicken. I just feel like I've done nothing with him, and figure he would be best back with Chicken to do with as he likes.

Ownership is now 100% all GallusDomesticus

GallusDomesticus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:40 am
Original Co-Ownership Agreement: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=45&t=2643386#144642302

I am cancelling this co-ownership agreement and taking back 100% control of Euterpe as Sosiqui is no longer active in RPing her Soquili

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:58 pm
User Image

I, XBlind-Darkness, hereby co-own Roman (image above) with hyperbiblious until such a time as she recieves a basket from his first breeding.

RP Rights:
Both have RP/plotting rights until the execution of the first successful breeding.

Teepee & Sig Rights:
I have full teepee and sig rights.
Hyperbiblious has sig rights.

Breeding Rights:
Hyperbibilous has full rights to the first of Roman's breeding. After this has been successful the co-ownership will be broken.
XBlind-DarknessX will recieve no basket from the aforementioned breeding.

Major Decisions:
Must be agreed upon by both parties.

Co-Ownership itself:
Will be dissolved at the completion of Roman's first successful breeding.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:37 am
XBlind-DarknessX
User Image

I, XBlind-Darkness, hereby co-own Roman (image above) with hyperbiblious until such a time as she recieves a basket from his first breeding.

RP Rights:
Both have RP/plotting rights until the execution of the first successful breeding.

Teepee & Sig Rights:
I have full teepee and sig rights.
Hyperbiblious has sig rights.

Breeding Rights:
Hyperbibilous has full rights to the first of Roman's breeding. After this has been successful the co-ownership will be broken.
XBlind-DarknessX will recieve no basket from the aforementioned breeding.

Major Decisions:
Must be agreed upon by both parties.

Co-Ownership itself:
Will be dissolved at the completion of Roman's first successful breeding.

I agree to the terms of the co-ownership, with much squeeing and fan-girling.  

hyperbiblious

Timid Hunter

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:46 pm
Co-ownership Agreement between hyperbiblious & Kamiki for Delia

User Image

Sig/Display Rights
Kamiki and hyperbiblious both can display Delia in sigs

RP Rights
Kamiki retains all RP rights for Delia

Stats and Teepee Rights
As Kamiki is retaining RP rights for Delia, Kamiki will house Delia (and her stats) on her teepee

Major Life Decisions
Only Kamiki can commit Delia to Lifemating, Skinwalkers, or other major life-altering events

Breeding Rights
1st Breeding: hyperbiblious has full rights to Delia's first breeding. hyperbiblious will pick her partner, and does not need Kamiki's permission to enter Delia into breeding raffles. Kamiki will not receive a basket from this breeding.

2nd & 3rd Breedings: Kamiki has full rights

Termination of Co-Ownership Agreement
Kamiki can terminate the co-ownership of Delia at any time, for any reason.
hyperbiblious cannot transfer her ownership of Delia, nor can she remove Kamiki as a co-owner for any reason.

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games