Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren shook his head and hugged him from behind. "Fuji, listen. I'm reluctant yes, but not because of the people. I don't know what else I can do besides hosting. It's the only job I've ever had, it pays well, and I know how to do it well. If you want me to find a new job, I will. It's just going to be hard to get good at whatever job I wind up getting." He explained, kissing his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:33 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

When he was hugged from behind, he struggled a bit before looking up to him. "I know you can find another job just as easily...you have the most amazing cooking skills! You could even go work at some high placed restaurant as a part timer and you would for sure earn what you earn now."

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:35 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren raised an eyebrow. "Me as a cook? I can make some dishes yes, but are you sure I'd be that good?" He thought cooking was just something you learned to do on your own, not a skill that was marketable outside of wooing your loved one. "I suppose I could give it a try..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:41 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Biting his lip, he put his clothes down before looking up at him. "I know you say you choose me but...the thought of more attractive people around you upsets me...I don't like them to touch you in the way only I should," he whispered, looking down at the ground now.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:38 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren kissed his shoulder and continued to hold him. "I love you. I'm still going to look for a new job, I never denied that. It's just going to be hard because it's the only place I've worked, and I'm used to using charm." He turned him around and pulled him into a hug. "But I'm still going to look for one."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:12 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

When he was turned around, he couldn't help but give a soft smile before hugging him back. "I am glad...for now you can work there. But once you have that other job I want you to quit okay."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:28 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded and kissed him. "I promise." He was nervous as all hells, but he was sure to find a job. Whether he'd do well or not was a different story...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Thinking a bit, he smiled as he touched his cheek gently. "Why don't you go and train other people in the host club," he asked looking to him. "That way...you won't be working with other people...but still make the same amount of money, if not more."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:04 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren shook his head. "No, if I'm getting a new job, it's not going to be there anymore." He told him, kissing the top of his head. "Besides, no host wants to be the teacher. It means that you're no longer useful on the floor, and all you can do is impart some advice before going."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Smiling softly at him, he kissed his lips once more before nuzzling his neck. "Thank you for at least doing this for me...it means so much to me."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled some and walked him back to the kitchen, grabbing Fuji's plate and setting it beside his. "I'm glad. You should finish eating though, too."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:30 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

When he was lead back to the kitchen, he seemed to give a soft smile at this point. "Okay and thank you for dinner again," he said softly. He now felt bad for snapping at him, he than began to wander how he could make it up to him. "This weekend do you think we can do something with my sisters," he asked softly, looking to him curiously.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:47 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded. "Sure." He smiled, sitting down and holding Fuji in his lap. "Do you have anything in mind for what to do?" He asked, looking at him with a smile. After all, he didn't know if Fuji had a plan or anything. He wasn't going to just trample over a plan Fuji might have, so he wanted to check first.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:09 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

"I dont know, I was thinking of maybe taking them to the park," he said trying to think a bit. "Then maybe to the zoo before ending the day with swimming...what do you think."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled. "Sure. I'll pay for the ice cream while we're at the park." He kissed his cheek and finished his food.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games