Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
How long have you..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

About
  Since the HP books came out
  Since the HP movies, you know right after I got a look at them ^^
  Long enough
  Gold, yeah!
View Results

Rem10124

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:29 pm
I'm not sure how ,but i've been into it for atleast a year or two  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:52 pm
I've been into it for about 5 months.  

The kewl katt

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

melon-san

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:23 pm
Saiya-jinKISS
How long have you been into HP Slash?

Me? About a year or two... wink

Four or five years now I think.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:20 pm
Since Prisoner of Azkaban.
Wolfstar was my first slash (and is still my main). Remus is the Best Character Ever, and I was never satisfied with any chick invented for him. But he and Sirius go together so perfectly.  

Erin Sovenya

Wyllow Wytch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:33 pm
Well, I didn't get into slash until about 4 or 5 years ago. I had a friend that was writing Hermione/Draco stories, and told me of a couple archives... well, I started trolling around the sections one night, cause none of the Hermione/Draco stuff was really grabbing my attention. That's when I saw it... Harry/Severus. I figured I'd check out what kind of horrible things people wrote Severus making Harry do (morbid curiosity)... and not only found a lot of romance (awww...) but it was HOT. I went from Severus/Harry to Harry/Draco and pretty much have stayed there ever since.

I like some Severus/Remus or Harry/Severus/Remus, or a combo of almost any of the characters. I don't like Ron/Hermione (too canon) and I'm not a big fan of Ron/Harry (too predictable), unless it's a threesome with Draco.

HARRY/DRACO = sweatdrop HOT sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:32 pm
i can't exactly remember how long i've been in HP slash or how i got into it. all i know is that one day i found a website, i believe it was harrypotterfanfiction.com, and i got into the HP slash. some of my favorite stories that i really and still love are Stay in Your Life by Namaresca (Harry/Draco), In Need of Safety by MLissagirl (a cute Harry/Draco), even though i don't like Voldemort/Harry (no offense to anyone that does) True Feelings of A Madman by mistressmarauder7 is funny (Voldemort/Harry). These 3 are found on fanfiction.net. Another story that i love is Girls by pluto (Sirius/Remus) that's found on mugglenet.com. Also on fanfiction.net, EVERYONE should check out Changing Sides by XshadowsXvampiressX is awesome because....you should read it! it's a funny story with a twist that i have ever read....EVER!!!!!  

Konohashinobi07

Dedicated Regular

5,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

yaoirose1018

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:56 am
since about the first book came out. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:08 am
Since the first book came out i started thinking about Harry/Draco etc. but then when the third book came out and theres was just....Remus/Sirius all over the book (well, not really but still) i was like...ahh!!! thats practically canon.
"Embraced like brothers"....yeah, course they did. wink  

Jack_Palahniuk

Demonic Tendency

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:36 pm
it's been about four years since i started liking it.
my mom accidentally got me started on the third book, so i was reading though it with no idea what was going on and finished it thinking 'oh yeah, that famous kid's adult friends are SO gay together.'
hence my love of Remus/Sirius.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:03 am
I'd say five or six years...
Gosh, I'm getting old wink  

fischhaeppchen

12,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

alisonlynn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 am
About three years, I think. My friend used to really like Jack/Ralph from Lord of the Flies, and she made me read a fanfic for them. The characters were creepy, but it was kind of hot. And that led straight to Severus/Remus, where I've been ever since.

On a side note, I've recently discovered there are books about romance between two men. Actual books. This makes me very happy and I've begun reading every one I can get my hands on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:48 pm
About a year now..... I'm relatively new to this..... sweatdrop  

Black-Phoenix-Night

Liberal Genius

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

hashheadbrain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:57 pm
Well you could technically say I've been into HP slash for 7/8 years, because that's when I first read a slash fanfic, but I've only been active in it for 4 years maybe.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:17 am
I've been a slash fan for about 7 years.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

silverdreams92

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:32 pm
I'd say about 4 or 5 years.