Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:58 pm
"You haven't imposed on us, we've invited you into our den for as long as you need to stay." Zero spoke. "We are happy to help, especially friends of my mate." the alpha continued.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:02 am
Green_Jay13

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:59 am
Rayn bowed his head slightly, thanking the alpha for his generosity. He'd never felt so welcomed before, and it was an unusually wonderful feeling. "Guess that means we're staying" the human said with a smile as he kissed his wolf's head  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:13 pm
Bray barked in agreement his tail wagging furiously. Butting his head against Rayn's chest he jumped back barking playfully now after his head had been kissed.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:49 am
Green_Jay13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:16 am
Rayn laughed full heartedly as Bray jumped around. The wolf seemed happier than ever, knowing they were staying somewhere comfortable and safe "Easy" he teased "We have all night to burn some of that energy of yours"  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:37 pm
Bray gave another bark before sitting again looking to Rayn with a tilted head and confused expression. Zero laughed too watching the pair. “I have matters to attend to so I shall leave you now. Kuro and Ian will show you to where you shall be sleeping tonight. Feel free to explore, the two of them will stay with you unless you state otherwise.” Zero stated with a nod to Kuro and Ian who bowed their heads in agreement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:30 am
Watching Bray made Rayn smile more than he had in his entire life. The wolf was just so beautiful and energetic, Rayn only hoped this newfound happiness could last. The human looked up as Zero spoke, and nodded with a content smile "Thank you again, Zero" he said as the Alpha left, expcting no responce, but knowing he had been heard.

Once Zero left, Rayn's attention was once again focused on Bray. "So, what do you want to do? There's still a few hours before sundown, we could look around for a while." Rayn stroked his wolf's ears getly, affectionately, as he spoke "or" he said after a second "We could go lay down for a bit, and then have the night to ourselves" A small, coy smile graced his lips, and he winked at Bray, hoping the wolf would understand his meaning.

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:54 pm
Bray watched Rayn thank Zero and gave his own grateful whine to let the alpha know how he felt. Laying down on the ground he rolled in the grass basking in the sunlight. "Your wolf is quite interesting. He shows many qualities of an omega yet there are hints of a beta beneath the surface." Ian spoke watching Bray who sat back up with the man's words. Dark ears pressed against his head in submission and confusion.

"If you wish to rest until the evening comes we will show you the den. Many of the pack are probably napping until night fall. You will be quite safe among them but a pack sleeps quite close even with guests among them. You would be in a dog pile as your kind so kindly puts it." Kuro laughed. Bray looked a bit unsure by the offer and as such looked to Rayn to make the decision.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:54 pm
Green_Jay13

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:35 am
Rayn simply smiled and nodded as Ian spoke "He is MY beta" he said softly. "If I am to truly form my own pack someday, then he will be Beta, I will be Alpha, and no one will be treated as an Omega. I don't believe in alienation of that nature" The human reached down and gently petted Bray's fur, kissing between his ears as he so often did.

He thougth to himself for a few moments before responding agian, weighing his options carefully. "No" he stated "The thought of so many others around Bray makes me...nervous..to say the least. Call it a gut feeling, or maybe even paranoia, but I don't want to risk anything happening to him"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:22 pm
Bray watched Rayn a bit apprehensively when the man argued that he was a beta and would retain such a title. The dark colored wolf gave a soft disagreeing whine, he knew Rayn had very little knowledge about how a pack worked. Bray knew even if he hadn't been in a pack that position was something that was battled over. Bray wouldn't even be a good contender for the position.

"When you obtain a pack they will much want to sleep like our pack does. If you are ever changed your instincts will call for it too." Kuro laughed but he could respect the humans request for now.

"There is a small den a ways off that may suit your needs." Ian answered giving an amused look to Kuro.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:57 am
Green_Jay13

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games