Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 10, 10, 5, 5, 4, 8, 3, 8, 3 Total: 60 (10-100)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image
☠ Amanda Davis ☠
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda flew after Eretria as the quaffle was passed to her from the first year, Virgil. I gotta get this ball, she thought, somewhat motivating herself to steal it.

Lives: [1] [2] [3]

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

Essy ze Ninja rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 10, 7, 2, 4, 6, 1, 9, 4, 9 Total: 57 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:42 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔢𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯i𝔫 π”“π”²π”―π”’π”Ÿπ”©π”¬π”¬π”‘
Second Year, 𝔅eater

User Image

Swiveling around, he decided that the younger, fresh meat had had long enough of a drill, long enough to catch the feel of the polished wooden handle under their fingers and roaming at high speeds under the blazing sunβ€”they were prepared enough. And, well, with Ronyo seizing every opportunity he could, Dominic decided it was his turn to reign down fury. He soared high and far, oceanic rippling eyes pinpointed the blackened blur of a bludger in the sky. Within an instant, he was at its side, and tightened, iron muscles ripped through with force and hurled forth, aimed directly for Virgil.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 142lbs ☣ Age: 12
L1 ___L2___ L3
43, 50 to hit, 66 ^ miss, 45-50 to defend
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Xistund rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 2, 2, 4, 4, 9, 3, 8, 6, 1 Total: 46 (10-100)

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:53 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Darius flew from side to side still looking for the snitch. This is a nightmare how could he be the only one to not see the golden ball. He squinted as he looked around for the tiny ball.
[1] [2] [3]
User Image

Diamond Wales rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 4, 6, 4, 4, 10, 6, 2, 5, 7 Total: 58 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image

Β± : . : Β± : . : Β± : . : Β±
Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin

Eretria caught the pass from Virgil, but quickly rolled out of the way of a steal from Amanda. She grinned and stuck her tongue out at the other third year. There was no way she was going to let her get it.

Finishing her roll, she banked a bit and made to throw. She smirked at the fifth year guarding the hoops and threw. Her aim seemed perfect....

{Life 1} {Life 2} {Life 3}
To Steal the Quaffle: 67, 39, 71
5/5 posts

----------------------------------
State: Eager
OOC: ...

Let's see what I can make of this...  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image
☠ Amanda Davis ☠

Amanda flew right past Eretria as she moved out of the way. Unable to do anything to stop her from scoring, the third year watched as the quaffle hovered towards the goal posts.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

VixenViVi rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 10, 9, 6, 5, 3, 7, 7, 6, 3 Total: 66 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------β”“

Penny cursed as she missed it once again. She looked around it seemed the other kid trying out hadn't spotted it yet but he had to be close. So it was still just her and belle on the chase. Getting a bit aggravated she gave it another try to catch the little devil ball.

Life
❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀
[Attempt 3/5]

β”—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------β”›

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

a porg rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 5, 10, 3, 3, 2, 1, 5, 1, 9 Total: 43 (10-100)

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image
β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„οΌͺο½ο½“ο½ο½‰ο½Žο½… 1cacia▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

β–„β–„β–„β–„Fifth Yearβ–„β–„β–„β–„Slytherinβ–„β–„β–„β–„Prefectβ–„β–„β–„β–„Keeperβ–„β–„β–„β–„Singleβ–„β–„β–„β–„Lonesome Tripletβ–„β–„β–„β–„

Someday you will find me
Caught beneath the l a n d s l i d e
In a β˜†champagne supernovaβ˜†
A β˜†champagne supernovaβ˜† in the SKY
Wake up the ۞ DAWN۞ and ask her why
A dreamer dreams, she never dies
Wipe that β˜‚tearβ˜‚ a w a y now from your eye
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you...?

β–ΊJasmine moved the catch the ball. It didn't seem to be that hard, but one could never tell.β—„

{OOC: I thinks it's me. We really should have had team names. Like Green team and Silver team.}  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„οΌͺο½ο½“ο½ο½‰ο½Žο½… 1cacia▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

β–„β–„β–„β–„Fifth Yearβ–„β–„β–„β–„Slytherinβ–„β–„β–„β–„Prefectβ–„β–„β–„β–„Keeperβ–„β–„β–„β–„Singleβ–„β–„β–„β–„Lonesome Tripletβ–„β–„β–„β–„

Someday you will find me
Caught beneath the l a n d s l i d e
In a β˜†champagne supernovaβ˜†
A β˜†champagne supernovaβ˜† in the SKY
Wake up the ۞ DAWN۞ and ask her why
A dreamer dreams, she never dies
Wipe that β˜‚tearβ˜‚ a w a y now from your eye
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you...?

β–ΊJasmine couldn't believe it. She had played with Eretria over the summer, but she hardly expected the girl to be that good. She would have to step up her game. The keeper picked up the Quaffle and threw it to Amanda.β—„

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image
☠ Amanda Davis ☠

As soon as the quaffle hit her hands, Amanda took off in the opposite direction. Now was her chance give Eretria a chase and show her what she's capable of. It took a lot of skill to play a good quidditch game, and if she pushed her friend during tryouts, she would have a better chance at getting a spot on the team! Well, unless she sucked, but so far, the girl proved to be a great chaser.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

Essy ze Ninja rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 2, 1, 9, 7, 5, 10, 9 Total: 48 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:54 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔢𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯i𝔫 π”“π”²π”―π”’π”Ÿπ”©π”¬π”¬π”‘
Second Year, 𝔅eater

User Image

He grit his teeth as he flew against the heavy current of the winds blazing past him, the sun beating down on his shoulders from between the wary clouds as they played. He watched them move, anticipating every next inclination or swivel of their broom as he raced towards a rogue bludger that had spiraled from another last miss, still high with velocity and power. He whipped his arm back, his sights targeted upon Amanda and with every ounce of hardened muscle he hurled forth, the rippling rock of tendon snapped as he collided against the bludger.

[Team names would have been nice… lol.]

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 142lbs ☣ Age: 12
L1 ___L2___ L3
43, 50 to hit, 66 ^ miss, 45-50 to defend
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Diamond Wales rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 5, 9, 10, 2, 7, 1, 8, 9, 3 Total: 63 (10-100)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:57 am
User Image

Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin

When Amanda had a hold of the quaffle, Eretria tore after her. She was determined to at least get one steal in this game, and decided to come up to Amanda to make the attempt. She reached out one hand, trying for a grab.

{Life 1} {Life 2} {Life 3}
To Steal the Quaffle: 67, 39, 71
0/5 posts

State: Eager
OOC: ...

Let's see what I can make of this...  
Essy ze Ninja rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 6, 7, 5, 4, 2, 10, 7, 10, 4 Total: 57 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:59 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fifth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Neck and neck, the fury of both blondes weaving high in the skies racing after the pitch filled her core with a rush and race of life, adrenaline coursing through her blood and reddening her rouge cheeks as high speeds spiraled past them in the blink of an eye, all, to obtain the one extraordinary little golden ball.

But it was moving, farther and farther away from her sights and she knew it. She bit her lip, nearly chewing through the flesh as she slipped her fingers tights around the handle of her broom, and began to shimmy upwards, balancing ever so gently while keeping her balance as straight and narrow as possible. Slowly, she moved to stand on one foot, one hand and one knee still desperately grasping her broom under her as she moved to swipe for the snitch again, knowing she would lose it soon, if she didn’t.

L1 ___ L2 ___ L3
Desires: Below 40, Above 70 to Catch
Troubles: One More Turn to Catch Snitch

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β•β•β•β•β•

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
VixenViVi rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 10, 6, 3, 2, 3, 4, 5 Total: 42 (10-100)

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:39 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------β”“

Penny looked to the other girl, who was giving it her all before it could slip away. She had to admit, there was a reason this girl was the seeker. She wasn't to sure on standing on her broom just yet. Letting a small laugh escape, as the girl pulled out all the stops. There were definitely a competitive team. The older girl just missed, giving Penny another go. She decided to try to reach out but it just wasn't enough. Taking a page from the older student she rose up just a bit, resting one knee on the broom and holding up her other leg to give her a little extra lift. She made sure to keep strait, and reached out once more.

Life
❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀
[Attempt 4/5]

β”—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------β”›

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image
☠ Amanda Davis ☠

Amanda continued to fly through the air. Not one bludger has hit her yet, and she was definitely not going to get hit by one. When Eretria caught up with her, the chaser turned sharply and flew around the girl, still heading towards the other goal posts.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Xistund rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 3, 2, 4, 2, 5, 6, 8, 2, 5 Total: 43 (10-100)

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:29 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Virgil dodged a bludger he was not going to let a second one hit him. He saw the third year girl with the quaffle and moved into steal it. He had no plans to make this girl make it to the goal. Swooping in from the side he moved to steal the ball
{life 1} {life 2} {life 3}
-/5 posts to goal.

User Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games