Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira looked up when the boy walked up to her. She turned off her music and looked at the gift card he offered her. Uh... Thanks, I guess... Name's Mira. She said, taking the gift card and putting it in her pocket. She looked at the boy again, trying to determine whether or not to trust him. She settled on an unsure yes and she let a slight smile cover her lips.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:45 pm
Gregory smiled. "You're welcome, Mira. I'm Gregory." He blushed a bit. "I don't think I've seen you around here before. I'd certainly remember such a lovely face."  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:49 pm
T a l a

Țhe Șpunky Werewolf

Make way for the C A N I N E

User Image

"Well, I'm going to show Kaccee around. If you need me, just whistle. I'm half canine, after all. I'll hear it." Tala smirked, and walked in another direction.

OOC: Wow, I need to check here more often. 15 minutes and you've gone 2 pages!

T H E S P U N K Y W O L F

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:53 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu then walked in side and chuckled at Gregory, "Dang this place is huge." Then, he leaned over and whispered to Gregory, "I'm going to help you get with her." He stood up again walked behind her and lightly shoved her into his arm. Then, he leaned again the walked and watched to see what would happen next.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:03 pm
Gregory blushed bright red. "And that's Ryuu, the local clumsy dragon..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira resisted the urge to turn around and punch Ryuu when he pushed her. Looks like dragons aren't all they're cracked up to be. She joked. I've really gotta get a grip on my anger if I'm going to get along here... She blushed herself when she realized she was still in Gregory's arms. She quickly backed away. Sorry. She mumbled looking away.  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:12 pm
Gregory chuckled softly. "Don't worry about it. Truth be told, it was rather pleasant." He blushed again. "So... Um... What species are you, if you don't mind me asking? I'm an incubus."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:13 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu flinched to where everyone could notice a horrifying memory flashing through his head. "That what everyone said when....," he said looking at the ground. He looked back up, crossed his arms, and closed his eyes, "never mind forget I spoke." He then walked down the hallway, "Gregory when your done I'll be waiting around the corner," he said as he turned the corner then stopped and sat on the ground in the feeble position.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira watched Ryuu leave. What's got his stomach in a twist? She wondered. Okaie well it was, uh, nice meeting you Gregory. I guess. Um, see ya. She said, turning to leave. Oh, and I'm a Lych. She called back to him, then turned and left, turning a corner and bumping into the blonde girl again. Hey! What's your problem?!? She exclamed, picking herself up.

"Sorry, you don't have to explode like that..." Melody said, getting up. "Besides, you bumped into me. But either way I'm sorry." She said, grabbing her stuff. "Look, not to be rude or anything, and as much fun as it was bumping into you again. I've really gotta go. Bye." She said, walking past the girl and out the door, leaving school grounds.

Mira watched the girl walk away. She's leaving school?!? But class starts soon... She ran to catch up with her. What are you doing leaving school? Classes are starting soon and... The girl whirled around and cut her off. And what? Why do you care anyway? It's none of your business... She practically screamed. Mira backed away a couple steps, surprised. I... I didn't mean it like... I was just wondering... I just wanted to know. So... Where are you going anyway? Maybe... Could I come? Mira had no idea why she asked that, but was glad she did. She had a feeling that hanging around with this girl was going to get her somewhere. Uh... Sure I guess. Just don't slow me down and don't tell anyone. You're a lych right? You could probably help me. Come on. And the name's Melody by the way. Your's is? Mira fell into step with Melody. Name's Mira. And yeah, I'm a Lych. She said, wondering what the other girl was up to.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My, my." Hughes's voice suddenly rang out in a mischevious tone with a slight drawl after the first "My" as he stopped playing his guitar, in which he was now in the fourth song that he was playing. "Well, aren't just an interesting band of freaks?" Then Hughes voice seemed to almost snap these next words out. "You stupid pup. It's 'Lupine,' not 'Canine.' ...but, then again, if you actually WERE a werewolf, you'd know the difference. Guess that's saying something right there." Hughes then continued playing his guitar, in which he was now strumming to the beat of "Opheliac" by Emilie Autumn.

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:00 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu began to breath heavily and then started to scream. Then without thinking he stood up and slugged the wall as hard as he could the wall breaking from the pressure of the punch. Then, he scream as he fell to the ground, "Why do you haunt me haven't I dealed with enough sorrow without have to see their faces I close my eyes." Anyone who saw him probably thought he was crazy. Still on the ground he curled up in the fetal position crying and growing his wings to cover him so no one would see him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:00 pm
Gregory blushed as he watched Mira leave. "I have no idea what the hell a Lych is, but I think I'm in love with that one..." He then walked over to Ryuu and sat beside him. "Who was it, and what did they do to you, bro?"  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

((OoC: It's the "Fetal position," for future reference.))

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:11 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu stopped sat up wings still out and looked at Gregory, "I swore to protect my parents and my girlfriend from an evil that hit our villege," he began. "But, I wasn't strong enough and I was forced to watch them die one by one in front of me." He wiped away his tears, "Everyone of my scars on my upper torso is from than day. See they all died and I got to walk away with scars reminding me I failed." "I wish I could change my body to hide them I wish I could make the memories go away, but I can't," Ryuu said, "That's why I push myself to get stronger, so if it happens again I can protect my friends like you, Kaccee, Danny, everyone." He sighed, "but I'm still no where close to being strong enough." "All that is the reason I haven't tried to date anyone I guess I'm not ready yet," he laughed a bit and whispered, "and I haven't seen anyone I liked except Kaccee, but I'm not going to take her from Danny." He then stood up and said, "How about that tour now dude?"

((OoC: thanks))  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games