Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:51 pm

User Image Oriax stood on his feet when the man helped him off the counter. "Alright but I really could get the animals on my own. Maybe a boar or a good size deer." Oriax stated.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:59 pm

User Image

User Image

“But I don’t know,” he said softly to him, seeming to bite his lip a bit. “Are you sure that you can do this…I know you have done this before but you have to remember any hits or anything to your stomach this early on could possibly harm or kill our little one.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:18 am

User Image "I don't think I would get hit there. But I understand your concern. I'm not saying to not go along I'm just saying that it might quicker." Oriax stated stammering a bit not sure how to explain himself.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:26 am

User Image

User Image

Thinking a bit, he set his weapons down but kept the belt of daggers on. “Alright you can do it on your own but I will follow just to make sure that nothing goes wrong,” he said to him. “I know its probably a pain but its just to put me at ease okay.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:58 am

User Image "As you wish then." Oriax stated with a smile. He shifted to the form of a panther. In this form he could use trees as well as the ground to sneak up on animals. "Shall we?" he questioned moving to the door.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:06 am

User Image

User Image

With a small nod, he went over to the door and let him go out before he followed after him. “Be careful Oriax…you hunt big stuff but I am going to try and hunt little things. I figure I we can start to stock up and store this so we have some food for when we move to our new home,” he said with a smile to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:19 am

User Image Oriax streaked out the door when it was opened knowing Jason would follow. He nodded when the other told him he would hunt smaller things. Oriax stalked off and hours later he was dragging back a stag he had taken down.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:32 am

User Image

User Image

Jason had been taking down only rabbits, knowing that he could sell the furs. He had just finished counting them up when he saw the other. “Wow…he is a large animal,” he said amazed at this. “His horns alone are going to fetch a good price! Oriax this is amazing, leave him inside in the kitchen while I clean up the rabbits. You can bring another if you like, I figure we might need at least two or three of these.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:13 am

User Image Oriax purred when the other complimented his catch. With a nod he dragged it into the kitchen. "Two or three of the deer? The i'm glad I dragged the others all the way here." He said racing for the other ones. By the time he was done he had dragged four deer in. He than lay on the ground panting.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:20 am

User Image

User Image

He had just finished skinning and cleaning the rabbits for storage when he saw the other bring in the last. Chuckling lightly, he shook his head a bit before going to pet him. “You did a good job now rest and leave it to me alright. Unless if you can change into another small animal that can fly…I can write a quick message to butcher shop in town. That way if you can get them to come out, they can tell us how much we can get,” he said looking to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:29 am

User Image Oriax continued to purr as he was praised some more. "I can fly to the butcher." He spoke standing up. In the next instant he was in the form of a small sparrow hoping on the counter top.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:37 am

User Image

User Image

With a smile, he cleaned his hand before going to write a message. He then tied it to his foot and seemed a little eager. “Take it to him and then come right back alright…if anyone but the butcher approaches you just fly away okay.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:52 am

User ImageHolding out his foot he allowed Jason to tie the note to it. "I understand, to no one but the butler and come straight back when i'm done." Oriax chirped. "I'll be back soon." he chirped and flew off.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:01 am

User Image

User Image

He watched him go, feeling very worried but trusting that the other would be safe. So he set to work storing the rabbit meat before moving to start working on the kills the other dragged in. So when he came back, he seemed to smile even more. “So what did the butcher say? Is he going to come right over to look at the animals,” he asked eagerly.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:11 am

User Image Oriax flew to the town and returned swiftly flying back in and hoping onto the counter where he resumed his human form. "He said he would be on his way up, so I assume he'll be here soon." Oriax stated smiling.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games