Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

If I was a ringmaster, where would I be hiding? Beth thought dryly as she walked through the fairgrounds. She realized it was probably useless to talk to Alastor. While she was closer to Alastor, since she was the lead acrobat of the night show, her career was Erebos' domain. How strange, to think they were one in the same. They were like two different creatures. She heard a bit of a commotion going on near the catering tent. More so than usual. There was almost a literal hum in the air. Some new piece of gossip. If there was something going on, Alastor was guaranteed to be in the middle of it. She wandered forward, slipping inside. As usual, she kept to the shadows. There seemed to be an epicenter to all the chaos. She moved around the edge of the tent, in no hurry to be noticed.

She noticed Alastor first. That wasn't surprising. He was the epicenter of nearly everyone's world here, including hers. What intrigued her was who he was standing very close to. She frowned. He rarely shwoed preference for any girl in public. All his affection was in the privacy of the bedroom. She moved slightly, finally catching a look of the girl. Her eyes widened. Well if it isn't the pretty little ballerina. Her thoughts were in shock. It was a miracle the girl was still alive, much less at the ringmaster's side. Unless... Oh no. She thought. This could be happening. He couldn't actually care about her. It had to be some ruse. Some trick to occupy her till they could figure out what to do with her. As much as she tried to convince herself, the excuse was hollow. She wasn't blind to the way he looked at her. This will cause nothing but pain. She thought. She'd seen enough and began silently making her way back to the exit. Looks like she'd just have to wait till nightfall.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:14 pm
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXXUser ImageXXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

The shimmering violet of Loviise's eyes drifted over the tent and it's occupants, curiosity glimmering in her gaze. Her eyes widened and her mouth formed a small 'o' when she took in Erazybeth. The last time that she had seen the girl she had been unconscious, and she had been worrying about her since. She slipped from Alastor's side, gently tugging her hand from the small girl before her, and stumbled towards the acrobat. "O-Oh, thank goodness you're okay!! I haven't seen you since earlier, and I've been so worried! How are you feeling? Is your head hurting? You fainted rather suddenly, and I was afraid that you might've hurt your head when you fell. Can I get you something? Ice or maybe food?" She blurted out, her hands carefully gripping Erazybeth's arm. Loviise might be beautiful, but she lacked the mordant personalities that many gorgeous women possessed. She had been raised to be respectful and kind at all times, and her manners had always stayed with her.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gunslinger Retro

Dangerous Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Escalus ... Rezmond

Escalus smiled and grabbed her hand as she went to leave, pulling her into a deep kiss, playing with her tongue and toying with her. His tongue rubbed against hers, and he gave her more of his blood. "You looked hungry, so here you go..." He took a step back and smiled, before turning to leave. "See you around, Lyric."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Beth was so shocked, all she could do for several moments was just stare at the strange girl. She was worried? Oh, of course. She thought Beth was human, with human frailties. "I'm well." She said, untangling her arm from the girl's grip. She thought for a moment. If she said too much, she would have to lie. And it was very uncomfortable. "I didn't hurt my head." She didn't know how sharp this girl was. She would have to tread lightly regardless. Eager to turn the conversation away from her health, and curious, she said "You and Alastor seem...friendly." It was much more on his side, she could tell. But what about her? How did the ballerina feel about him? It couldn't be enough to offset the horror if she found out the truth. If the secret of the circus didn't scare her away, Erebos would. What was Alastor thinking?  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:45 pm
♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣ User Image♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣

User Image

ஜIt's double the giggles and double the grins,
and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins.ஜ

Lyric blinked slowly and had to wrangle the beast that roared in her chest. She wanted more; she wanted to sink her fangs deep in his throat and draw on his life blood until his last heart beat sounded. But of course, Alastor would be furious. His demon blood left a small sting and she couldn't help but lick her lips. "You are such a smart a**." She chimed, moving to walk beside him. "You know, I'm not sure Alastor would approve of having a ***** in the troupe."

User Image
XXXX ~Dance along with me and play, The game is about to End~XXXX User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image Alli looked a bit frusterated. Of course, on the inside she really didn't care one bit. But she had to keep up her young appearance. Her big, melted honey eyes shimmered with the threat of tears. Her small, petite lower lip quivered, and her tiny hands dropped to her side then balled up into fists. She glanced at the floor and murmured, "Oh." Quietly, her angelic voice cracking a bit. She looked up at Alastor, her big amber eyes having thick globs of crystal clear tears on the long eyelashes. Not even the best actor could top her, anyone seeing her face would instantly want to cry with this misunderstood child. "A-a-a-alastor? Can woo sit wif me...?" She asked, her voice quivering a bit, a small hiccup accenting the sorrow. In his mind though, she commanded We need to talk.  

finniii

Salty Genius

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:39 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
"Of course, Loviise, you can stay if you wish. Just as long as you are in bed by dusk. Trust me, it's for the better..." Alastor gave off a serious tone in his voice as he spoke softly to her before letting her off, having finally and, a bit slowly, answering her question to stay for the night. His thoughts had been concerned for how this situation would play off, and it was practically consuming him whole. Then, he noticed Loviise walk over towards the exit of the dining tent and, as he turned around just enough for his peripheral vision to view who was there, he nearly froze as he saw it was Erazybeth. 'Crap, I left her out of the equation... She's going to want to talk to me later. And not in a good way.' He couldn't help but sigh, "Oh, dear..."

Then, all of a sudden, his thoughts were interrupted by Alli, who commanded in his mind. He smiled falsely and said brightly, "Of course I'll sit with you, my little one~" He went over to her side as he replied in his mind, 'Yes, my lady?'

User ImageUser Image╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
Ɍαɳɩεяσ Ɍαvαкнυиα ⇋ Ϯɧє "Ϩнαδσω Ϩℓαчєя" / Ϩɩмρℓч "Лєяσ"
Ңαℓғ Ңυмαи - Ңαℓғ ɖεмσи Λиδ Ϩυρєяиαтυяαℓ Ӎєяcєиαяч
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝

A tall figure wearing a black trench coat, black and gray sleeveless padded leather jumpsuit, and a simple yet elegant red mask came wandering out of the Big Top, looking around curiously, just in time to see another figure completely snogging one of the young performers with pretty blond hair. Standing there with a smirk on his face, he shook his head lightly, thinking, 'Now that's the half-brother I used to know... Escalus hasn't really changed one bit.'

He let Escalus finish toying with her emotions then, as he began to leave, the girl following along, he raised his brow and, a bit tauntingly, called out, "So, Escalus, I guess you still are up to your powers of seduction, as per usual? It's amazing how a dog that's already aged fifteen years can still find ways to use what his old tricks to make even the most powerful and weak audiences fall head over heels for them."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image Alli giggled, appearing to forget the last incident with the ballerina. "Obah hear!" She said, holding his hand through her overly large salmon pink sleeve that was cloaking her own. Skipping to coincidentially the farthest and easily most hidden shadow, she resumed munching on her salmon. "Soh, how be yu?" She questioned in her adorable voice, while a different voice talked in his head. Alastor... really. It's only been a couple centuries since you last fell in love. Do you not remember the devastation you faced once the mortal died? Please, it was terrible seeing you that way.... Alli thought to him, her eyes no longer innocent, but wise and concerned, almost like an older sister. She took another bite of her smoked salmon, sliding the fork between her small pink lips. After chewing thoughtfully, she continued. I don't want to sound like an overbearing mortal mother, but Alastor... A heart even as strong as yours can only be broken so many times. She gulped down the salmon, a miniscule bump sliding down her bare snow white throat. Truly, if you are going to take a chance with this girl, please at least tell me. I hate being clueless She thought to him, transferring her conviction on the word hate. Alli picked a bit of salmon out of her small fang. "So who ish da new garl?" Alli asked, her outside self seeming completely clueless.  

finniii

Salty Genius

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:33 pm
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXXUser ImageXXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

A peachy splash of color danced over her cheeks and she put her hands to her sides. The girl didn't seem to like any kind of physical contact. Loviise would have to keep that in mind. She nodded in relief then her blush darkened when Beth questioned about Alastor. "Well...I do know that it's strange, and probably not very appropriate, but I do feel..fond of him, already. He's very kind and sweet, and extremely considerate, and it's so peculiar....I feel almost..Drawn to him. Like a bee to a flower. Or magnets. I do like spending time with him..In fact, I can't seem to get enough of him." She felt like she was spilling her guts to a complete stranger, and indeed she was. Loviise had never felt so immediately drawn to a person, and the fact that he seemed almost perfect...Well, it made her want to stay close and learn about him. Because despite the strong, kind face he put on, Loviise could see, or feel, moreso, the hurt that was underneath. And she wanted to make that hurt go away. She was about to open her mouth and say more when the small, blonde girl with the strangely pointed teeth danced over to her and tugged her back into the catering tent. Loviise smiled and chattered with her about enjoyable, pointless things while she loaded her plate up with food. The small girl seemed to hang on every word, and Loviise couldn't help but feel important. She stood forlornly at the front of the tent and looked for a seat, finding nothing but the bench beside the salmon haired girl and beside Alastor. She stood almost awkwardly beside Alastor, respectfully waiting until the salmon-haired girl finished her sentence. "A-Alastor, do you mind if I sit beside you?" She asked.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Beth listened as Loviise spoke of her attraction. To hear the mortal speak, it was like the love was already tried and true. What is it with humans? She thought. They assume everything is worth dying for. Although that would explain their incredibly short lifespans. Even at a century and a half, she was still basically a child to her race. Loviise, on the other hand, was already an adult to other humans at a mere 2 decades of life. She shook her head. "Believe me." She whispered as the girl went back to the ringmaster. "You'll get enough." The major downfall of human girls: betray them once and they never forgave you. All it would take was one misstep from Alastor and the ballerina would run away screaming wolf.

Beth walked up to Alastor and Alli. The seemingly-young girl unnerved her more than a little. She was one of the few circus members older than Beth herself and the role she played was quite excellent. She sat beside the girl and turned to Alastor. "Her name is Loviise." She said in response to Alli's question, though she knew it was just a ploy for what Alli was really talking to Alastor about. "She's a ballerina from Estonia." While she was talking to Alli, she was looking at Alastor. "We met last night. She was extremely curious about the backstage workings of the show. Erebos was not amused." Her eyes narrowed slightly. While Alastor might care for the girl, what his true form had to say was another matter entirely.

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image Alli's small, perfect face held a small smile. Alli had a surprising amount of respect for Beth. Though compared to Alli's 7million and a half years of life, she was an infant, she couldn't help but marvel. The girl had done and experienced so much! She was like a rock in a flood. Staying put, though things may be blasting off and colliding inside her, you could never tell by her face. Plus, Alli loved Beth's aerodynamic wings, soft but as strong as a cyclops on steriods. "Oh Erebos is just a big Teddy Bear, don't let him get to you." Alli giggled, an adorable trusting grin sprouting on her face. Another adorable but much more wise voice told Beth in her head, don't scare her. Alli took another bite of her salmon, if anyone really focused they would have noticed that the salmon never really depleted. Of course, no mortal could ever tell, as there was magic at work. Alli looked up at Beth's eyes, their startling contrast in eye colors amazing when up close, like a flower. Beautiful even from far away, but you truly see their utter grace up close. Alli pushed a seasoned light pink peice around her plate, sliding it in the assorted sauces. After showing a candid glance of slight worry concerning the ballerina, Alli thought to Beth. Do you think he'll risk the circus for her? The attraction was so immediate! Alli added a pinch of nervousness to accompany the thought into Beth's brain like a punctuation mark.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Don't scare her? Beth didn't need to do that. The girl should already be scared. And if she wasn't, nothing the faery could say would change that. "A very big teddy bear." She said, her throat stinging as the lie slipped out. She kept her face away from Alli. Not out of rudeness. She still hadn't figured out how much the girl saw, so she was all caution. He's already risking everything. She replied, trying to sound logical and not worried. Even if he doesn't realize it. She was aware he was probably listening in. It wouldn't surprise her. She doesn't know what this really is. One can only hope she loves him enough to keep the secret when it does come out. And it would come out eventually. She could never go home. Sooner or later, someone was bound to slip up and she would see.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image "I use'ta have a teddy bear! I goddit from a car-nee-vall game!" Alli bubbled, her flushed cheeks highlighting her excited eyes. I find it amazingly amusing how strong of a dam love can be, with humans. Alli's thought slipped into Beth's mind. Usually, the communication was rough, but after many millenilias of practice, the transition of thoughts were as easily heard and said as if talking. And out of curiosity Beth, how much DO you think I know? Alli asked, her face portraying nothing of her slyly playful question.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image"You touch this limit, something happens.
And you suddenly can go a little bit further.
With your mind, power, your determination,
Your instinct, and the experience as well...
You can fly very high."
- Artyon Senna.

Ʌятαxιυs 「Ʌятιє」 βαяиαвαs

Ҭнє Ϩσи θғ Ӈєямєs Ʌиδ Ҭнє Ҁιяcυs' Ʌиɢєℓιc Λssιsтαит Ҭнιєvιиɢ Ҭнєsριαи

User Image

'Hey, don't leave me out of this conversation!' Artaxius interrupted the two's thoughts, 'And shouldn't you two conceal your thoughts better? I mean, Alastor will have quite the fit and embarrassment, might I add, if he knows that you two are prattling about him behind his back.'

He looked brightly in Alli's direction from across the table, as he smiled, saying, "Aww... I have little white teddy bear that I've named Snuggles, hee! He's so fluffy and soft, like a furry pillow~" He nodded acknowledgement to Erazybeth.

[[ I'm ill-inspired and short on time. Sorry, I've got to go... ]]

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:54 pm
Erazybeth Crimme
Come one, come all, you're just in time
To witness my first breakdown

User Image

Beth wondered if the girl had any clue what was going on around her. An entire conversation focused on her, albeit a silent one. Too much. She replied to Alli, honestly. "I...do not do much with stuffed animals." She said. She envied the two, who kept their acts together so perfectly. Perhaps she could learn to lie fluently, but at the moment she'd rather not. She looked at Artaxius (despite how everyone called her by a nickname, she wasn't all that fond of them) and smiled wryly. "What a cute name." She said. In her mind, she thought But we're not prattling behind his back. We're right in front of him.  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games