Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheOverlord213

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:03 pm
heyy im sean.......im a noob.....em black is an epic colour/shade..er dont know wht else to say so shmeh xd  
green_eyed_blood_angel15 rolled 20 20-sided dice: 16, 19, 20, 14, 19, 13, 9, 14, 13, 11, 2, 6, 16, 5, 13, 17, 20, 18, 12, 6 Total: 263 (20-400)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:12 pm
hi im blood_angel yall can call me ange im new and onley been on for a few days  

green_eyed_blood_angel15

I_Am_Foster
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:19 pm
Hey guys, I am in no way new to Gaia except for this account, I am 22 years old and been apart of gaia since 2007, I had lost touch of my old account and now have this one.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:40 pm
Hii~ my name is Laura. >w< I've been a member of Gaia since 2004. I've been on and off, mostly off, because I've never found a place to fit in. I like anime and cosplaying. I'm planning on buying a sewing machine soon to make my own cosplays. I'm going to Akon, hopefully, again this year as Hatsune Miku. I like drawing as writing, though I'm not very good at either. I watch Netflix a lot lately. I joined hoping maybe I can fit in here.  

Glitter Bob-omb

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bluegodis

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:11 pm
Hello Pack Members. I am Bluegodis. I have been a Gaia member since 2005. I am a bookaholic, that loves spending time with family and listening to music. If you have any questions feel free to message me and ask, I may or may not answer you back. Everyone have a wonderful day! ;~)  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:59 pm
Numsayo! My name is XxSweetieReikaxX but you can call me Reika-chan 3nodding .
I've been in gaia online for 2 years now. Hope to make acquaintances to you all! heart  

XxSweetieReikaxX

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Random Loser

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:24 pm
Hello, my name is Brandon. My friends call me a Loser and my now ex girlfriend used to call me a random stranger. I combined the names (while I was still dating her) and that's how my ign came to be. Anyways, now that that random segment is done with.. I am 17 years old, I'm pretty mature and chill, also I think I'm a little dull but oh well right? Anyways I'm happy to be in the guild and hope to have a fun time.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:58 pm
YO THIS ZIFE! IM A CRAZY HYPERACTIVE PERSON. IMAH MUSIC ADDICT AND I LOVE IT MUSIC IS MY LIFE WITH OUT A BEAT MY HEART STOPS. I LIKE MY MEATL AND ALTERNATIVE ROCK THEN I GO INSANE ON YOU WHEN YOU PLAY TECHNO OR ANYTHING GABBER RELATED! I LIKE TO AIRSOFT AND BE RANDOOM AND CRAZY WITH FRIENDSButtt... When first meeting someone im kindda shy.

MALE  

Zife the Raver

Wicked Erection

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:11 pm
Hello :3 I'm Wicked. Or Brittny, irl. This is my first guild blaugh I saw it on the homepage (Woot!)

Lets see...I'm a 21 year old broke college student...Been on Gaia for about 4 years now. Off and on. I'm usually pretty happy-go-lucky and mild mannered, though I can develop a short patience with stupidity and immaturity (When the time's not appropriate.) I am currently on a break from my own human/powers rp site. In which if you're interested, pm me biggrin

I've wolf rped..though thats in my past now since I can't seem to find one with any drama related to a plot line...if there even were a plot line to be had.

I'm not really sure what else to say about myself. Sorry for being vague ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:03 am
Well hello everyone smile

My name is Jasmina,i come from a small country called Slovenia, and it's in Europe. Most of my friend call me Jasna, Yasna or anything like that. I've been on gaia for some time now, i've always been some kind of noob. I enjoy acting, drawing, and designing clothes. My favourite colors are blue,black,gray,purple.I have a dog named Aron,and i love him,cause we have a lot of fun together. I also have a couple of best friend,that make my life much easier. I'm a very nice person,but i can be rude as well.Otherwise i like to joke a lot,and if my jokes offend you,please tell me to stop. So that should be it. I hope,we'll have a lot of fun here.

Thanks,bye.  

TsukimiAndTheJellyfishes

Powerhouse

Asami Kaoru

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:12 am
Hello everyone smile

My name's Lara, but please call me Rinne or Asane whee I know English, French, Turkish, Spanish and am currently learning Japanese and Chinese by self study.
I can be a little shy at first but once I get to know people I get very social and outgoing, even daring sometimes. But I get offended very easily.
My favorite colors are black, dark blue and silver.
I've been on Gaia for a long time, but had to quit for personal reasons (who cares, I'm back now xd )
I hope we can all get along well 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:28 am
Hallo, my name is Paulius (or Paul) I'm from Lithuania (it's a small country in Europe, if you know it pm me biggrin ).
I am hyper-active music and manga lover.
I have been in Gaia for 3 yrs, but I'm not very active on forums.
Btw, my english kinda sucks.  

iAte_Your_Pancakes

lejin

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:19 am
hi my name is lejin. i have been a meber for a long time.. dec 2004 i just resintly got back on and a became ative again. some stuff has changed but it is easy to figuer out.
i like manga and anime and i have been to korea and japan. i still have places i have to see in the world any segestons will be nice.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:54 am
What's up?My name is Dan,not much to say here...I like animes , my dream is to make my own manga,my curent favorite anime is Soul Eater.I play World of Worcraft and Gaia .My favorite game series is Devil May Cry,I hate the Dante in DMC5 they f... up his hair !
More about me:
-i like sports(basketball,football,tenis,swimming,biking)
-i like partyes(who doesn't?)
-i like nature,animals
-i like movies(Independence Day, Men in Black,Eragon,The Sorcerer's Apprentice)
-i like music(almost anything)
-i have brown hair , brown eyes,I'm fit and 17 years old
and that's all folks.

Cyo Blue

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

rabid_sparrowhawk

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:06 am
Well, hi hello, i'm rabid_sparrowhawk, i'm not to sure what to say here, my favourite colour is blck, but I am in no way an emo. I, although you may not realise from my opening statement, an quite talkative, i'm in the UK, so if you pm me when,and you'd expect me to reply rather quickly I don't reply quickly, (even if i'm 'online' as sometimes i watch a long video on youtube and leave gaia open) don't get cheesed off i'm not ignoring you, i'm out of sync.

In terms of being active, right now i'm on at least once a day, but that may change, not by too much though, hopefully!

well if i seem sort of random, you have the right idea.

grammer note: i tend to forget capital i's sorry if that annoys you.

Oh. i like Halo.  
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces