Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:48 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Maybe...." he murmured.

@Xena: "I just wish there were something I could do to make it all better for you."
Xena: She shakes her head slightly. "I don't think anyone would make it better...It's a scar that would never leave, no matter how much I try to forget."

He sighed as he stood there with her, not knowing what to say or what to do.
Xena: "........"

"......I have an idea!" he said with a smile. He kissed her forehead, then moved away from her and started to head deeper into the forest. "I'll make everything right for you! I promise!" he called back to her as he continued on his way.
Xena: Her ears perk up when she heard Raph before looking at him for a moment. "What are you going to do?" She asked before watching him head deeper into the forest.

"You'll see. Then.... you wont be sad no more....." he murmured. Once he was far enough away he started to summon Renet.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:12 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He sighed as he stood there with her, not knowing what to say or what to do.
Xena: "........"

"......I have an idea!" he said with a smile. He kissed her forehead, then moved away from her and started to head deeper into the forest. "I'll make everything right for you! I promise!" he called back to her as he continued on his way.
Xena: Her ears perk up when she heard Raph before looking at him for a moment. "What are you going to do?" She asked before watching him head deeper into the forest.

"You'll see. Then.... you wont be sad no more....." he murmured. Once he was far enough away he started to summon Renet.
Xena: Having the feeling that Raph was going to do something that would get him into trouble, she slowly follows after him.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:22 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Is that what you would do with Rini?" he asked.

@Xena: He sighed heavily before hugging her close. "Xena..." he murmured softly.
Xena: She remained silent as Raph hugged her close.

"What can I do ta make ya feel better, huh?" he asked.

@Serena: "......." he looked at the ground deep in thought after hearing her words.

She went over and hugged him. "You've done your best as a parent and a father to her. That's all she can ever ask of you." her smile was warm and reassuring

@Xena: "I just wish there were something I could do to make it all better for you."

"Just give some time. Right now we should go after Rini and make sure she's okay."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:59 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Is that what you would do with Rini?" he asked.

@Xena: He sighed heavily before hugging her close. "Xena..." he murmured softly.
Xena: She remained silent as Raph hugged her close.

@Serena: "......." he looked at the ground deep in thought after hearing her words.

She went over and hugged him. "You've done your best as a parent and a father to her. That's all she can ever ask of you." her smile was warm and reassuring

"Just give some time. Right now we should go after Rini and make sure she's okay."

Danni: "Alright..." he said nodding.

@Xena: He waited for Renet to appear.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:10 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "What are you intending to do?" She asked once she had caught up with Raph.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "What are you intending to do?" She asked once she had caught up with Raph.

"I'm going to fix things for you. I'm going to have Renet take me back so I can fix it where none of the bad things that happened to you ever happened." he said.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:52 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'm going to fix things for you. I'm going to have Renet take me back so I can fix it where none of the bad things that happened to you ever happened." he said.
Xena: "Would that truly fix things?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Wont know till I try." he said.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:04 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She looks the ground for a moment as she clenches her fists, as if she wasn't liking what she was hearing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She looks the ground for a moment as she clenches her fists, as if she wasn't liking what she was hearing.

"S'wrong?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:00 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"S'wrong?" he asked.
Xena: "....You honestly think that my life would improve if you decide to rewrite it?" She asked as she kept her gaze to the ground. "...You're just like the others..." She would hold her hand out towards Raph as a ball of lightning would form from her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"S'wrong?" he asked.
Xena: "....You honestly think that my life would improve if you decide to rewrite it?" She asked as she kept her gaze to the ground. "...You're just like the others..." She would hold her hand out towards Raph as a ball of lightning would form from her hand.

"What?" he asked as he looked at her a little taken aback by her comment. "Whatcha mean by that?" he asked. He looked at her hand and looked at her again. "Whatcha planin ta do wit that?"  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:16 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"S'wrong?" he asked.

"What?" he asked as he looked at her a little taken aback by her comment. "Whatcha mean by that?" he asked. He looked at her hand and looked at her again. "Whatcha planin ta do wit that?"
Xena: She tosses the ball of lightning towards Raph then the pupils of her eyes starts to glow a crimson color.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"S'wrong?" he asked.

Xena: She tosses the ball of lightning towards Raph then the pupils of her eyes starts to glow a crimson color.

He moved aside to just dodge it as he looked at her a little hurt. "Whatcha do that for?"  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:20 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Serena turned and walked out the door in attempt to follow Rini

@Xena: "What are you doing? He's at least making an attempt to make things better because he cares and you're ready to attack him?"  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games